Lit magazines?

lit magazines?

Attached: 01.Holley-772x1024.jpg (772x1024, 226K)

People keep calling this Yea Forums.

Attached: Jacobin_fall_2013_cover.jpg (225x300, 23K)

The LIT QUATERLY. Subscribe, user.

Sure, if progressive liberalism pretending to be leftism is considered Yea Forums

seems highly political and leftist

>science and culture
>All the featured articles are science

Why do scientists pretend that science is culture?

I would pitch Nautilus as scientists writing for literary merit or at least to entertain a literary crowd. This is them being more playful than grant writing and investigation permits.

lrb

What is this

Paris Review. Read the interviews.

In Australia we have the Quadrant. Crusty neocons, current affairs and poetry. I kind of like it.

Is lithub Yea Forumsapproved? Aeon digital has lots of good stuff.

Does anyone know of a good Canadian publication of the same type? I'm tired of reading American shit. I know that our problems are very similar as far as leftist critique of capitalism is concerned (we're just not as cartoonishly cruel as Americans are) but I really am sick of reading about Americans.

Last time I read it regularly Aron had a bunch of interesting topics—although liberal almost to the point of self parody—but I just couldn't stand the lackluster writing of most contributors.

Has it gotten any better?

Lapham's Quarterly

Attached: night_cover.jpg (334x526, 44K)

what is the fascist equivalent of jacobin? are there any glossy magazines expressing fascist ideals in modern day america?

No, because fascism grows at the expense of introspection.

It's been the opposite for me, leftism means adhering to a hive mind and not thinking for yourself, fascism means waking up, existentially speaking, taking consciousness and responsibility for Being, for your historically and biologically conditioned form of Being.

The Jacobin reading groups in Europe only deal with Amerilard problems too kek

Funny how ''leftists'' are invariably drawn from americanized strata of the population, ie. educated globalist professionals obsessed with US-centric social media lifestyle fads and totally detached from the native working class.

What about lit mags that anons have been published in?

Mags started on Yea Forums don't count.

Attached: poetry-northwest-v8-n2-fall-winter-2013-2014.jpg (402x500, 18K)

Don't read Jacobin but if you want far right magazines these are good-
>The American Sun
>Takimag
>Jacobite