Christ is based and cringe at the same time

Christ is based and cringe at the same time.

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (336x400, 49K)

Wrong.

Christ is based. Literally every last one of his followers, but Paul in particular, are shitter idiots.

in the end of antichrist it seems like Nietzche doesn't even dislike Christ. His reading of him is a bit weird but he keeps mentioning 'glad tidings' as some kind of life affirmation he saw in Jesus.

The real Übermensch has the might of Caesar with the soul of Christ.

Attached: 7725606b18121198b6cb328e183808a6f5eba8759968ba3fe0a23002892c6e8f_1.jpg.jpg (336x420, 52K)

You’ve never read the Bible

Because he thought that Jesus was essentially a rogue Gnostic Buddhist promoting psychological hygiene among the growing population in Rome of people who were mentally sick and who had nothing to do with priesthood and the holy establishment. Even though he calls him a fool, he thought he was a very independent person and for this also calls him a free spirit, which Nietzsche of course admires.

>implying I'm going to take an atheist seriously on matters of Christ

He didn't even believe Jesus rose from the dead, what value could his opinion possibly have?

Attached: 1563466643167.png (1384x1496, 743K)

This

>everything is about power!
>Christians lie to get power
>lying is bad when you do it!

this

It's not the lying that's bad, it's the fact that they are alien to us. This is a war.

I can't tell what's worse, annoying as fuck evangelical atheists or poser "Christians" who think the resurrection was metaphorical

Cringe LARP

And the dick of Mandingo.

And the wit of Ben Shapiro.

=>Or thinkest thou that I cannot beseech my Father, and he shall even now send me more than twelve legions of angels?
Christ has the might incomparable with that of Caesar. The whole point of New Testament is that Christ does not care about his own might, he only cares to love people. Nietzsche is weak enough to crave might, which is why he can't see Christianity for what it really is.

I don't get Christians. How can anyone read the New Testament and think Jesus and his followers were the good guys? And why does anyone give any credence to that nonsense? Just a bunch of poorfag fishermen in rags going around with tears in their eyes like a bunch of homos talking about how God loves them and shieeet while touching lepers and feeding the outcasts. It's like a story for women but written by men.

It's completely without any gravitas and complete with cringe.

I have to ask, when you people watch pic related. Do you honestly side with the Christians?

Attached: ad-kingdom-and-empire-banner.jpg (675x250, 22K)

>christ

Christ is literally sun. Jesus never existed.

AND MY AXE

Attached: lotr_swe_kjell-bergqvist-gimli.jpg (919x528, 372K)

Why do you use yeh olde anglish version? It's a translation anyway, use a proper one.

because people don't come back from the dead stupid.

Christ was God tho

>Paul in particular
Banning circumcision was based.

This. Fuck Petersonites.

peter too

>Do you honestly side with the Christians?
>Do you honestly side against the jews?
Yeah.

Evangelical monotheists are worse than both.

>when you people watch pic related
I don't watch movies for the same reason I don't download adware or other forms of malware intentionally.

Peterson has noted the physical/bodily resurrection as a necessary part of Christianity. He was trying to piece out something out of that, that embodiment itself is crucial.

Attached: 1552088113208.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

lol

Attached: nietzsche antichrist 24.jpg (764x1256, 205K)

lmao @ believing in miracles

"Nietzsche wasn't anti-semiti-"

Nietzsche was not a gnostic

If your friends and followers are retards, you're a retard.