Apparently my IQ is in the toilet...

apparently my IQ is in the toilet. Are there any books about a retard who hides it well (especially from himself) and thinks he's an intellectual? Its okay if he discovers he's a moron or not.

Attached: 1568426010775.jpg (182x268, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read Marx.

The Bible

Who? Solomon?

Flowers for Algenon

How low is it?

Well MENSA felt they had to let me down easy

Attached: asdsfd.png (1138x231, 16K)

Really? How much of a retard are you? I got 124 and I wasn't even paying attention, just wanted to get through those tests.

I don't know, because they didn't tell me.

My diary desu

Jesus dude. Are there any signs that you fall within the range of mental retardation.

No, in fact I thought I was possibly of superior intellect.

Attached: Free-IQ-Test-6.png (334x277, 5K)

How about this, take this test:
>free-iqtest.net/
Then report back your answers. This test probably won't give you your exact iq, but it's a good way to test if your iq is significantly above or below average.

That one gave me 134 but it seemed kind of damned easy compared to the MENSA one.

Then it's likely the website was broken. Schedule a date to take the test in person if you want closure.

Yeah, seems like a scam. That's exactly what I'm doing. Its free because I'm Canadian and have a schizophrenic disorder.

>apparently my IQ is in the toilet.
Well flush it ya dingus. And wash your hands!

Got an 88 on Mensa and my self esteem is leaking from my shoes.

saul

Daily reminder that the average Yea Forums user thinks they have 120+ IQ

Attached: 1563132055595.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

To think otherwise is cucking yourself. You won’t do anything great if you constantly remind yourself that your IQ is average or below average, and it is better to be delusional than it is to accept something unchangeable.

Yes, that's why everyone on Yea Forums Is such an achiever

The Road to Los Angeles

Based

I've always thought the same OP. I always got low grades but graduated with Econ from a school everyone here's heard of and my entire family's pretty successful. The problem is i'm not European or Asian and I know the statistical improbability of being even 115.

I'm roughly 100 yet I do not get any of the benefits of being a normie.
Feels bad man.

Jordan Peterson.

being 113-132 is the worst because you're smart enough to hate living but too dumb to conquer the retards

My biography.

Flowers for Algernon