What are some books about working? Working 12-14-16-18 hours a day, every day

What are some books about working? Working 12-14-16-18 hours a day, every day.

Attached: 1566917471928.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBhQtB5nM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post office.

Is this meme going to peak soon?

What meme? Is work a meme?

no COOMING

Attached: 1568586535355.jpg (800x1200, 442K)

WORKING??! *WIPES EVERYTHINGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDGIEWJGOWEIUJRGOJEJGW HHHHHHHHHHH * OFF THE TABLE ***

GOTTAAAAA

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Stuff like this represents a certain mentality. Sure, it's a shitpost, but there's some truth to it.

That's why the 'coom' meme has lasting power.

I don't care if it's true it's still annoying.

This proves the cumbrain meme.

'The Pale King' but unironically.

Attached: 9443405.jpg (311x475, 172K)

I hated working a job like that.

It progressively got busier and busier as Xmas approached. I fucking hated that shit man. Annoying. Yeah, we worked 12-14 hour days sometimes. I never got paid overtime for that.

Besides that being illegal, quite frankly, there was just not a lot of work that I had to do at first. So I got baited into this position which would have essentially broke my back during Xmas time (I'm not particularly large enough to be delivering the amount I was delivering even at the beginning of November).

So two years ago I decided to leave. That I'd had enough. I was stranded in Baltimore and didn't have many options. I took up a job as a car dealer and made enough money to move the fuck out to a fringe town, but not before getting my laptop and shit stolen by heroin addicts.

I'm now living in a town where I hold a two month lease. I'm about to move around Tysons Corner near VA, but holy fucking shit I've been through some shit.

My advice: make sure you have options. If you don't have future prospects, like jobs or anything, then you are fucked. Overall though, I actually enjoyed the experience I got as working. This job I took up has really been hitting though, and I've stayed with them for around 7 mo. I was posting about it in another thread, but basically I supply small workshops and manufacturers with parts and tools so they can carry on business.

Makes me feel like a productive member of society and I get PTO, benefits, and really nice pay. :3

I think that's the joke, honestly.

They're beyond the point of heeding such admonishones.

Zola - Germinal

I’ll never understand why people work in restaurants or retail where this kind of shit happens. Most cities, even mid size ones, have cargo hubs where it’s easy as shit to get a job as long as you can pass a drug test. Then you just have to go through a hazing period of a few months where you stack or throw boxes for hours on end before you move up and become a team leader or driver or whatever. Also you’re working for either Fedex or UPS so you’ll have benefits and all that which will far exceed what you can get from Little Caesar’s pizza or Best Buy or whatever the fuck.

TLDR working retail is dumb

I got you senpai, pic rel

Attached: 51rZ8iXCb7L.jpg (325x500, 33K)

Not that guy but I worked at UPS for a little while. Loading trucks is absolutely awful.

>willingly let people invade your privacy through a drug test
>not smoking weed
geez Louis user!

Came here to post this.

Attached: 1568596116302.jpg (912x768, 157K)

The coomer/cumbrain is unironically one of the funniest memes in ages

It's unironically a shitty forced Reddit-tier meme.

/thread
wait Post office paired with Facotum

>Being a brain-damaged stoner

Get a degree, kid.

unfortunately i don't want to put effort into something i have no interest in.

>Spending money you could be using to better your circumstances on a pointless consumable good
>Permanently damaging your lungs
>Complaining when honest workplaces want to filter out retards like you
ISHYGDDT

>no making a sea made of COOM

C'mon

Haha, outed yourself again.
Why the fuck are you even here?

Attached: p9i77lgw7dm31.jpg (500x500, 55K)

hopefully not

Attached: book.jpg (307x495, 129K)

As soon as someone starts a rampage in its name

Attached: Coomageddon.jpg (800x815, 79K)

Collect SSDI, retard.

Ugly behavior.
Ugly soul.
Ugly face.
You are what you consume.

>le funneh wojack edit xD
so funnay

The Cumbrain by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

you want to read about working do you

Attached: 693C330B-E4F1-4716-90AC-8265A7B9014D.jpg (216x338, 20K)

The Death Ship

>lasting power.

I can't last OH GOD I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMIIIIIIIIINGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 31B1A504-63C4-471C-AE04-CF6E285F6AEA.png (1495x1080, 999K)

>tfw when this first happened to me (minus the dog accident) it was EXACTLY as great as i thought it would be and i COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEED

Tysons Corner, not bad.

It's dying already
It's clearly being forced by some faggot that was mad about the cumbrain shit not catching on

In 2 years time that dog is going to get raped

Attached: furry.jpg (680x680, 70K)

>not "mastur and coomander"

Be honest lads, have you have beat your meat while at work somewhere secluded? I have done it quite a few times and it is the one aspect of my own life that haunts me.

Attached: 1546625060030.png (467x449, 223K)

What do you mean? Cumbrain caught on

my nigger
>spent a year post-college unemployed
>baited into being hotel's waterboy for a year with a promise of making me part of the admin staff afterwards
>shit garbage money, they tried to fuck me out of pay and did this to all the employees on the regular, people had to keep track of their hours and double check the payslips
>jewy crap left and right, importing cheap labor from overseas to exploit, most of the staff didn't speak english
>they would put me on two positions at once but only pay me for one, so i was running back and forth
>got shoulder injury from overstress, kept bitching at me to carry more more more and go faster faster faster
>pay was garbage
>the admin position was a lie
>left them for a real job and never looked back
thank god my resume is fleshed out now. my work is boring and the pay is mediocre but it's enough to live comfortably on. worker exploitation is real shit in this garbage country (murrka). i think they import west africans just because they don't know any better and will put up with the bullshit. a solid 1/4 of the hotel staff was literally west african. another 50% were hispanic. those lying kikes can go to hell. i hope airbnb puts them out of a job.

I do it almost everyday I just say I'm taking a shit. Half the time I end up taking a shit anyway.

>Got a degree
>Still work a wage slave customer service job

Livin the dream.........

Gravity's Rainbow

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBhQtB5nM0

I need to play Hotline Miami Again

GOTTA COOOOOM GOTTA DO IT AT DA DESK GOTTA COOOOOOOM

I do have a degree. I just got in trouble with the law a little after that and have shot credit.

I'm building it back up. :3

Convenience Store Woman

Marcus Aurelius, meditations. Not really about a job, but advice to himself from himself which was inspired by others. Good book.