"IT'S JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE THAT LEARNED MEN...

>"IT'S JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE THAT LEARNED MEN, PHILOSOPHERS AND SCIENTISTS THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE DISDAINED THE NATURE OF WOMEN, BRO, THEY WERE JUST COPING INCELS DESPITE HAVING WIVES AND MANY KIDS!!!!"

Attached: YOU.png (244x207, 6K)

Kys, faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-104924_cropped.png (1440x1169, 897K)

Doesn't shy from the fact that you are an incel

They had wives and kids. You don't. The only reason you dislike women is because they won't have sex with you.
>WOMEN HAVE PUT ME THROUGH THE GREATEST SUFFERING ON EARTH BY DENYING ME OF THE SEX I SO RIGHTLY DESERVE
bugman.

Nah, I've legit had a lot of sex in the past year nad I realised how pointless and overrated it is.

Women are a meme.

>muh outlier means that the average doesn't exist

Attached: roastbehindthispost.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Is sex now a meme or not? I seem to be pretty popular with women, but I'm to shizoid and would rather read or shitpost on here than waste my time having some boring conversation with someone I can't stand beyond their looks. If it's good enough I might actually try talking back though.

"Disdaining women" was historically the norm, whether among philosophers/scientists or common people. During the 18th and 19th centuries, we saw attempts to philosophically justify institutions like slavery, and historical disrespect for women is little different - merely a retroactive attempt to justify opinions those philosophers and scientists already held.

The point is that women are evil, not that they are incapable of intellectual achievements

Attached: Serpent-goddess-eve.jpg (702x488, 165K)

When did he say that? Why are you so obsessed with sex?

I bet she "discovered" dark matter like Marie Curie "discovered" radioactivity lmao

Just like they disdained the nature of men.

I'm married and OP is right. Women are children and 90% of them are not useful for anything but raising more children. Obviously I believe am married to the 10% but even my wife cannot shake off her womanhood and has her moments of retardation.

>"I'm married"
>basing your sweeping opinions on a sample size of one

But really, what can a woman provide besides sex and children to a man that a same-sex friend couldn't provide just the same, and usually better at that?

>dark matter
Reminder that this is a meme and basically scientific cope

How could have she discovered something that doesn't exist?

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that women are inferior. Well NPC mind only goes so far

it's highly reminiscent of the aether
>our models aren't working
>maybe the models aren't entirely accur-
>no you faggot clearly our models are fine, there is just a bunch of completely undetectable stuff out there that means that they're correct

"Dark matter" is a term for the missing mass measured on galactic scales via unpredicted spin rates. Scientists don't claim to know what dark matter is, so it's not really a "cope". There are theories about what it might be, and there are experiments both underway and proposed to test those theories.

They're not evolved to orgasm but that doesn't stop them from pretending to know things with that 'special' feminine intuition they rave about.

> syphilitic philosopher man says wamen bad
Have you ever talked to a woman in real life? I'm genuinely curious

This. Incels hating women is a dumb meme, it is in fact those that are intimately familiar with women that possess true disdain for and understanding of them. I too like to think I’m with that small percentage of women, and I too reflect all the time on her womanly nature and how even she can not escape it