Reminder that being attracted to women because of their face is a carnal desire (and un-Christian), because the face...

Reminder that being attracted to women because of their face is a carnal desire (and un-Christian), because the face, even if not 'sexual', is still just flesh with lips and eyes.
(IF you want a marriage partner you should strategically choose to best raise kids)

Attached: sorryitsathumbnail.jpg (250x169, 14K)

it's christian if I say it's christian

No, that logic does not apply.

>just say you're sorry before you die: the religion

Attached: 1477873873100.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>13821123
>I'm retarded and that will give me (you)s: the post

Attached: 1564784384196.jpg (300x300, 47K)

It's not logic. When it comes to religion, I don't have to be logical.

Go tell Aquinas

>and un-Christian

So is opposing slavery

WRONG. The face denotes certain personality traits that are desirable in a Christian relationship and family.

not if say it's not. there's no book of rules that I have to follow in order to be christian.

you could have one christian who supports slavery and another who abhors it and they'd both be right.

>there's no book of rules that I have to follow in order to be christian.
>what is the Bible

the bible certainly exists, but it's not a prerequisite for being christian

What is, then?

Nothing.

Attached: arees.gif (512x512, 799K)

It's the truth. These threads are awful and pointless.

Go pray about it.

If you don't like them don't post in them. There's many other threads and you can make your own.
Really? Can you make some examples, (besides obvious artificial notes such as piercings) ? I've never known of this.

Noooo nooooo you cant find women beautiful. If you're attracted to women then you might not hate this world enough to believe in my made up utopian one.

Attached: 1567098110644.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)

>Really? Can you make some examples, (besides obvious artificial notes such as piercings) ? I've never known of this.
You either have the ability or you don’t. You can tell by a woman’s face if she is a whore, reckless, snobby, or motherly, kind, honest, hard-working, etc. This stuff is true for both men and women. The eyes, in particular, say a lot about someone.

Attached: A576B06A-3002-44E0-8B39-2CAD7529D351.jpg (256x455, 23K)

>NOOOOOOO NOOO NO I JUST LIKE LIFE THAT IS WHY I FRIGGIN LOVE PRETTY FACES AND WASTE MY TIME INDULGING IN THEM

Attached: 1564344788063.jpg (785x785, 77K)

>just start hiding threads
I tried that on the /r9k/ before I went to 8 chan (dead now) and I hid literally 100 threads before the shitposts were gone.

You do realize that too many bible thumper threads are being made, right?

Hiding threads is abhorrent censorship and also faggot enabling bad behavior. It lets you think you're in good company.

I see. I guess I don't have the ability, numerous instances I believed a woman to be good and she turned out to be bad. I always fall for it.
I assume your pic is a bad example?

m8, that's a sociopath and it's highly likely that I'm on the spectrum.

First of all, just a heads-up, 8 chan will be back in the next few days if you heard the news about the trial.
Second, I didn't tell you to hide the threads, just that you shouldn't barge in and shitpost. Post in other threads. Simple as.

You mean the image is that of a sociopath, right?

Yes, not the poster. The poster is largely correct but fails in the sense that someone could use particular facial expressions that they don't typically use.

there's this girl who works at the gas station i go to in the morning on my way to work. first day i saw her, after we made initial eye contact, she did that thing where they smile and drop their eyelids and look down and away a little bit. second time i saw her she tried to get a conversation going. third time we didn't really talk much but i noticed she had a rosary bracelet on. desu i couldn't even picture what her face looks like in my head, let alone her body (God forbid), but i can picture that bracelet clear as day. i wasn't even really interested in her until i saw it either, now i can't stop thinking about her.

Attached: 1566085037183.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Just don't make any jokes about gas.