What are the most Yea Forums youtube channels? Channels that talk about philosophy and patriciran books

What are the most Yea Forums youtube channels? Channels that talk about philosophy and patriciran books.

Attached: 1545355595131.jpg (744x687, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tEC6W8ujSlE
youtube.com/watch?v=dGDH3meSPyk
youtu.be/a5muVMrLiso
youtube.com/channel/UC70DBZLtHVkScdx49McB6NA
youtube.com/channel/UC_V9wKk1Dd2rpZ4fxj7pKXA
youtube.com/channel/UCiRiQGCHGjDLT9FQXFW0I3A
youtu.be/ARarjQYOhA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My YouTube channel

r8 me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-01-26-02.png (720x1280, 156K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-01-26-09.png (720x1280, 150K)

Get the fuck off YouTube and Read some books, if you want /literature discussion, use BBC in our times podcast, make an account an your set. Who the fuck cares what some faggot millennial thinks of great literature

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-01-26-15.png (720x1280, 173K)

Fucking faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-01-26-23.png (720x1280, 170K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-01-26-28.png (720x1280, 152K)

then and now is such a gem

The Daily Wire
Louder With Crowder
Dave Rubin
Joe Rogan
Jorfan Peterson

Sadler

Theoria Apophasis

Better Than Food is great.

>Vegan gains

Seriously? Why?

kill yourself man, just do it

The only good YouTube channel is Callums Corner
Also here is some postmodern art
youtu.be/tEC6W8ujSlE

no he isn't, he's poop

Been thinking about going vegan

>bloho
based

Uh don't go vegan. Unironically go carnivore bro. Better for you

>David Pakman Show
0/10 list is ruined

not him but any reason why?

Carnivore is fucking retarded. And there's literally nothing wrong with veganism.

did David fuck your girl?

BAN PHONEPOSTERS

the most Yea Forums youtube channel is unironically dakooters
youtube.com/watch?v=dGDH3meSPyk

Contrapoints
Peter Coffin
Zerobooks
Thoughtslime
Shaunandjen

here's the secret of youtube: youtube is great if you ignore anything that was made specifically for youtube. you can find all sorts of fantastic university lectures or obscure documentaries but actual youtubers are all cancer, yes even the ones whose politics you agree with.

The John David Ebert Channel is good.
Playlists on Spengler, Deleuze and Guattari, Kant Derrida etc. as well as videos on Pynchon, Guenon , Paglia Jung...
He is very prolific but not very popular.
You also have to shift through heaps of his interviews, astrology vids and poetry to find the 'talk about philosophy and patriciran books'.
Still, I like him a lot.

What's wrong with David Pakman?

Megan Boyle

The only good channel you have is The Book Club. Everything else is cringe as fuck - especially Sam Seder, who is a fucking moron.

he's a lib. he still thinks capitalism can be reformed. nobody that naive is worth watching.

>Vaush
Based

Well I may disagree with him there but I think he is generally in the right direction.
Why dont you like Seder?

another ideologue that can't think
youtu.be/a5muVMrLiso

The only tolerable one I've found is Academy of Ideas

>Pakman is bad
>Posts a brain dead alt right midwit
yea ok

youtube.com/channel/UC70DBZLtHVkScdx49McB6NA

what a bizarre channel

zero books has some good stuff i'd also just watch chomsky and wolff they're both really good sam seder and michael brooks also have some more casual political stuff that goes inbetween easy listening and deeper ideas

Attached: 1560636707115.jpg (1300x2000, 237K)

>thoughtslime

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 8.39.31 PM.png (1932x1408, 1.82M)

Humans are adapted to have a diet of almost entirely meat and animal fats. That is, until agriculture, when human health plummeted. Carnivore and keto-adapted is literally the natural state of a human and is closest to the way our ancestors lived than any diet.

What do you think the peoples of Europe lived off of during the Ice Age? Meat and animal fats. They were hunters. A human being eats meat, and plants only if necessary for survival. We are predators and have large brains like all predators do. Veganism and vegetarianism is a literally a herbivore diet, and herbivores are naturally far less cognitively capable. Our digestive system is closer to a cat (carnivore) than a sheep or a cow.

About 50% of your brain and nervous is composed of fat and overtime your brain will shrink because of veganism/vegetarianism. Carnivore creates keto-adaption, where fat becomes fuel, as it should be, and your brain gets its proper nutrients. Go carnivore or become a plantbrain.

Humans of the past died at like 30 why are you following their diet stop being brain dead. Ketones are a subpar energy source. The vegan diet is ADA and AHA approved, it has been the only diet proven to reverse the effects of heart disease and diabetes. Stop being autistic.

>spending all this effort and money to give yourself a complicated eating disorder because of scientifically unproven benefits that only exist in the imaginations of an echo chamber of fitness bloggers
shit, that sounds really good, but i can't decide between this and breatharianism

Contrapoints
Hbomberguy
Shaun
Lindsey Ellis
Three Arrows
Philosophy Tube
Check out the podcast ChapoTrapHouse too.

Attached: 1548092843271.jpg (1000x1000, 241K)

>vegan gains
I hope you only follow him for meme value, user.

Kill yourself

The figure for average life expectancy for prehistoric humans low because of infant mortality and environmental causes. Not diet. Yes, I'm sure you'll die at 30 doing carnivore. There are entire population of humans (the Inuit for example) that lived to old age surviving entirely on meat and were in better health than Western peoples who had a diet including carbs and sugars (which are the real cause of heart disease and many, many health complications of today). Their health consequently got worse as a result of Western exposure. The human being did not evolve to be vegan. It did not evolve to eat a "modern" diet. It evolved beautifully, and perfectly, to a meat-based diet. Carnivore is the natural way for a human being to live. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Don't you have vegan rallies to ruin, sv3rige?

"yeah, I jack off to a burly black man fucking my wife. So what?"

>Vaush
>Zerobooks
>Sam Seder
>David Pakman
>Contranny
>Cockbutt
>Wolff
Truly bugman tier. Return to Reddit.

Attached: 1568593198703.png (201x250, 8K)

youtube.com/channel/UC_V9wKk1Dd2rpZ4fxj7pKXA

Academy of Ideas
youtube.com/channel/UCiRiQGCHGjDLT9FQXFW0I3A

>nobullshit
>infowars
>sargon
>molyneux
>peterson
>shapiro
>sjw cringe complilation
>thequartering

hello I am a 18-25 disillusioned young white middle class and I am tried of PC culture and feminism! keep your politics out of my video games! triggered!?!?! MAGA

Attached: rational_unique_man.png (407x410, 122K)

youtu.be/ARarjQYOhA4
I like watching this professor give lectures. One of these days I gotta read along from the beginning with his classes

I went through this phase at 17

STYXHEXENHAMMER666 OCCULT LITERATURE

Attached: 3jpR3paJ37V8JxyWvtbhvcm5k3roJwHBR4WTALx7XaoRovRHUZEu11KrrNiMSQSnvsNbD1VUpj1U4bPcc2MS1h72y5vvcgyXMsuZ (640x640, 68K)

fuck

Survive the jive
Vox Stoica
Trudiltom archive (his main is dead)
Charlemagne