Is there any good Ukrainian literature?

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_PuZBdT2iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ukraine
No such thing Comrade

define Ukrainian

(10,000 people have died in this thread (so far))

Literature originally written in the Ukrainian "language"

Shevchenko obviously, I would say Gogol if not for the spaz above me
Fuck off nigger, Pyccкий язык is a disgusting, harsh language, Укpaїнcькa мoвa is beautiful and flowing.
t. UK with Ukrainian mum

I am also in the UK Ukraine diaspora

FUCK Muscovites

Nikolai Gogol

Okay I did actual research on Ukrainian, I apologize for falling for the meme but it's just spammed very widely

How is your Ukrainian? I can understand my mum just fine but I have trouble speaking it and don't know the grammar well. For some reason when I'm trying to sleep I often construct passable sentences to use if I ever need to while I'm there ("Пpивiт, я aнглiйcький aлe мoя мaмa yкpaїнкa, я вмiю yкpaїнcький poзyмiю aлe я нe вмiю cкaзaти бaгaтo", an almost certainly terrible translation of "Hello, I'm English but my mother's Ukrainian, I can usually understand the language [doesn't actually have the word for usually but I'd just use tone of voice] but can't say much")
Basically I am like this video youtu.be/T_PuZBdT2iM and particularly like one of the comments

Ukrainian and Russian are about as similar as Dutch and German, they have a lot of words in common but can be told apart pretty easily

>British
>White
Nice You-krainian

I can't speak a word.

My paternal Grandfather is a Ukrainian who came here after being liberated from a camp in Austria along with a load of other Ukrainians.

Spent a lot of my youth in the local Ukraine club, although they're all pretty much dead now up and down the country and being converted to general social clubs. Don't know why there wasn't any drive to teach the language to subsequent generations because the Ukrainian diaspora tends to be pretty nationalistic and protective of their heritage.

Goddamn nationalists, fuck off.

Serhiy Zhadan is decent.

Excuse me, I think you mean RUSSIAN literature. lmao.

Ukrainian girls have nice feet

They don't even speak the same language you retard

Gogol and Bulgakov.

Attached: inozemna.jpg (800x601, 109K)

The biggest Ukrainian nationalists are the ones living in the diaspora. This is why you'll be a Russian province by 2050

Ivan Franko.

No. There's no good literature, period. Reading is a waste of time.

>I can understand my mum just fine but I have trouble speaking it
my brother

where are you from? your ip is weird

There's no such thing as the Yorkish language or the Londonian language or the American language either.

I guess you don't think there's such a thing as the Norwegian language

it's just Danish with a different accent and Norway should still be under Danish rule

>Fuck off nigger, Pyccкий язык is a disgusting, harsh language, Укpaїнcькa мoвa is beautiful and flowing.

Attached: 15622598272550.png (1292x1200, 2.55M)

you're right, ukrainian isn't russian. it's russian with some words taken from polish.

>Norway should still be under Danish rule
This but unironically

It's funny how it's always diaspora. I'm from the balkans and it's comical seeing boomers posting nationalistic shit while living in Frankfurt or "Wien".
I'm a patriot, but they're just laughable. And they never say Vienna or Bec, they always use "Wien". Lmao, just assimilate already.

>Bec
Jugo or Magyar?

I have never met or heard of a decent Ukrainian. I mean, decent as a human, not as a writer.

underrated post, ukrainian girls are way better than russian

of course there are good ukrainians. you can see one right there.

Attached: holodomor.jpg (1023x575, 82K)

based

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (274x400, 28K)

>Ukranian kulak burns the crops instead of accepting the state buying it because he is a greedy bastard
>"oh wow we are starving, Stalin is starving us! Wect help!"

Hello, I am also UK-Ukrainian diaspora.

My mother and her brothers were born in the UK and could both speak and write/read in Ukrainian but stopped using it in the 80's when my grandmother died, now they've basically forgotten it due to lack of use.

I've never met a decent Ukrainian female.

Why are ukrainian Jezebels so cute and seemingly innocent bros?

t. polish user whose city was swarmed with more than 20k Ukrainians after the war

because they have to trap men like you...beware user ...be very fucking wary

Change "я вмiю yкpaїнcький poзyмiю" to "я poзyмiю yкpaїнcькy мoвy"

book is like The Painted bird, the reality is irrelevant

>good Ukrainian literature

Attached: IMG_20180818_215317_815.jpg (612x584, 42K)

Ukrainian is pretty mediocore tbqh with some alright exceptions

stonemasons is kino