Be unhappy because life sucks

>be unhappy because life sucks
>tried lifting
>tried flirting with girls (of course I've failed at my attempts)
>start taking drugs
>finally I start feeling good
>after some time I build up tolerance and the drugs don't work anymore
>you get withdraw symptoms without them

Why does life have to be like this? Why does nature does everything in its power to make us miserable and unhappy?

That's why I wish nothing but human extinction. Total annihilation. I reject this thing called life. I refuse to procreate. I deny life. Life is nothing but suffering. If I met God I'd kill him. My parents are criminals for putting me into this chaotic, meaningless, random, pointless, torturing world.

Attached: file.png (574x242, 31K)

cum

>Why does nature does everything in its power to make us miserable and unhappy?
Because you're a pleb.

Wake up sonny

>>tried flirting with girls (of course I've failed at my attempts)
it takes practice, faggot. much more practice if you're not a natural. don't be afraid of rejection.

>I refuse to procreate
You won't

I've always said Buddhism - mostly the secularised western version, which holds the basic tenets of Buddhism - is for retarded commoners. That's you. How can you even want these things? What went on in your childhood to make you like this? Or is it just indoctrination, the so-called "cultural hegemony" that the Marxists always talk about? Either way, you are the reason the subject of so many works are so boring. Why can't you be more interesting?
You realize you are the subject of intense study. The modern man living in capitalism, seeking artificial pleasure with manufactured desire as the sole cause. Do you know what you want? Why don't you embark on a trip: the one that the characters in Stalker take (a fitting film for a midwit "product of his environment" as yourself) and find what it is you "truly desire". That will get you out of the simulated non-reality you live in.
Oh, and then you renounce all of life out of your ressentiment, and attach a screenshot of one of Schopenhauer's essays from the University of Adelaide (which uses a poor translation). I'm guessing that met whatever criteria you need on this board for your posts to tangentially be related to literature.
You may be too far gone. Get out of your life. It's so boring.

You’re heart will be restless until it rests with God

holy shit this may be the cringiest thing I've ever read

>christcucks can’t even spell

Which word was misspelled?

You misspelled your as you're.

The weak and ill-formed will perish from this earth
I recommend you use a 12 gauge to speed up this process

Your life can't be continually happy, ime, but it can be continually meaningful.

have sex

lol i did the same but instead of
>start taking drugs
i started playing wow. same end result lol.
Now i realized escapism sucks too, so i might as well enjoy the shitty real life raid and pursue the normie lifestyle with some healthy hobbies.

Because you do everything in your power to go against it.

The modern world is not for the benefit of humans. Reject it.

It doesn't. Nature does everything in its power to make me satisfied and happy. Feelsgoodman.

You stood upon the threshold and pointed into the unknown, thinking you've experienced it, telling yourself: "that's not working".

What drugs? Is it even possible to build up a long term tolerance of mushrooms?

Not everyone is gay.

Stop being sixteen and read Leopardi, read Schopenhauer, read Nietzsche