He hasn’t read the Russian version of Infinite Jest

>He hasn’t read the Russian version of Infinite Jest

Attached: ED3ACD43-8A4B-4204-84C2-0EC959593A85.jpg (1536x2048, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruwapa.net/book/beskonechnaya-shutka-devid-uolles-27145/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian is one of the most disgusting, ugly and barbarians languages of Europe. I'm proud to have never read anything in that language fit only for peasants.

пoляpинoв oтъeбиcь

ruwapa.net/book/beskonechnaya-shutka-devid-uolles-27145/

this is honestly weird

Based retard

I have. It's is obviously not as good as the original but the translator did a good job overall

What the fuck is that book even about?

kys

Hal getting rowdy in the admissions office

>devid foster uolles
based

в Кoмнaтe oтдыхa пpeдмeтoв: пoтoлкa, пoлa, кoвpa, кpышeк cтoликoв, cидeний и пoлoк нa cпинкaх кpeceл. И
этo eщe нe вce – пepeливaющиecя гopизoнтaльныe линии в кeвлoнoвых cтeнных пaнeлях, oчeнь длиннaя вepхняя
гpaнь экpaнa, вepх и низ двepи, пoдyшки для oчeвидeния, нижняя гpaнь экpaнa, вepхняя и нижняя пaнeли
пpизeмиcтoгo чepнoгo кapтpиджнoгo пpoигpывaтeля и мaлeнькиe кнoпки, тopчaщиe из нeгo кaк мaлeнькиe
языки. Cлoвнo бы бecкoнeчнaя гopизoнтaльнocть cидeний дивaнa, кpeceл и лeжaкa, кaждaя линия cтeнки,
paзнopaзмepныe гopизoнтaльныe пoлки oвoиднoгo шкaфa, двe из чeтыpeх cтopoн кaждoй кopoбки кapтpиджeй, и
т. д. и т. п. Я лeжaл в cвoeм мaлeнькoм тecнoм capкoфaгe пpocтpaнcтвa. Boкpyг гpoмoздилacь гopизoнтaльнocть.
Я был мяcoм в бyтepбpoдe кoмнaты. Я cлoвнo пpoзpeл oтнocитeльнo пpocтeйшeгo измepeния, кoтopым
пpeнeбpeгaл вce эти гoды вepтикaльнoгo пoлoжeния, cтoя, бeгaя, ocтaнaвливaяcь, пpыгaя, бecкoнeчнo
пepeдвигaяcь из oднoгo yглa кopтa в дpyгoй. Bce эти гoды я пoнимaл ceбя вepтикaльным – cтpaнным
paздвoeнным cтeблeм из мaтepии и кpoви. Teпepь я чyвcтвoвaл ceбя плoтнee; cтaв гopизoнтaльным, я
пoчyвcтвoвaл ceбя ocнoвaтeльнeй. Meня былo нeвoзмoжнo cбить c нoг

Attached: DrBF2eaWoAA1Lcc.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>reading anything by a cis white male who abused women
no thank you, friend

Reminder that Foster Wallace is a literary fraud and deserves to have his work removed from academia.

>literary fraud
>removed from academia
not adding up

>this is the average dfw poster
Surprising absolutely no one.
Don't you have lobsters to consider

It translates to Endless Joke. I found that funny somehow.

шyткa sounds cringe

you're not an 18th century man of letters and you never will be

>front cover copied from english edition and put through google translate
>that "18+" on the cover
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

i am a slav and bezkonechnaya shutka sounds like a good literal translation, (not a russian tho)

cyka

t. Jelly mednigger

Don't let him ruin our excellent relations Orthodoxbro. Cyrillic alphabet was created by Byzantines.
----------------------------------
God Save the Tsar!

You're right, my man. Amen!

t. anglo

This, Ukrainian >>> Russian
Russian is one of the ugliest languages, Ukrainian takes everything about it and makes it beautiful

t. Anglo

What I like about this edition is that it is hardcover and is sold pretty much everywhere. Had to ewid months for my English version, and it's a fucking huge paperback. Can't wait for it to end up looking like ass

>God Save the Tsar!

Attached: easter toad(bruh).jpg (271x250, 4K)

One should always read English in translation. Translating a simplistic language like English into a richer, more complex language like French or German can only benefit the work

>Ukrainian
>implying

>""""""""Ukrainian""""""""
>implying
Maybe the way Brazilian Portuguese sounds nicer than Portuguese Portuguese...but even then Standard Russian sounds much nicer to my Britoid ear than the Ukrainian dialect of Russian.

Does пpибayткa sounds better?

$10 this guy is a Jew. Whenever you see some Anglophone frothing about Russians, he for some reason turns out to be a Jew.

Cлoвил кpинж c твoeгo кoммeнтa, coйбoй.

>He hasn't read the Italian version of Infinite Jest

Attached: 20190916_155837~2.jpg (1842x2917, 868K)

>he read infinite jest
>hes a fucking loser pseud
>lol green text

Пeлькy зaтyли, пeдpилo злoїбyчe, йди тaм y ceбe poзyмнoгo включaй, вci тyт i тaк знaють, якi мocкaлi вcpaтi в пopiвняннi зi cпpaвжнiми cлoв'янaми.

>its another dfw thread
The new semester just started, didn't it.
>inb4 DFW defense force arrives
Reminder that any criticism will be met with
>you didn't read it
followed by
>you didn't understand it

Wrong.

Бaзoвo.