Tomorrow, my real life begins

>Tomorrow, my real life begins
Be honest, this is you, right?

Attached: 1545168461983.jpg (956x700, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
youtube.com/watch?v=5tFaqzecZR0
dharma.org/resources/meditation-centers-and-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be honest, this is you, right?
yes. been saying it for years now.
how do i fix myself bros

Not really, I've been skeptical enough to not think this way. For about a week I had a past-looking version of it though, where I tried to convince myself my real life had-begun, and that I just needed to keep linking each new day to the last. But alas, the books I read have more continuity than I do.

not at all. its more like
>tomorrow, my life ends
and it never does.

Attached: 1515820972723.png (719x659, 443K)

every night I go to bed wishing not to wake up!

Attached: 1565544959660.png (331x230, 95K)

Well, every new beginning is another beginning's end.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time

According to TLP this is narcissism.

so fucking classic.

I've been saying this since I was 17, 8 years ago.

Attached: 1526489509325.png (482x427, 79K)

Well, yes, but I will change

If you could go back and try again, would you have done anything differently? Would you have done what you knew was best for you? If so, then realize that there are people who look back on your current age, and regret what they’ve done over the years. Someday you will look back on this time and either regret your actions or be satisfied. You choose which path you want to take now.

no, if you're here then your real life has faded and we're in the epilogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
There's a better Kaiji quote for this but I can't think it at the moment.

I've been away from the grid for so long that I'd love to start but have no idea where.

Time is a human construct. We all live in one infinite day that spans forever, it just gets brighter and darker periodically

I see the people working
And see it working for them
And so I want to join in
But then I find it hurts me
Some say that knowledge is something sat in your lap
Some say that knowledge is something that you never have
I see the people happy
So can it happen for me?
'Cause when I am unhappy
There's nothing that can move me
Some say that knowledge is something that you never have
Some say that heaven is hell
Some say that hell is heaven
I must admit, just when I think I'm king
(I just begin)
Just when I think I'm king, I must admit
(I just begin)
Just when I think I'm king
(I just begin)
I've been doing it for years
My goal is moving near
It says, look, I'm over here
Then it up and disappears
Some say that knowledge is ho-ho-ho-ho
I want to be a lawyer
I want to be a scholar
But I really can't be bothered
Ooh, just gimme it quick, gimme it, gimme gimme gimme gimme!
Some say that knowledge is ho-ho-ho
Some say that knowledge is ho-ho-ho
Some say that heaven is hell
Some say that hell is heaven
I must admit, just when I think I'm king
(I just begin)
Just when I think I'm king, I must admit
(I just begin)
Just when I think everything's going great
(I just begin)
I get the break
Hey, I'm gonna take it all
(I just begin)
When I'm king
(Just begin)
In my dome of ivory
A home of activity
I want the answers quickly
But I don't have no energy
I hold a cup of wisdom
But there is nothing within
My cup, she never overfloweth
And 'tis I that moan and groaneth
Some grey and white matter
(Give me the karma, mama)
I'm coming up the ladder
I'm coming up the ladder
(A jet to Mecca)
Up the ladder
(Tibet or Jeddah)
(To Salisbury)
(A monastery)
(The longest journey)
(Across the desert)
(Across the weather)
(Across the elements)
(Across the water)

Attached: k4.png (601x421, 266K)

What kind of bullshit definition of time you got?

How do you think she comes?

Someone post that Kaiji pic

Any and all warning of this reply would have done nothing to change the fact that you're reading it now, this is what Death is like. From the God's eye perspective, none of our lives ever began.

Attached: Alphonse_Osbert_-_La_Solitude_du_Christ.jpg (3000x1968, 736K)

Be honest, why do you ask?

Attached: draganon.jpg (960x960, 198K)

If you think about it time is actually just the human way of measuring the decay of things. But nature shows that when one thing decays, another blooms

That doesn't answer my question and poor attempt at dodging.

Heeeeeeathcliff

Sometimes. Othertimes I think of life as cyclical and that I am living the same life infinitely as I am reborn and that makes me calm down and enjoy the now because it is both instant and fleeting and eternal and inescapable. Then I breathe more deeply the pleasures of now and accept the moment as it is completely.

Time is the fourth dimension and is an illusion of our own conciousness. To conceptualize this think of a flat two dimensional conciousness. Think of a little circle moving around and living on this flat plane. Then to conceptualize time as the third dimension imagine that this circle is actually a cylinder that is passing through the plane like a sheet. But this is not actually how it works. It is more like the sheet is passing across the cylinder. That is how the fourth dimension or time is in relation to us. Only within the engine that is our third dimensional plane and our conciousness combined is it even percieved as linear. We exist and percieve in relation to the moving sheet possibly because that is the only way conciousness can percieve because like frames in a movie if they were all shown at once they would be unintelligible.

Do drugs bro.

Attached: end my life.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>dimension
what’s that?

Take calculus. Once you get to calc iii you start adding more and more dimensions and it helps you better understand how upper dimensions work.

No

>start highschool and immediately get into drugs
>by the time I was 16, regularly do coke and psychedelics
>grades are shit but smart enough to do the bare minimum to pass
>focus all my energy in painting and music, recorded some music and sold some paintings for money
>realize once i'm 18 that im just wasting my life trying to emulate 60s-70s artists and that i dont have any true friends and i've fucked up all my prospects
>spiral into paranoia and depression, dont even show up to school anymore
>somehow get my diploma and spend two years wandering, working odd jobs i can get my hands on, constantly daydream about what I would do different if God would just put me back 5 years in the past
>get offered a job as a fisherman on the other side of the country
>learn what hard work truly is, what true companionship is, loved playing piano for the mates at the bar after a long week of almost dying
>they always tell me at the end of the week that i'm wasting my time, they were born in this and will die in it, i have a chance to actually do something with my life
>come back to my parents and apologize for the hell i've put them through for the last 6 years
>signed up and went back to high school this year get my marks up so i could apply for a uni
>studied for the first time in my life and got a 100 on one of my math tests
>cried tears of joy and laughed at myself for wasting all those years not knowing it was so easy only if I were to try earlier
To anyone reading this thinking their lives are over and wish they could go back in time to fix their mistakes. It's never too late, you're future begins with what you do at this very moment. I wish you all a good life.

Sorry for the blog post.

that was beautiful user; what wouls you suggest for 18yo you?

Attached: 1557052395361.jpg (560x675, 33K)

Attached: 812405.jpg (976x622, 88K)

STOP

Attached: tenor.png (250x250, 94K)

Attached: Prometheus Rising.jpg (297x475, 57K)

Nothing. Maybe tell him to become a fisherman earlier. The past two years were the greatest in my life and I wouldn't of had it without going through the worst.

Same, bro. We're together in this one. There's still time, let's leap forward into the world! Tomorrow our life will change completely.

Tomorrow for sure! Fuck this shit. I’m done with wasting my life in this digital purgatory. No more Yea Forums. No more shitposting. This is my final post.

Attached: B5D71BE7-5836-472F-A738-FE8366B2D9FD.jpg (1442x1440, 112K)

18yo. What should I seek in life? Should I take a risk to be an artist or settle for stable life?

I read this and it really didn't impact me in any way whatsoever
>I believe I will live forever! *dies*
based Robert

Middle ground would reap the most rewards, Just never lose your artistic drive

are you "how do i fix myself bros" bro?
A basic understanding of human psychology does wonders to help people parse their own internal turmoils and confusion, and Leary's 8 circuit model is really solid.
But most importantly, it's a gateway for some really remarkable stuff. John C. Lilly, Korzybski, Milton Erickson, Gurdjieff, Crowley...
>>I believe I will live forever! *dies*
obviously these parts have aged like whatever I put in that tupperware in the back of the fridge years ago that I'm afraid to touch now, but I still find the optimism of the 60's and 70's uplifting..

I started saying it a while ago, actually did make some improvements but I'm still a virgin autist. We have to be content with what we have.

Attached: aeblet.png (1600x1135, 597K)

Where is a goof place to start with Crowley, user? I looked up all the other's bibliographies that you recommended and they seem easy enough to navigate, but trying to get into Crowley always leaves me confused.

I wouldn't say I've gotten INTO Crowley, I've just picked at him here and there for practical things. "Magic: Theory and Practice" for example. Matter of fact, I don't recommend getting into him at all. Get into NLP instead. Grinder and Bandler.

came to post this

Attached: 1552158532034.jpg (1907x1063, 282K)

>mfw I've been saying it for nearly a decade now

Attached: 1567383119744.jpg (599x448, 29K)

Thats so soul crushing

Attached: 1552507788609.png (780x433, 150K)

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LITERATURE

Attached: tVC452.gif (720x405, 2.25M)

The dragon is right though

Normally, those people would never wake up from their fantasy worlds. They live meaningless lives. They waste their precious days over nothing. No matter how old they get, they'll continue to say, "My real life hasn't started yet. The real me is still asleep, so that's why my life is such garbage." They continue to tell themselves that. And they age. Then die. And on their deathbeds, they will finally realize: the life they lived was the real thing. People don't live provisional lives, nor do they die provisional deaths. That's a simple fact! The problem... is whether they realize that simple fact.

Read more and you'll understand moron

OP isn't clearly connected to literature. Of course you can find books that deal with most any subject, that doesn't mean you should post about just any subject.

This post: The most uninformed, talking-out-of-your-ass, intellectually lazy content I have seen here on Yea Forums recently, I'd rather have looked at yet another pepe/apu meme for the umpteenth time.

what is the fucking solution then?
what is the right way to live life?

No, I'm living my life right now- the real thing.

What are you going to do tomorrow?
Do it today faggot, do it or I'll come to your house and kick you in the dick. I believe in you. Someone in the world believes you have it in you. Go do it.

god speed user

Be nice to others and do what you want

>OP isn't clearly connected to literature
It is, you're just 14 and don't understand yet. Go read more.

stop shitting up my board

i'm too neurodiverse to have a real life in this society. really, I'm on both outer edges of the bell curve at the same time. They cancel out to form the struggling 21 y/o autistic midwit that I am.

>my board
Ok, time for bed, champ

ONE DAY THIS WILL BE MY REALITY EXCEPT SHE WON'T HAVE RED HAIR
youtube.com/watch?v=5tFaqzecZR0

god i hate women

Thanks for the recommendations.

What hope is there for a 28 year old ugly beta autist meek charismaless loser male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, who has never been to a pub, club, or party (all of these despite having many jobs and having been to university for four years while living away from home, and living away from home for work), and who is blackpilled enough to know that his ugliness makes his life extremely hard and, that fact, along with the knowledge that women and chads get everything handed to them, has killed his motivation for anything in life?

And who abhors wagecuckery, with even bare minimum 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday work feeling like a prison sentence? And who has a job in London but he pays a lot in rent? And who isn't enough of a normie to be promoted quickly in jobs?

And who wasted all his free time on mindless internet browsing because he is so lacking in motivation?

And who hated his university degree and therefore squandered all intellectual potential?

And who is genuinely jealous of young people today and youth in general? And who is terrified of becoming 30 years old?

And who finds that everything except for mindless procrastination feels like work due to his zero life purpose?

And who is a genuinely zero friends, everythingless with women, except prostitutes, loner? And who finds being among people a totally enervating ordeal because they all look down on him for being an ugly beta? And who imagines the ways they probably make fun of him behind his back?

And who isn't stupid enough to have his entire life redeemed by having a job or going to the gym or through self help? And who can see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms?

>rejected true life for mediocre and meaningless existence

these are the types of videos you have to be in a very weak and hazy mood for in order to enjoy them. otherwise it just intensifies the loneliness cause u feel so pathetic for watching them.

Sick blog post bro

My parents destroyed all of my writings and diaries when I was 11. I distinctly remember the moment, at age 14, where I decided that I was going to stop moping over lost material and start writing seriously again, and how if I didn't start now I'd only regret it more at 16 or 18.

Last month I turned 30 and I still have nothing to show for it beyond a bullet point list of ideas and the rare cohesive half-page passage. My procrastination is the only thing saving me from suicide.

for me i feel the procrastination is really just the realization that you're not as talented as you think you are. To avoid coming to terms with it, youkeep pushing the confrontation, i.e. the writing itself, further into the future. This way, you can keep going through the motions of life, because "at least I'm a good writer", "I'm just doing this so I can have time to write in the future" etc.

fuck it, i'm getting the rope

What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

The four noble truths:
Life is suffering
The cause of suffering is clinging and grasping
The end of suffering is the end of clinging and grasping
To end clinging and grasping, follow the noble eightfold path
dharma.org/resources/meditation-centers-and-communities/
ctl-f england

there is no end of clinging and grasping, stop the idealist bullshit

the end of clinging and grasping, is feeling like you're so on top of everyone and everything else, that you can finally relax and let go. that's the rat race, and there's no escaping it. maybe through psychedelics, but that's not a natural state to be in and those can really mess with your mind in the long run. alcohol can make you feel at peace in the moment as well, but that's even more toxic. The only way to get some temporary peace of mind, is to set a hard but possible goal for yourself, and attain it.

Eh fuck this shit.

Today I'm changing my life. Right now!

Attached: Saulot_avatar.png (239x257, 30K)

>tfw mental problems keep me down every time I try to improve my life

post more kate bush

Attached: 348786.jpg (786x799, 107K)

Right there with you, just left my girlfriend and deleted Hearthstone. Now I'm ready.

Nah, I am accepting my real life will never be and am a subhuman piece of shit

Now go and read. Or else.

Im entranced with the beauty of this woman

She's not that cute imo. I've seen cuter

Attached: 572C1105-1FE8-42E2-B13B-9CAF2DF1F058.jpg (750x933, 502K)

Attached: D83881F1-DE36-4515-84CB-E9CBAF27DC33.jpg (471x656, 72K)

Like? Not her obviously.

Fais l'amour, célibataire involo

Attached: 33709656-1A0A-4CB5-A11D-3F399DE72384.jpg (750x928, 500K)

sounds trite but few people ever live lives

stop thinking of your life as "waiting to happen" and start enjoying the waiting period. there is nothing wrong with waiting - it is what keeps you waking up. if it consoles you, no one will remember you and very few people think about you when their mind wanders. if you haven't already been forgotten, you will be relatively soon

Kate bush is not "cute"

nous sommes d'accord, alors.

Attached: 5082B731-BAA1-4C09-A00D-ED374D9ED776.jpg (750x924, 547K)

nice fic