What's the point of philosophy when you could have sex?

I dOn'T Gets It

Attached: IM.jpg (604x656, 71K)

I made out with a very pretty girl yesterday and the dopamine rush that I’m still feeling is more than I ever got out of any shitty slices of wood arranged chronologically

Why not both?

if is about muh dopamine, try coke .

Sex is philosophy.
It's literally the word of God, life and death in the simplicity of thrust and withdrawal. The cycle of the universe and the mechanism of time.

Attached: the decline of the coom decline.jpg (1198x1302, 218K)

Reminder that Christianity teaches that the celibate life is superior to the sexual life. Literally the diametric opposite of the cumbrain.

Because then you'd be wasting time that could be spent having sex, you dumb incel

I am celibate but not Christian. It feels like hell, denying your own urges, but I've made a commitment.
If you want to enjoy all the best pleasures life has to offer, don't mind me. I'll just continue my monk journey and cope until I die. "The juice ain't worth the squeeze" they say, eh

Attached: fitemem8.jpg (499x645, 69K)

WHY READ WHEN YOU CAN COOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

peak coomer right here lmao

based the lone spiritual path is hard keep fighting brother

first time?

>morning lift/run
>beach
>philosophy / literature
>sweaty love making
>a healthy brunch
>a nice hike and discussion
>drive to the city
>catch a classic film
>drive home, podcast
>desert / tea
>smoke
>fuck
>pass tf out

Best years of my life

What's the point of having sex when you can just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH GOD COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This the effect of Cartesian indoctrination, mind/body dualism, etc. deep conversations with ugly people, and sex with stupid people. Real intimacy is always out of reach for those who don’t recognize the one absolute. They remain divided and conquered from within and without until all there is left is to renounce their own life, make mockery of their own efforts, until they are intimate with nothing.

Think and fill your mind. Love and fill your heart. Believe and fill your life. Turn away from the ignorant blasphemous and non believers. They know nothing, speak nothing, and will come to nothing.

I’m jealous

>tfw always start jacking off when i get bored from reading
AAAAAAAAH I CANT STOP IT

Attached: Cooming.webm (480x270, 1.65M)

>fucking
>beach
>watching movies

>killing Arabs

sex is overrated
kissing is overrated
its kinda gross

have sex, incel

Kissing? No

She has gorgeous pale blue eyes like the carribean sea and we both sincerely enjoyed each other’s company. She asked me several times by the end when we were seeing each other again. I’m young but I’ve never enjoyed a woman’s company that much (who wasn’t my mom). I just fear I am letting my soul get swept away by the passionate winds of lust.

Dopamine rushes do not bring long term happiness. Frequent dopamine rushes actually make you unhappy, since you need more of them and they give you less pleasure the more you take them.

This is one of the things that the Ancient Philosophers figured out even without knowledge of brain chemistry.

Idiot. Why live like a castrated cow, when you can live like a lion?

You can have your power fantasies about being a lion.
But over indulging in dopamine rushes is not something that will make you happier. Or manlier, for that matter.

No one talked about over indulging in dopamine head rushes you impotent Christ cuck. GTFO with the Puritan nonsense

I did.

Terminal stage cumbrains.
Too late for you.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Have you ever made out with a pretty girl user?

Truth is they're both meaningless and don't have any point at all in the grand scheme of things. Its just a matter of what you desire/can afford doing. Some people read books because they can't get sex/are not willing to try.

I came to Carthage, where a caldron of unholy loves was seething and bubbling all around me. I was not in love as yet, but I was in love with love; and, from a hidden hunger, I hated myself for not feeling more intensely a sense of hunger. I was looking for something to love, for I was in love with loving, and I hated security and a smooth way, free from snares. Within me I had a dearth of that inner food which is thyself, my God--although that dearth caused me no hunger. And I remained without any appetite for incorruptible food--not because I was already filled with it, but because the emptier I became the more I loathed it. Because of this my soul was unhealthy; and, full of sores, it exuded itself forth, itching to be scratched by scraping on the things of the senses.[1] Yet, had these things no soul, they would certainly not inspire our love.

To love and to be loved was sweet to me, and all the more when I gained the enjoyment of the body of the person I loved. Thus I polluted the spring of friendship with the filth of concupiscence and I dimmed its luster with the slime of lust.

Is this St Augustine’s Confessions?

It's a surrogate activity to sexual gratification. Sex itself or rather the fulfilling of sexual desires with women as objects is the source of philosophy for me. Time, meaning, progress all are tracked and reasoned behind getting to smash. A nihilist is a eunuch by another name.

Is Christianity anti-natalist?

Low IQ

you're a cumbrain unless you spend at least 10 solid hours per day meditating. even reading gives you little pleasure signals in the brain that you become a slave to. and when meditating, make sure to keep your mind as blank as possible. some thoughts can cause excitement.
do you feel some nervous energy in the back of your mind? something that says "go and be active, live your life, use your body and mind"? that voice simply needs to be drowned out and quietly suffocated through years of hard dedication to eliminating addiction to all cumbrain-like activities.

how can something seem so trivial and yet so far out of my reach?

Does anyone have that photo of Butterfly's panties?

Indeed it is. Great book.

damn i want someone to breed my boipus

Good for you user. The others don’t know what’s sublime