If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea...

>If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

based

Attached: 48678.jpg (750x988, 146K)

Yup

I never got this quote Jesus said

"If any man's wife return him a letter at night, saying: My husband go with thee to thy work, that he might serve thee, as though it were his life; and he would not; they put him to death, and gave money to the widow.—What need is there of a word in saying: If any man's wife return him such a letter, which shall tell him how to act towards his children, how to live with them? It is not necessary that he should be a son or an heir—if thou wilt have children, they shall do as thy children, that is, you shall do. But if thou hast no children, but one of them shall die before thou doest this, thou must be satisfied, whether it be a son or daughter. For, if it be a daughter, that dies before it is hers, then she may eat and drink and do what thou wilt."

thou shalt have no gods before me

Jesus was born after that, not before.

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

if you have seen me you have seen the father

based schizo

cuck hippie religion

no one ever asked him to die on the cross :|

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

>let reddit hat meme
cringe, this is like posting a turban every time someone criticizes a jew.

cope m0ar

Attached: download.jpg (266x189, 9K)

dilate christranny.

>It is easy to see that if this passage is to have any meaning it must be understood literally. God is the one who demands absolute love. Anyone who in demanding a person’s love believes that this love is demonstrated by his becoming indifferent to what he otherwise cherished is not merely an egotist but is also stupid, and anyone demanding that kind of love simultaneously signs his own death sentence insofar as his life is centered in this desired love. For example, a man requires his wife to leave her father and mother, but if he considers it a demonstration of her extraordinary love to him that she for his sake became an indifferent and lax daughter etc., then he is far more stupid than the stupid. If he had any idea of what love is, he would wish to discover that she was perfect in her love as a daughter and sister, and he would see therein that she would love him more than anyone in the kingdom. Thus what would be regarded as a sign of egotism and stupidity in a person may by the help of an exegete be regarded as a worthy representation of divinity.

>But how to hate them [Luke 14:26]? I shall not review here the human distinction, either to love or to hate, not because I have so much against it, for at least it is passionate, but because it is egotistic and does not fit here. But if I regard the task as a paradox, then I understand it—that is, I understand it in the way one can understand a paradox. The absolute duty can lead one to do what ethics would forbid, but it can never lead the knight of faith to stop loving. Abraham demonstrates this. In the moment he is about to sacrifice Isaac, the ethical expression for what he is doing is: he hates Isaac. But if he actually hates Isaac, he can rest assured that God does not demand this of him, for Cain and Abraham are not identical. He must love Isaac with his whole soul. Since God claims Isaac, he must, if possible, love him even more, and only then can he sacrifice him, for it is indeed this love for Isaac that makes his act a sacrifice by its paradoxical [III 123] contrast to his love for God. But the distress and the anxiety in the paradox is that he, humanly speaking, is thoroughly incapable of making himself understandable. Only in the moment when his act is in absolute contradiction to his feelings, only then does he sacrifice Isaac, but the reality of his act is that by which he belongs to the universal, and there he is and remains a murderer.

what? what verses are these. this is difficult to even parse for me

>turn the other cheek goyim
Bitch.

yes

This will never be an argument. People will stop believing eventually.

>does not make arguments
>Is surprised that people respond with memes
Why are they so dumb bros ?

Who is negatively surprised here? I just wanted to share this great saying.

Based.

this is atrociously written. doesn't make any sense.

AI made pastiche?

yep.

This isn’t the Bible. Did you get this from the AI thread?

post more ai scripture

Insane. Abrahamism is literally a psyop.

How so?

Christ isn't Abrahamic.

> Only in the moment when his act is in absolute contradiction to his feelings, only then does he sacrifice Isaac, but the reality of his act is that by which he belongs to the universal, and there he is and remains a murderer.
Wasn't it just a sign that he accepts this new god as The God? Back in the day people were sacrificed for their gods not so rarely.
Wasn't this "ultimate sacrifice of beloved son" a XX century meme.

Christ is beyond abrhamism, brainlet. He btfo'd moses and abraham and showed that he was the way, the truth and the light.

>Shut up pagans, christianity is not an anti-white, life denying religion. DOOX VAULT!

When Kierkegaard said this it emphasizes how to hate it is only possible if you love. For Abraham, he had to hate Isaac because he loved him. Faith requires this double movement of outward and ostensible action and inwardness of complete faith. This is the paradox which he went on about for the last chapter of the book.

Based NEET sodochrist
It's saying that a man should not be given over by his wife to another men for indentured servitude. He cannot perform this sacrifice of life for work and so is killed for his neetdom.
The other is saying that if your wife's son is not an heir because he is your wife's son he is still an heir in spirit, because the true father is the spirited one.
If your wife's son dies without being your spiritual heir then it is no matter, you did you best in raising the cuck.
Yet this spiritual disconnect may be because that your wife's son has not transitioned to become your wife's daughter. In this case he will just be a basedsyrup fatass nigger.

Catholic outrage at Jesus' condemnation of various things is directly proportional to how Evil said things are. Note how they will begrudgingly put up with polemic against their Church but rebuke his condemnation of family. The most pedestrian Archons are perhaps the most dangerous.

Attached: alfred kubin.jpg (1280x927, 324K)

Yeah, Christianity, like Buddhism, was originally meant to be a path for a few people (in Jesus' case Hellenised Jewish renunciates) not a religion for the masses.

Attached: 321681279913500153.jpg (394x458, 36K)

Jesus disagrees

Matthew 1:1
>The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matthew 21:31-32
>And concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was said to you by God, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Luke 19:9
>And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house because this man too is a descendant of Abraham.

John 8:56
>Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; he saw it and was glad.