Honestly...

Honestly, what difference is there between a man who spent the last 20 years playing R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 and a man who devoted that time to a career. They'll both die in the end and assuming the guy playing R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 enjoyed himself for those 20 years, who are you to say it's a waste? Who are you to say it was wrong?

"B-But you should plan for the future!" Why? You could get terminal brain cancer next week. You could get hit by a bus. You could die in a fire. Why plan your life to be 50 years of work and toil and your reward is 10-20 years of "retirement" when you're old, broken and too tired to do anything? I don't get how anyone could defend that as if they're the big man, they're hot shit because they threw their best years away to be a slave so they could fit in in society. By all means do it, but at least be honest that it's a shitty awful life.

Attached: 900x.jpg (900x675, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natural selection is supposed to be about genes more likely to propogate.

Why should I care about natural selection and my genes? No one of that effects my life

Because heaven is real

Do whatever you want. Lifes not a race to see who can live the longest, nor is it what anybody else says it is. Do what you wanna do. Also how the fuck do you play the same game for 20 years

Prove it

Not all true statements can be proven. You use faith every day. Why not use it for the greatest possible meaning?

>Also how the fuck do you play the same game for 20 years
It's unlikely but there must be at least one person who's done it. I'm sure there's a child who was locked in a basement somewhere in 1998 and hasn't left it in the past 20 years. People go missing and are never found, who knows what ends up happening to them?

>assuming
The thing is that there's no person in the earth who wants to play video games all his life or for 20 years. Yes, it might make someone happy playing video games, but every single one of those people are fucking incels, who would swap that life in a second for something like a wife and a family, because every human's main instinct is to have offspring and that is the biggest source of fulfilment a human being can achieve, which is why at the end of the day the man who devoted his life to not being a retard, studying and having a career, is in a way better position to achieve all this.

I take that as "I don't have any proof"

You just finished The Stranger, didn't you?

We've all been playing the same game for years and years. It's called life

jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/

>You use faith every day.
For things I can see and touch and feel and that for practical purposes it's unnecessary to pursue absolute proof of their existence.
>Why not use it for the greatest possible meaning?
Because that's literally just making shit up.

The wind blows and I feel it on my face and see it move the trees, I don't need to prove it exists I'm convinced enough it does on the faith of science saying it's hot and cold air currents mixing. "There's an omnipotent being responsible for all life" is too far of a reach to make. There's no input to associate with it. I could equally say "There's an anime girl controlling everything in a VR simulation" and you'd have nothing to disprove me.

>assuming the guy playing R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 enjoyed himself
that's a huge fucking assumption considering video games are so unbelievably boring that most game design is concerned with how to trick your brain into not quitting five minutes in, and an entire industry has sprung around other people playing games for you and pretending to enjoy them. you're comparing putting a bunch of effort into building something that will eventually crumble into dust with putting that effort into a gaping black void where it is disintegrated immediately in front of your eyes, every minute of every day. i'd legitimately rather spend my life doing real chores for other people because it would be more stimulating than doing imaginary chores for a chore-generating software toy.

>posting the same stuff in two threads

Someone sure is desperate

Ok, Brian griffen

Why would I not? What kind of lazy response is that?

the cellular automaton or the board game?

You honestly think it's possible in the 21st century to live a fulfilling family life?

>Daughter brainwashed by media and society into being a whore
>Son brainwashed by media and society into being metaphorically castrated
>Wife brainwashed by media and society into believing she can leave whenever things get hard and she can't be bothered anymore
>Worked to death your whole life, barely make ends meet even on good money, struggle your whole life to provide a decent life for your family and your reward is watching their corruption and destruction

>reddit

>i'm such a fucking coward that i'd rather do nothing than do something and risk disappointment
i guess you took inspiration from all the "what's the point of writing a novel if the sjw publishers might reject it" threads and applied it to every part of your life

>how to trick your brain into not quitting five minutes in
But this describes everything in life.

as for yet

>Disappointment
That doesn't even begin to describe how you'd feel moron. And besides, you're romanticising family life. It's awful.

The big question: college or no college?

Attached: C0C7F2BE-732D-4DB3-B41D-1C4BA10DD233.jpg (488x488, 63K)

it's not even family life specifically, if you can't even have a relationship because you're too scared of her leaving you then how are you going to handle any undertaking that carries any sort of risk? like i said, you're a coward that insists he must stay hidden in a dark hole at all times because leaving the hole might cause you to "feel bad". you're scared of your hypothetical son being "metaphorically castrated" but you've already castrated yourself willingly by rejecting the basic foundation of masculinity which is going out there, accepting risk and fighting even when the odds are against you. "i can't have a son because he might grow up to be weak". of course he will with a dickless father like that for guidance.

if you went to college you wouldn't have picked the gay board game

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (760x760, 1.31M)

This, everything is actually boring and disgusting and everybody is just pretending to enjoy things but enjoyment is impossible outside of imagination. They do it just because they want to feel that small release of dopamine from imagining that other people are envious of them.

Attached: 1566675759466.png (917x871, 198K)

Would you be "brave" if you invested time and money in a literal scam?

>assuming the guy playing R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 enjoyed himself for those 20 years
I doubt he would be enjoying himself.
There's a reason why most NEETs are depressed incel-manchildren.
Your brain is wired to give you pleasure when you achieve something which furthers the existence of your species.
There's another way to happiness though, which can be found in spirituality.
Monks, for example, "haven't achieved anything", but they're still happy.

the fact that you think all of life is a conspiracy aimed against you and the only way to thwart it is to hide in a corner until your flesh rots away is precisely the problem. fatherhood is not a "literal scam". your son wouldn't be an agent of a plot to steal your penis, you already gave up your penis.

i'd rather die a confident, accomplished person with a modicum of self-worth rather than some dopamine-addled, chronically depressed, SSRI-gobbling NEET who relies on the government to live.

you can have a 9-5 job and have time to enjoy video games, by the way.

I'm not that user, and what i meant is that modern day marriage is a scam for men. If you want to get divorce raped then go for it, i just don't really see the benefit of doing so.

>you can have a 9-5 job and have time to enjoy video games, by the way
Spoken like someone with no job
>a confident, accomplished person
No such thing, only narcissists are confident
>with a modicum of self-worth rather than some dopamine-addled, chronically depressed, SSRI-gobbling
You mean like every wagie who needs pills to make it through the day?

The most confident and free people in this world are criminals.

believe it or not, i work 8 hours a day and make 75k a year as a business professional. i get home at 4:30 and have a solid 5 hours to play games or read if i wish. I'm not on medication or therapy.

Confidence is a meme. It's what you get indoctrinated in American education.
I always see so many American tourists here who act all confident even though they don't have a clue. They're all on mount stupid.

Bruh, you cant be reasoned with

>believe it or not, i work 8 hours a day and make 75k a year as a business professional
I don't believe it.

"business professional" is not a job title by the way.
>a solid 5 hours
To eat, bathe, clean and THEN do whatever you like at the end of the day when you're fucked from working all day and getting up at 7am

guys, there's a distinct difference between outward and projected confidence (arrogance) and knowing your capabilities, skills and strengths.

then sign a prenup or live unmarried. and that guy was talking about refusing to do anything that might get his feelings hurt, which has nothing to do with whether you actually marry or not.

how about you try first?

my specific job is niche and i'm not going to discuss it here. but dude, c'mon. eating, bathing, cleaning, that's just shit you have to do. you're going to have to get over it if you want to live.

This is your brain on liberal democracy. Find Allah.

R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 exists