Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: 1540763968119.jpg (1020x582, 158K)

Novel where protagonist fucks his best friend's girlfriend, sister and mother, all at the same time.
The resolution would be the protagonist being consumed by lust and raping his best friend, mistaking him for one of his kin

All the jews are rounded up and killed except the kids
the kids are taught to not be jews because being a jew is 99% nurture and not nature
the 1% that still grow up into a jew are shot in the head

I just want JIDF to shit all over Yea Forums
this usually does it
lol what a bunch of fags

smoked pige filet, side of spicy jalapeno pesto pige pasta, and a refreshing spinach salad in the shape of a pige

I think /tg/ has more aspiring writers than lit.
This is basically /phi/

It's a drama, without characters
Things just happen

My novel idea is so good that if I post it here someone else will steal it and write the book.

highly doubtful
it's all about sucking the right dick to get published

Pigey

PIGE
Anyway, i want to incorporate artificial wombs and human genetic engineering in a short story but i dont know how.

Attached: Horton hits a ho.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Currently writing a surrealist horror novel based on schizophrenia. I lurk x a lot, they're filled with amazing ideas if you're willing to listen to them.
lit is alright, but it really does feel like a college phil fag club sometimes. every now and then you get some decent discussion though, only reason I still come here.

Yes, I know I am a degenerate weeb.

MC has two stepsisters (one younger and one older) that are revealed to both be in love with him. When this comes to light, the parents decide they are fine with him having a relationship with one of the girls so long as it is 1) consensual and 2) monogamous.
The main theme is about acting authentic to desires rather than trying to go through motions of what is expected of a person:
>MC tries to suppress his burgeoning romantic feelings for his sisters in favor of looking good for his pursuit of a job in local politics
>older sister starts to realize she is miserable in her job and starts finding fulfillment in homemaking activities
>younger sister tries to hard to be 'adult' via fashion and mistaking BDSM for 'sexiness'

This is actually fairly clever, and hits the normie niche perfectly with the female characters allowing projection from the reader.
Follow through on this.

that's a cute horse

post the one when he takes the guy's hat

Its called Intransigence. Its about a starving painter who goes around his city on foot and via public transport having vaguely deep thoughts.

Attached: 1480500373_spedeapustaja.png (657x527, 24K)

Attached: Tips Hat.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

thanks dude

Thanks. I just wish I had the skills right now to do it justice.

a very young girl exploits an old man's sexual vunerability for the gratification of her ego

Skill comes with practice.
Write, edit, repeat.
You got this, user.

cute!

*bullis pige*

Attached: 1567599363704.webm (446x320, 2.76M)