/fitlit/

Does anyone actually have the time to become /fitlit/?

Attached: Fate+juice_824634_6103839.jpg (719x669, 100K)

Well does anyone know the hour of their own death?

i know yours user

Rich fags can

Get off Yea Forums, you'll find that there is a lot more time to do things you should be doing.

???

Yeah, just start with big compound lifts 3 x week.

People overestimate the amount of time you need to be fit. If you did 20 minutes of HIIT training daily, you would reach a decent fitness level within a few months. Add to that the 10-15 minutes of necessary stretching before and after your workout and you would only need to carve out less than 40 minutes a day for training your body. And this would boost your normal energy levels, allowing you to perform better in other areas of your life, which will in turn save you more time on the whole. In other words, you don't need much time to be fit. You're just making excuses.

Joke on you, I operate by celestial bodies not by hours.

dyel. it takes way longer than 40 mins a day to actually look good. MAYBE that much will get you to "not fat," but if you want to look good, you're looking at over an hour in the gym each day, plus driving time if you don't have a home gym. and thats not even mentioning the time you have to spend preparing healthy meals and all the willpower you need to push yourself at the gym and at the table. there's a reason people roid.

My genuine goal in life is to become Professor Hulk
Brain AND brawn!

Attached: F69361A3-60FF-46B2-82C2-F5E49EEEE627.jpg (913x535, 102K)

>gym every day
I don't think so sweetie. Unless you're not natty of course.

Wrong. You don't even need to go to the gym to be fit (fit isn't synonymous with big). 20 minutes of daily HIIT calisthenics is enough to get you in shape and make you look good. You will develop a lean musculature (the healthiest body type) and have great cardio. Is this enough to make you the biggest and strongest person on the block? No. Will it ensure you have a strong heart, decent musculature, good flexibility, stronger joints and bones, lower body fat, and much more energy? Yes. The average person should aim for intensive 20-30 minutes daily workouts. This can be done with basic timed calisthenics; a gym simply isn't necessary (though it is if you want to be big). This is enough for basic fitness.

sure. I used to do an hour of PT two and rarely three times a day, ate three meals, worked (or was in class), and still had time to lay down with a nonfic book for half an hour to an hour before bed. it's totally doable.

you just have to cut out Yea Forums and vidya.

tell that to everyone in the Army. PT every day fren. just work a different muscle group to give your body time to recover. typically it was legs or chest/abs and arms.

Attached: apuAR.png (607x582, 36K)

you're not fit if you can't beat a 200lb man to death with your bare hands.

I mean you can, but it's not exactly the optimal way to go about things.

Can't I just do planks and increasingly more pushups ever day?

>the commander's PT plan is not optimal

user i'ma need you to come by my office at 1500, where you will receive a counseling and sign your recommendation for a summarized article 15

you could. but you should give those muscles time to heal. work something else out every other day and let your chest/arms rest. you risk tendinitis if you don't.

More like middleclass+ fags

Gimme your HIIT daily routine and your nutrition plan. I'm genuinely curious.
Also some places to read into it.

Am I really supposed to do HIT every single day?

This, I'm plenty fit from good genes and my job/homelife and wandering around outside. I'm building a small house with a big porch. I'm going to buy enough wrestling mats to roll onto the floor of one of them. Then I just need to buy a few bells and build some bars outside to do calestenics on. With a jump rope and running that's enough to take me to my best. Motivation seems like the hard part it would be so much easier with a group.
I don't see the point in getting swole, lean muscle is way better.
If you aren't already a 200 pound man capable of beating yourself to death, you might as well just give up and play videogames instead. Hate to break it to ya.

Tfw I snatch103 kilos while reading the greeks between sets.

Stay mad twinks, trannies, and jannies.

Attached: IMG_20190912_184253.jpg (633x453, 71K)

this pic makes me angry

I listen to audible at gym

All armyfags do is cardio unless they're stationed and then they do nothing but lift and get builtfat and then get joint problems later and get free VA healthcare and a free 36,000 a year disability for "ptsd"

Imagine being a "man" under 200lbs and/or under 6'

Attached: 20190915_135844.jpg (509x905, 230K)

you mad

Attached: trollfacedance.gif (400x534, 136K)

The amount of sex a woman has /=/ the looseness of her vagina you virgins

post bageen

That's why sakura isn't the most lose in the picture.

i listen to non fiction audiobooks whilst at the gym for maximum time efficiency

Yes, I want free money and college too.

so enlist. you can even join a bitchass branch like navy if you can't hack army.

Yes, just don't bother with natty lifting

Nah I'm 26 and already have a degree and no debt and there's always a risk of dying for the jews

I’m dyel by /fit/ standards but fit by normie standards, 6’1 and 175 lbs

real talk i enlisted at 26. you could get a masters degree. :^)

I keep my HIIT training very simple:
~ a minute of pushups
~ a minute of squats
~ a minute of planking
~ a minute of burpees
~ a minute of pull-ups (as much as I can do)
~ a minute of rest (usually I'm naked and outside, and in this moment I sun gaze for more power)
~ repeat 4-5 times

I do this daily. And 3 times a week I do some extra cardio after this, usually just jogging with hill sprints at the end. If I have a lot of energy, I'll do some kettlebell work after all that. I usually always workout naked in the sun. I find that weather exposure is often a better form of resistance than adding extra weight to my workouts for resistance.

Nutrition is simple. Basically Mediterranean diet. A lot of eggs, veggies, and healthy sources of red meat. I only drink black coffee, water, milk and red wine. This routine has kept me really healthy and unless I want to, I never have to exceed 30-40 minutes of exercise. I basically designed it to be as basic as possible so that I'll want to do it no matter what, but I often feel good enough to do cardio and kettlebell stuff as well.

HIIT training is just a way to make calisthenics more intense and fun. I highly recommend it because your heart is the most important muscle in your body. I also highly recommend working out outside as naked as possible. Weather exposure is a must! One of the worst things about gyms is that they deprive you of sunlight and fresh air! Very gay!

based vincent cassel

if i want to gym after work i'll spend 2 hours there because of how crowded it is
if i go in the morning i'll spend 2 hours anyways because it's still crowded as fuck
if i go really early in the morning i have to be in bed by 8

i despise this wage cuck life. no time for anything, barely even get time to read