Quick! Your home is on fire and you can only save one book! What do you choose?

Quick! Your home is on fire and you can only save one book! What do you choose?

Attached: house_fire-1200x565.jpg (1200x565, 77K)

I save my dog. Maybe my gf.

my late grandmother's journal. everything else is replaceable.

My kindle which contains all of my books

my kindle lmaoing @ paper plebs

My home isn't made of wood like in Burgerland kek

Attached: 51p9dyGQGzL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (386x499, 31K)

Attached: 71KBsWtC6RL.jpg (1696x2560, 196K)

i lift my entire book case and carry it out with me

I hope the far future has features worth making me drop paper for screen, such as a battery with long ass life.

I hope you get a heatwave and roast alive in your ac-less tomb

I have second ed LOTR, so that one, if the three count as one novel. I've seen them sold on ebay for like half a grand, but mine is missing the book case and has a bit of cover damage. At least the bindings are there though, mint, maps, pages, etc. Minty fresh. I think they might be counterfeit. They should not be so mint.

thanks for the kind wishes, same to you :)

Kindles already have a battery life of two months with the wifi off. How much more do you need?

I save my stash of cash so I can buy more books, you fucking plebs.

based and /fitlit/pilled

Attached: __hong_meiling_and_patchouli_knowledge_touhou__2b5d5af40a245c6e1bf1791738da434f.jpg (800x709, 227K)

My bible

my dads copy of neuromancer he gave me when i was thirteen
or alternatively my great grandmas bible

>actually falling for the advertising jew
the "months" of battery life are calculated based on what amazon considers to be average use
(around 30mins of reading per day). So, basically kindles only have about 20 (ish) hours of battery per charge.

20 hours isn't bad though

Genuinely my diary desu; as grandmother poster said everything else can be replaced eventually. My dream-journal can never be replicated: The understated but simultaneously laugh-out-loud humour, the anecdotes and witticisms, the endless complaints about how my family want me to do better things with my time on this planet and move out.
I'm going to buy a cheap microphone, and record it as a single audio file with live percussion performed by me. Then I'll release it to the world under my own record label.

My kindle, which holds hundreds of my books.

Confirmed for not using a kindle. Mine has lasted for 2 months before and that's with me reading it semi-frequently. However I will concede that the battery capacity diminished as the device ages.

WHAT?! NOOOooOOOO! FUCK!!

>throw some random droning noises underneath
>put it in Yea Forums bandcamp threads
>label it as "experimental spoken word"

Indie masterpiece.

Attached: bewildered pushkin.jpg (464x600, 232K)

I don't know why you just made me laugh so hard.

Attached: chihuehue.png (294x286, 97K)

The only right answer.

Attached: The Bible.jpg (1600x965, 95K)

The Quran?

read the FUCKING filename you CUMGUZZLER

Attached: what was that, boy.jpg (419x304, 25K)

Attached: 51iCoWIekpL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 33K)

None of them, one should place little value in material things

my diary desu

>oh god fuck fuck fuck how does this dewy decimal system work again jesus christ

my laptop, which has over 3,000 books on it.

checkmate atheists

you're retarded dude. mine will last over a week with heavy reading, ~5+ hours a day, which is 4.5 hours more a day than anyone on Yea Forums does.

i don't live in venezuela where brownouts are a regular occurrence. maybe consider that next time you decide to go full gommunist, retard.

The Noble Qu'ran