How did her pics get leaked on Yea Forums?

How did her pics get leaked on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568507802714.jpg (641x482, 59K)

*suck suck suck*

That’s not her :)
t. Jannie / programmer

who?

butterfly

Someone took stills from that video several years back and posted them here. Whether the video is somehow Butterfly is what's in doubt, but the default guess is probably that it was a shitposter making a joke that dumb people took seriously because a: they wanted to believe, and b: the girl in the video is the kind of plausibly butch-and-not-very-attractive-but-technically-female that one could see being Butterfly.

iirc that person is a completely straight man. everyone just assumed it's a woman because of the way he posts.

which video?

Butterfly is definitely a woman. Nobody misses jokes and gives off such a "dull, flat" humorless aura like that, other than a woman. Only a woman can completely neutralize good humor and banter the way she does, like a bunch of outdoor construction noises muffling and smothering out the sound of a nice song you were just beginning to enjoy. If Butterfly isn't a woman I'll fucking eat my hat.

she used to be in old Yea Forums tinychats

t. been here since day one and sadly so has she

tell us more

Enlighten us old one

doesn't look like a 47 y/o to me

Some please post links

honestly, I respect her more knowing that she has big titties

This honestly

It's a tranny... her shirt is stuffed, she (male) is flat-chested in other pics

Enlighten us elder.

illuminate us, o ancient one

Who cares post pics

>She

Attached: 1567957483227.jpg (576x902, 150K)

Yall know surprisingly little about butterfly. She's a tranny.

Album link?

>She

Wanna suck on that belly button

If you're a jannie why don't you delete her posts?

haha, this

Butterfly is an eternally recurring curse upon this board. We're on our fourth butterfly, one of which might be also the second, and that's not including the casuals or the evil twin. One dies, and a worse one returns. Within ten years, Yea Forums will cease to be a pure sapphic well read haven of autists, and will be entirely populated by straight but willing to be pegged to end the loneliness comic book reading m*les who put the soifaec smilie at the end of "extrovert!" on their okcupid profiles right before they type in "well read". Every butterfly that dies the awful death tranny versions 2 through 4 deserve, the closer we come to that sausagefest hell, and the further we stray from the original butterfly we could truly love and talk about French literary politics with at night.

Sprich, o uralter Anonymus.

I took them (originally for another purpose) and posted them to Yea Forums myself. It was a different board back then, but I soon regretted it. There’s nothing lewd. I’d rather you not post them, but I can’t do anything about it of course.
One stalker seems to have found several years ago in a public place, but he faded away and I moved anyway.

Interesting bluff.

Old pics

Fake and gay poster.

Attached: 67AC971B-E381-45AF-8B72-43059438D0DB.png (500x775, 166K)

Enlighten me O' old one, was there ever a good butterfly?

The first one talked about Yourcenar (basically to the exclusion of most all other authors) and didn't engage in /soc/ shit. It left because we didn't talk about books so it went to talk to its gf about history books instead. Then the tranny trip butterflies started.

I read Memoirs of Hadrian in 2016, the year I was mostly away.
You’re very confused or you just like to make shit up

Attached: 1617BF26-ADEE-4BB4-A6DE-4A455EBECDCF.jpg (200x280, 26K)

>mfw i remember the utopia that was 2016 Yea Forums

Attached: mernow.jpg (223x180, 8K)

Not true. Butters is a confirmed TERF

Truth. She's clearly a fatty and not a lesbo like she claims though.

>the year I was mostly away.
Yes, that was the best version.

Holy mammaries, I want to get a mouthful of that Bjork looking hoe

Jesus, butterfly how old are you. Why are you still posting on chans for attention, you know 90% of us are somewhat disgruntled 16-21yo males, right? I just want to talk about books to escape from this nightmarish world. I don't want to see your face and unrelated posts but filtering you would leave a big chain of hidden posts beckoning me to unhide.

To help you out of being so disgruntled and stupid.
Cloisters of stupid boys and men come up with the worst ideas

Remember blob, the Estonian girl from Yea Forums tinychat? I liked her.

Yeah

Attached: 1446963965013.png (741x468, 318K)

if not ironic:
you're retarded

Wow, you were there? I must have chatted with you without even realizing it. I remember all of them. I had a major crush on blob. Wonder if she's still around. I'm lonely. Orfeo makes youtube videos about literature.

case in point

Nagarjuna was the man. Coolest guy I met from Yea Forums.

I wish I lived in her country so I could murder this fucking cunt

>blob
I wonder if she still posts. Also are your tits really that big irl?

two facts: posters used to "like"(dont know wich word to use) butterfly, (she)(he) is cancer

Does he? Nice.
We might have

He was nice too.

why do pepo not like butterfly? is it just women hate or lefty hate or sumn?

Attached: 1557374535366.gif (326x281, 170K)

A lot of us like her.

>her

Attached: 1567617809053.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Your country?

I just hate tripfags in general

Naturally, but what about the people who don't?

Attached: 1557378992798.jpg (638x576, 59K)

Because she's genuinely retarded, We mainly loath her for her dumb dog shit opinions. Also she[male] is a gross tranny

Colombia

based. can't wait for the coin flip that is tranny suicides to land on heads

Tripfags are always detested for betraying the Yea Forums ethos.

I don't understand. Because you relish in anonymity, others must as well?

I've had some real heated debates with you, butterfly, cuz sometimes you say some wildin shit. But this is based

this coming from an unironic epicurian wew

Yea Forums ethos

Yea Forums gone you fucking loser.

I suppose that makes sense.

Are you so starved for attention that clinging on to a pseudo-handle is the only thing you can do to fill that void? Does being so hated fun for you? I'd be more forgiving to a regular tripfag if you weren't such a low IQ'd dumb ass. Unironically have sex, dilate, and kill yourself.

Attached: Nakamura looks down on you.png (620x339, 197K)

>Does being so hated fun for you

Wow, you got me. I'm am defeated and beat. You forgot your tripcode though so I guess it doesn't count

First part: Okay then.

Second: Why the vitriol? I thought Yea Forums was for the sensitive intellectuals, not crude asshats.

>tinychat
fuck, I wasted so many nights in college in fucking tinychat

>if you weren't such a low IQ'd dumb ass

>Nakamura sweating beads of low self esteem

Attached: Battle.Angel.Alita.full.870876.jpg (1110x1400, 182K)

I hate them because how narcissistic they are and how they bring nothing to discussion of a thread. I mean look at Butterfly for example or better yet Quentin. The only exception was that scooby person that used to to /fit/.