New job

>new job
>already sperged out in front of all my coworkers
I desperately need to read into the art of small talk. Any books to recommend?

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

how did you sperg out exactly?

Did you mention penis inspection day?

You need to meditate and gain control over your anxiety.

>spergs out during attempted smalltalk
>wants books on smalltalk
lol what a fucking sperg

my granddad swears by Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends and Influence People, and he does pretty well socially.

Attached: 1534875064355.png (1008x389, 296K)

study evolutionary psychology and look through the charade.

I thought one of the females was hitting on me so I slapped her ass. The entire room went silent and now nobody wants to talk to me.

fucking based, kek. How I love this place sometime

HAHAHAHAHAHHA :3

hmm, sounds like she was asking for it. fuck em. they'er the real spergs.

r/thathappened

this, start a meditation practice now

also don't talk unless you have to

Attached: cfbd973e4c7f199b04271259f4f9efa2db41d7474c2971e8233121ae73f7c10d.jpg (600x594, 66K)

Attached: 1536286365658.jpg (717x880, 200K)

fuck off redditor

XD

yikes

user...

sounds like you're gonna need a new job, OP

BRUH

Also probably samefags even if the time stamps coincide.

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 165K)

definitely doesn't sound real, if it is you're retarded

r/woosh

Just slap everybody else's ass so they don't feel left out, dumbass.

youd be better off reading Who Cares by ramesh balsekar

Do not read the meme books people will recommend, instead read these two textbooks (they're probably on gen.lib.rus.ec):
>Human Relations, 4th ed. by Dalton et al.
>Human Communication: The Basic Course, 14th ed. by Devito
The former is exactly what you're asking for but the latter would also be worth reading.

Rape

>Human Communication: The Basic Course, 14th ed.

Attached: 1513410291963.jpg (400x388, 46K)

He cute

You sexually assaulted your coworker so your solution was to read a book about small talk?

What a giant faggot. I'd treat you like shit if I had to be around you irl. You sound like a cunt.

whoah dude! maybe she would have sex with you, too, once she saw how much you hate sexual assault! epic!

Based as fuck

No book can save you from this. Bow down and apologize to her while slapping your own ass repeatedly. This is the only way.

Oscar Wilde is GREAT for small talk and long talk as well, and just any kind of talk, mood, thought, whatever floats your fancy. I'm reading Dorian Gray at the mo.

Attached: doriangray.jpg (183x275, 10K)

you need to get her to slap your ass to undo this

I'd definitely slap your ass if I met you. Bet you fucking love that shit, huh?

Attached: 1556457523553.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

Attached: 1568503037380.jpg (1080x726, 30K)

how did you get out of not immediately being castigated for textbook sexual assault

My mum explained to the manager that I have autism before I got the job.

insert yourself in everything speak whatever comes to your mind they will love you just for the person you are in fact they will fight to have you and to convers to be with/around you

how do you guys know that r/ is associated with reddit? could it be that you are redditors yourselves?

that's not a big deal, I don't just slap girls asses but I've seen it happen a lot and nobody cares. the problem was that you don't know her or that you generally come off as a creep

The Art of Manliness website has a series of articles on charisma you might find useful, about techniques of interpersonal communication. Also just a good 'site for life hacks in general.

Now you mention it, I get quite a lot of mileage out of Wilde at social functions.