Was he actually a homosexual?

was he actually a homosexual?

Attached: 15648439006571.png (700x911, 889K)

who cares. he was a human.

I never realized how hairy we was until now.

not if he was a homo he wasn't

No, he had a wife and children, he only went to gay bars for research purposes.

based and denialpilled

Superior Ainu genetics.

He's pure Jomon.

2edgy
His research from what I gather was quite intensive.

not this shit again

I think he was bi.

No, he was just mirin'.

if you read his books you can tell he regularly fapped to fantasies of being overpowered by blond American G.I.'s

"""RESEARCH"""

Attached: image0-12.jpg (355x631, 29K)

>Fucked dudes
Yeah, it checks out.

>did we already have this thread a dozen times?
You tell me OP.

He couldn't surpass Dazai no matter how hard he tried.

If you aren't pretend to do the footwork for your novels, then you're never going to make it as a writer.

Attached: 350-3502301_148-kb-png-consider-the-following-anime.jpg (820x553, 96K)

who cares? he was jacked and a great writer. everyone on this website could aspire to be like him

I don't think so

No. There was an intensive psyops carried out by the CIA in the late 1970s and 1980s to emasculate Asian males in the popular consciousness of the west in order to prepare the public's mind for propaganda in case of a war with China, and part of that campaign was to advance the false claim that homosexuality or effeminacy is common in Asian countries, when in fact those defects are far less common in Asia than in the west, and where they do exist in Asia are localized in western tourist districts. The recent disgraceful depiction of Bruce Lee in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is only the most recent example of this brainwashing's influence. The idea that Mishmash was homosexual is completely unheard of in his native Japan and is rightfully regarded as foreign slander.

His books? You mean his novels, as in his works of creative fiction? Do you know what a character is, what a persona is?

>The idea that Mishmash was homosexual is completely unheard of in his native Japan
Even though his boyfriend said otherwise?

it's not about the personas he gives characters. all his novels have these leitmotifs that aren't at all necessary but he keeps putting them in anyway. the two biggest are his obsessions with watching his mother getting fucked by men who aren't his father, and going into detail about how big and muscular american soldiers are and how small and submissive they make him feel.

But his boyfriend didnt commit sudoku next to him?
Some boyfriend, what a fag, bet he doesnt eat natto and hates tombow

If he was homosexual, how did he write so many romance stories between men and women and accurately explore the romantic dynamics between the two?

>the two biggest are his obsessions with watching his mother getting fucked by men who aren't his father
probably a metaphor for western influence on Japan since that's all those writers fucking wrote about during that time

Because he was GAAAAAYY
Everyone was gay user, didnt you know?
Shakespear, Bacon (but I repeat myself)
Didnt you know gays were originally from space and gave white men their technology?!

>men
>white
pick one

based

And neanderpilled or niphilimpilled

one is an object noun and the other is an adjective
Are you retarded? No wait, dont spoil it for me

It's funny that the people who claim that he wasn't gay are also the only people who think that being gay is bad

>are also the only people who think that being gay is bad
i like him therefore he's not gay

pic related its you

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

No, he just pretended to be one to gain acceptance from his countrymen who certainly looked favourably on such a disposition

Fucking retard

So wait, because I like Kyler Miss sexually it's not gay?

Homos are humans, sinners like everyone else. The LGBT community in It's politicized form, however, is a terrorist organization and all members should be treated like the terrorists they are.

Having sex with twinks and getting hot when as a young teenager a bully slaps you across the face with a snow covered glove doesn't make you "gay".

Plato had sex with boys all the time, but still had a wife and three kids.
Seriously, gay people dont understand that you can fuck men and girls and not be gay, autistic retards

>Plato had sex with boys all the time, but still had a wife and three kids.
plato was a faggot

Honestly, it makes fags today look pathetic, he really set the bar too high

Probably Bi

>We wuz masculine and shit