WORST youtube lit channels?

Genuinely curious

Attached: D1-MJNBW0AASCUE.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/402817038/The-Grand-Albert
scribd.com/document/402498068/The-Petit-Albert
reddit.com/r/books/comments/bqndug/better_than_food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, styx is such a lolcow

Vaush

styx is a legend

Attached: 2s4xnl.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Styx is honestly who I aspire to be. He has it all.

best grimoire channels

Definitely styx, why even ask the question?

scribd.com/document/402817038/The-Grand-Albert

scribd.com/document/402498068/The-Petit-Albert

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Styx is great. I hate his more out and out libertarian shit, but he's so intellectually honest and self-critical, and he's a loveable dork.

nobody say book club

book club

I was trying to find this channel you guys are talking about lol

Attached: aslkdjas.png (1769x1145, 745K)

Styx has the life man
>Edits old ass books people keep buying
>Keeps his own garden for sustenance and fun
>Writes music, plays instruments and publishes it on his channels, doesn't give a fuck that its all awful
>Cute trad aryan wife from europe
>Gets to sit around talking about his interests on youtube all day.

The demons are on his side. He put the time in. He stayed himself. He never cucked out. Rewards come to those who keep it real.

Attached: hqdefault1.jpg (480x360, 28K)

But, let's face it: he's too immature anons. The constant cursing makes him less than well-articulated

NPI Radix. Richard Spencer is like suuuuuuuper smart.

Linguistically immature maybe. That's just the way he is. He wont cuck out to change the way he speaks to be seem more "proper". he's not trying to be anything more than who he is, even if it comes at the expense of seeming immature.

Well he has that intellectual vernacular insofar as he has a smart sounding voice and can articulate sentences in a way that mirrors an academic. Then he curses constantly for like 3 minutes. Makes him hard to listen to even though I think he's the best and most reliable YouTube daily news commentator I've seen.

All of them

great question.

imo pic related is great.

imo all book haul booktuber sorority slut girls are disgusting.

Attached: cls.jpg (225x225, 8K)

im talking about people who make videos like this.

Attached: 65835450_318727422402590_8981564368772661248_n.png (497x280, 199K)

That's not a "people." That's a robot.

Attached: 170a87fd2579fe0fae085176ecf81f69.jpg (500x683, 86K)

book club

better than food

Better than food is some of the best booktubing that is on YT atm tbqh

This guy has the weirdest shills. Is it really just him shilling himself after all this time?

Just google and he does it on Reddit too.
reddit.com/r/books/comments/bqndug/better_than_food/

Proud to shill and proud to be weird

It's just Reddit being so cringe that you think it's self-shilling, but actually it's just Reddit being Reddit.

Better the food tries so damn hard to present himself as an intellectual. Its really nauseating. When he pauses or does his thousand yard stare it's so psued. Is there nothing in between being cringe and just talking about books.

He is circumcised though.

Poor guy, I can't imagine having half the pleasure stolen from my sexual experiences because of some Jewish myth that didn't even apply to Christians.

He made a video against male genital mutilation the other day but he didn't really go into depth about the issue.He just made silly comments about religiosity. I feel bad because i'm pretty sure he must have been redpilled hard about circumcisions detrimental affects. But he didnt want to bring it up in the video. The foreskin actually is the most erogenous zone on the male body.Something like 80% of the nerve endings are on the inside of the foreskin.When you feel pleasure having sex its from the foreskin not the knob. So it would be more then half. There's so many more negative affects to be circumcised, the list just goes on and on. Honestly fuck Jews. I thank god every day that my penis is intact.

no. i actually like him, i like how genuine he is

The Book Club

His parents were probably just doing what other boomer/gen x parents do-- they circumsize the baby not because of religion but because it's like what normies do. I'm against it too, but more because it's hideously painful for the baby than on account of any feeling that I need foreskin to experience maximum sexual pleasure. (Not discounting the claim, just saying.... babies screaming like they're being murdered is enough reason for me to be against it.)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 4.54.20 AM.png (629x651, 109K)