American """""literature"""""

>American """""literature"""""

Attached: images.jpg (234x216, 6K)

Do you actually have an argument or are you just going to continue to deny yourself something that you might actually enjoy? No skin off of our backs, either way.

Reminder, Japanese is not an information dense language which is why there have never been any great works of philosophy or literature ever produce. America on the other hand has produced two of the greatest authors in history, Melview and Nabokov.

Europe wipes its ass with the rags you call literature, you can be lit in 6,000 years when you have actual history and culture

>Melville is bad
>Nabokov is bad
>Falukner is bad
>Hemmingway is bad
>Pynchon is bad
>Gaddis is bad
>McCarthy is bad

Obsessed.

Nabokov was formed in Europe, not in America, so your argument is invalid.

Yes, deal with it mutt

>implying Nabokov is American
Stopped reading right there.

No one cares about your shitty lit, you're the butt of all jokes, every country in the world thinks americans are huge wankers

based

America is a product of Europe. All her inventions are rightfully European. Japan vicariously siding with Europe to denigrate mutts in order to feel good about her own appalling lack of literary contribution, is like people in mud huts in Africa laughing at America and talking about their superioriy alongside Europe. It simply doesn't work. Time to go to bed, Mr. Kowasaki.

You cared enough to make this thread and continue to bitch in it.

two of them are decent. one is alright. and one isn't even american. imagine having such a shit body of literature that you need to claim foreigners and immigrants lol the absolute state of america.

Asian """people"""

melville and faulkner can be saved, nabokov isn't american and the rest are bad

>McCarthy is bad
I agree.

and still better than any contemporary yuropoor writer

>Japanese """""women"""""

McLit

She's Chinese.

I want to commit a crime.

>muh culture
America is anti-intellectual and anti-art in the same way that Rome was

That's because instead of doing gay arts and crafts we shove our 15 foot dicks down the throats of the entire planet including irrelevent eurocuck nations. Keep doing your arts and crafts eurocuck I'm sure you'll build an empire any day now

Except I like the minimalist feel of Japanese literature. Less is more with them!

Attached: twicetrad.jpg (810x1200, 200K)

Alexander Theroux is one of the best novelists still alive, I would say the best one, but Roberto Calasso still exists. He decidedly comes from the writing tradition of Samuel Johnson though.

america has produced a lot of great literature OP
in fact they produced the vast majority of the 20th century's greatest literature

these two look (south) korean

>Rome
>anti-intellectual
>anti-art
user, I...

SciFi has been dominated by America for years.

They wear this because south korea don't have qt traditional clothes

Bitch what

Attached: 201808_CU_KRA_01-header.jpg (1028x771, 93K)

oink

>Trash has been dominated by subhumans for years
Cool