ITT: Books that women will never understand

Attached: 4932292349432432.jpg (329x500, 59K)

None. Most of the well-read people I know are women.

t. liberal arts burgerfag

all of them

romantic novels and thrillers dont count

Still collecting dust on my shelf. Read Thucydides instead, plebeian.

only good answer

my diary desu

Attached: 5554300539_074455df92_b.jpg (620x1024, 250K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 10.53.59 PM.png (714x711, 953K)

Corollary:

Attached: 815oo40CfOL.jpg (1302x2083, 271K)

Do you think Tolstoy wrote Anna Karenina knowing that women and men would come away with two completely different perceptions of the novel?

Basado y rojopilled

The entire western canon

Based truthposter, most readers are women

>Read Thucydides instead
which version is the best? I can only afford Penguin or Oxford.

Attached: 956133967.0.x.jpg (495x750, 59K)

I only hab pengin. Gud

they mostly read YA, airport, chicklit, and bestsellers, though.

Attached: 81rIlZuyqXL._SL1500_.jpg (900x1350, 431K)

Are we going to pretend most men are reading Plato and the Chinese classics?

> the Chinese classics?
You mean the Greek classics surely? If so, yes. Homer is always a bestseller thanks to men.

lol

No faggot I mean the Chinese classics.

Homer is tofu as fuck in comparison to the Chinese Four Books and Five Classics

who gives a shit. either way what we read is better quality than what women read. just go to goodreads, youtube, amazon, and see for yourself.

This.

Montaigne. Most men will never understand him either, in the sense of identification, but I doubt any woman can fully enter his perspective. I would add the letters of Lord Chesterfield except that he can be so catty when dishing on women generally, that most women will readily participate in his point-of-view whenever he goes there.

Reading well is better than being well read, you plebs.

But this is the favorite book of every single on the planet that wears a choker.

That's still better than not reading at all and spending your days playing videogames, though.

Agreed, I don't know a single male reader but know plenty of women readers

That's the point. They like it, but they don't understand it.

What do women and men generally take away from the book?

Save up and get Landmark.

imagine actually believing this

FPBP. This kills the incels.

it's true

cope

Attached: 5845cad31046ab543d25238c.png (334x326, 54K)

>incel
>frogposter
Every time.

Women think Anna is an innocent victim of a misogynistic society and not a selfish whore who abandoned her husband and son for a fling with a 23 year old Chad

Isn't she both? Everyone involved made bad decisions. However, social norms made it ultimately impossible for her to create a stable relationship with Vronsky.

I don't get it, why wouldn't women understand it?

I'm only one of those.

Attached: 1551069808031.jpg (385x385, 61K)

/thread

i think you guys just need to have sex

Attached: 1565817405736.png (410x211, 13K)

>“Man was born for society. However little He may be attached to the World, He never can wholly forget it, or bear to be wholly forgotten by it. Disgusted at the guilt or absurdity of Mankind, the Misanthrope flies from it: He resolves to become an Hermit, and buries himself in the Cavern of some gloomy Rock. While Hate inflames his bosom, possibly He may feel contented with his situation: But when his passions begin to cool; when Time has mellowed his sorrows, and healed those wounds which He bore with him to his solitude, think you that Content becomes his Companion? Ah! no, Rosario. No longer sustained by the violence of his passions, He feels all the monotony of his way of living, and his heart becomes the prey of Ennui and weariness. He looks round, and finds himself alone in the Universe: The love of society revives in his bosom, and He pants to return to that world which He has abandoned. Nature loses all her charms in his eyes: No one is near him to point out her beauties, or share in his admiration of her excellence and variety. Propped upon the fragment of some Rock, He gazes upon the tumbling waterfall with a vacant eye, He views without emotion the glory of the setting Sun. Slowly He returns to his Cell at Evening, for no one there is anxious for his arrival; He has no comfort in his solitary unsavoury meal: He throws himself upon his couch of Moss despondent and dissatisfied, and wakes only to pass a day as joyless, as monotonous as the former.”

Attached: monk.png (425x680, 530K)

That picture needs to have an answer sheet in her hand while still messing it up to be truly accurate.

Women love this book

All post-enlightenment discontentment literature. Women have been the beneficiaries of this period and cannot into the critiques.

Attached: fixed.png (410x619, 49K)

Women don’t read literature though

based

hard science fiction, women literally killed that genre

Read both.

TAKE ME BACK!!
modern scifi is GARBAGE

Attached: 1568556840708.jpg (329x329, 53K)

>reading a book means you understand it
have another (you), what's another log on the pyre of civilization

more women also attend college, it's the same kind of argument, but it's intuitively obvious to anyone of discernment that such schooling isn't just generally worthless, but often enough in fact detrimental

also half the books women read are Harry Potter

Attached: 1489631251172.png (793x410, 49K)

anything that doesn't involve a rich man falling in love with a boring woman or lying

>lmao accidental circumcision

IS this good?

What's some good hard sci-fi?