Why is Yea Forums filled with christcucks?

Why is Yea Forums filled with christcucks?

Attached: jesus 1.jpg (169x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really good question. I think they are paid trolls.
DAILY REMEMBER: Jesus is fiction, and never existed in history.

Why is Yea Forums filled with people who hate reading?

Because no one reads here and add in the factor that this place is filled with midwit reactionaries and contrarians and this is why we are filled with christcucks

It's just satire.
No one's religious here

Attached: CAC39936-A267-4E76-BABE-099343DE4BCD.jpg (303x475, 24K)

Why is it that 90% of Yea Forums is the same non-literary threads over and over again? Philosophy, religion, bait in an infinite loop.

>Why is it that 90% of Yea Forums is the same non-literary threads over and over again? Philosophy, religion, bait in an infinite loop.

Attached: l_pepe.jpg (373x550, 33K)

Not if I can help it.

Attached: Christianity 666.jpg (1365x2623, 1.05M)

I hate sounding like a boomer but I think Yea Forums in general and Yea Forums in particular are evidence that people have gotten much stupider over the past 10 years.

Christ posting began to increase sharply around 2015 and then post-2016 elections.

I think many people realize something is wrong with the world and are dissatisfied with purely materialist/political explanations.

More recently the fall of 8chh caused quite a few /christian/ posters to migrate here.

God works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1511179429593.png (852x944, 70K)

Why do you think so?

Contrarianism and the comfort of parroting ideas formed by other people
Narcissism that prevents people from accepting all that we don’t know about the universe

>idk if it’s gonna rain today
>better not take an umbrella anyway lmao

Quality of posts/discussions seem to be getting worse by the year.

I'm sorry to hear it. Not only here. Times have changed, user.

Times always change, and older people always complain that the change is for the worse. This time I think unfortunately they’re right.

Because both Yea Forums and /his/ repel pathetic numales who have erroneous sjw tier interpretations of history and classic literature.

Because cripplechan's /christian/ board got buttblasted into oblivion, and they partially migrated here

these threads should be in /his/, or we should make another board for them.

>reductionist argument
I know that rain exists and I know how it will affect me if it occurs, unlike the nature of the universe and any god or gods that may exist. Even if proof of a god could be given (it can’t), that does not in any way help christcucks push their delusion
Atheists and strongly religious people (most religious people are ok and open with the fact that they don’t understand the nature of god/the universe) are extremely conceited in pretending to know things they cannot know
>fagscals gayger
Cringe

Christcucks think their religion is about some crusading knights, when in reality its about a virgin kike who was a neet.

You're right, there should be a /rel/ board. Unfortunately that will never happen

>t. never read Pensées

Attached: D2413AAE-9FB0-4583-843C-1EDFDD1AB388.jpg (750x620, 72K)

Ever heard of larpers?

>muh wager

What if Muhammed was right?

Why does proving that god exist prove that christianity is right? Does anything in his work prove that Jesus actualy was the son of god and not a scaming jew? Does it prove that the metaphysics etablished in the bible are true? Does it prove that the day of judgement actualy is real and not just there to strike fear into the brainlet christcucks?

>wahhh why are these cool anons not a gaytheist like me
I feel flattered to be honest.

>t. never read Pensées

Attached: 4E664F33-2EE3-46BC-BC82-BA84E5C85496.jpg (750x1249, 391K)

Because being an atheist is Reddit.

>Proofs of Jesus Christ
>The Fundamentals of the Christian Religion

You didn't answer my question

Agreed. Unlike in the days of moot, the interests of users are only considered insofar as they help the new owner monetize Yea Forums. In practice this means the dumbing-down of the entire site to attract the lowest common denominator market.

DAILY REMEMBER: Jesus is fiction, and never existed in history.

If Muhammad was right, then I hope that make it into heaven on the Quran 2:62 clause: “all who submit to God and do good works will be sure of their reward.” Funny that the Quran affirms Christianity even though Christianity contradicts Islam in many ways.

>submit to God

Which you didn't do. You submitted to a man on a cross

they have been on this board for years

“Whether they be Christians or Jews” says the Quran. Christians are Christians because they believe Jesus is the Son of God. Why is the Quran affirming such a religion?

>Christians are Christians because they believe Jesus is the Son of God.

Which is deemed shirk in Islam

And yet 2:62 says there are Christians in Heaven.

That's related to the popularity of Yea Forums and Yea Forums. It doesn't seem that long ago when every thread only got a few daily bumps

Not really, only muslims go to heaven. Jesus is considered a muslim in Islam

Better luck next time

The Quran says that Christians go to Heaven in 2:62. Are Christians Muslim or not?

Good image

>Muhammad performed no miracles
>but Jesus did because the church says so
>Jesus was foretold in vague prophecies that he only fulfils because much of his life is likely fictionalised and is therefore proven
>prophecies about Jesus’s lineage don’t make sense if immaculate conception is true

Attached: 66308B71-76BB-44A5-A434-3C4164265A00.png (500x404, 128K)

You tell me. Do you accept that there is no god but God and that Muhammed is his messenger?

>vague prophecies
jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/
Why does the Quran say “Christians” can go to heaven? How can you be a CHRISTian and not believe Jesus was the Son of God? If Jesus were actually a Muslim, then where are the records of THOSE teachings? Why is Islam affirming a religion that contradicts itself?

Attached: DCE681CA-0121-486E-9918-57D392DA02B3.jpg (807x480, 87K)

>every thread only got a few daily bumps
Better a few quality daily posts than what we have (for example) ITT — an assortment of village idiots rehashing the same tired talking points again and again.

You didn't answer my question. The shahada is very clear on who goes to heaven and who doesn't

Because once you gain enough knowledge, you realize that Christ is the way.

You’ve ignored verse 2:62 this whole time. Embarrassing.