I find most people insufferable. Would you say you have 1 (just one) real friend...

I find most people insufferable. Would you say you have 1 (just one) real friend? Most if not all my pain has come from interacting with others.

Attached: helper_sent_apu.jpg (1200x997, 107K)

Do internet friends count as real friends?

Have you ever considered that you might be the insufferable one?

I guess

Whatever the case may be i am mostly pained by interacting with others. Are you saying you mostly have pleasruable interactions?

It's called being a misanthrope or like
said

Almost everyone I have ever met has turned out to be disappointing. They behave one way around you so they seem alright, then with their other friends they become a completely different person.

No one here has real friends. Even that one guy secretly hates you. Maybe Shawn/Sean has a friend. That girl he had sex with on the pile of purses? That happened.

Yeah, your definetly the insufferable one. Unless you have autism it's easy to make friends.

You're a frogposter so I'm going to say with some certainty that you're probably a pain to be around.

Actual friends and not just "friendly" acquaintances?

Maybe i should just become a fully fledged hermit.

i am cynical about most of the people i know and generally hold them in a low regard. but the ones i hate the most seem mostly to get on with each other, and to do well in their lives. thus, there's no point getting high and mighty, or angry, as clearly it is my attitude that is the problem. i am at peace with the idea that i have a false sense of superiority or whatever and the sooner you become so, you might find yourself happier. dunno

My book is my friend :(

I definitely feel some sort of superiority over others. Although i recognize i am a failure in a society context.

Yes I'd say I have one, maybe two. I only have two friends though. I used to have three but I don't talk to him anymore. "Life got in the way"... that's what he keeps telling me and I don't blame him for it. His life has gone through some huge changes, I mean the dude has a kid now. It's crazy to think about my childhood friend being a father but I know he will care for his kid and try to give it a good life. Anyway my answer is two.

you speak like a fag

I hate everyone but I recognize I'm inferior to them

I cut off contact with my last remaining friend when I found out he started using anti-depressants. Is that bad? I just found it too pathetic, he used to have a little bit of a creative spark too, but as I predicted that died.
Maybe it's dishonest to say it was the single reason why, but it was the tipping point. And now I'm all alone, and I should probably feel worse for it than I do.

If his condition was bad enough to warrant medication, then he probably could have used a little bit of support. That's what friends are for.

if you talk like this in person then you're the problem

good bait

Nope, never. Maybe when I was was really young, but every one then is a friend to each other. Sure internet friends but they don't last long, they usually leave within the first 9 months.

I don't believe in those drugs. I had politely pointed out to him that he could have made lifestyle changes, but he was just too lazy, wanted the quick fix, no care for the price.
In any case we didn't talk that often, so the adjustment isn't that big for me.
I don't know what that means, I'm writing less because I'm on my phone.

>so the adjustment isn't that big for me.
Stop thinking about yourself for once.

Do you have any normie interests or is your taste in everything old/super niche? If you are old enough to post here and have no friends you've lost the opportunity to make lifelong friends based on nothing but growing up together so it sounds like your only hope is to suck it up and start genuinely getting into pro football, capeshit, cars, d&d, or something that you'll actually be likely to connect with an average person over

A lot of channers are more similar to Ignatius J Riley than theyd like to admit, especially Yea Forums and /pol/

There’s only one guy I truly enjoy being around. Never has he annoyed me. We can talk about anything and it’s always interesting. I wish I could see him more often but we go to different colleges now

That's what the thread is about.
And it was actually he who got the most out our friendship anyway, though that might be a fault I have where I'm just too accommodating in conversations, and people open up to me. Sometimes it's nice, other times it grinds me down.

diego?

Is he cute?

I'm pretty sure this is a cope, stemming from some sort of inferiority complex/being misunderstood by others. Anyways, there's no reason to lash out at other people, it's better to stop and understand that most people are only doing the best with what they have

Most sincere and true comment ITT. It's not about being the best, it's about trying your best. It's refreshing to try and understand things from other people's perspective, even (especially) if they're drastically different than your own, even if you despise them. It helps with developing the writer's eye too.

I can pretend being friendly and all that but I can't say I find it "pleasurable".

a lot of lonely people in here it's most surely possible to find and have meaningful relationships in this world but you need to brush up (read a book) on social skills, and find people you really click with and derive enjoyment from (or even do it on the internet for now if you're very lonely, try /soc/)

fuck off and eat shit
sage

stop being so bitter and youll make some friends

There is only one person in my life (outside of family) that I genuinely enjoy being around. Most people are very boring and I would rather be alone than spend time with anyone. If there were more interesting people I would be friends with them.

he’s attractive, yes

I have zero friends (as in someone you meet or talk to at least once a week).

I have the same issue. I know it's my fault though, I usually prefer to converse with people and get very in-depth on one or two subjects. I find neurotypicals don't like to flow their conversations that way and jump from one thing to the next constantly which I don't enjoy and I feel like I'm drained of energy after the conversation.

Currently I have one friend, and it's you guys.

y-you too user

Attached: blush.jpg (850x1360, 219K)

I have a few. Jack, Johnnie Walker, my buddy Wiser.

But that's it.

Attached: 1474695150321.gif (325x244, 1.57M)

>reading self help books
>ever

Oh wait I didn't even bother to read the entire post.
>using soc
>EVER

He's right, consume fecal matter and perish.

I prefer my own company. When people hear you say that, they always assume some kind of anti-social behavior. But it's not true, other people are fine and lovely and all of that, I just want to be left alone most of the time.

>Dude. It's not our fault.
>The sky is blue so it's all your fault
>Just relax, duuuude. All people are nice and well-intentioned. There's no evil.
>Why do you have to get all uppity, bruhhh.
>Bruh, that was just a joke.
>Bruh, don't take this so seriously.

Publix cashiers & deli women

not according to my parents.

No, I don't have any real friends. All my dawning friendships are cut short when the friend realises that I am a completely uninteresting person. Of course, I haven't tried to make a friend for a very long time after many negative experiences.

No

I haven't read confederation of dunces but kind of want to now. thanks man, gonna be pissed off if/when i read it and it turns out u owned me

sam?

sorry. I don’t think this guy browses Yea Forums anyway.

I feel you. Other people are cunts but desu I'm not that much better myself and people think the same of me. I do have one true friend however, a siege pilled gentleman gamer such as myself. It's so fucking weird that this one dude happens to have the exact same redpilled beliefs as me.

Attached: SIEGE.jpg (1080x900, 110K)