NYC LIT MEET UP

Why is it always in Boston? Do we ever congregate in the city?

Attached: 51BE3F65-28D8-4DD5-B8AA-98B3760E28DC.jpg (750x563, 84K)

If you live in the city that probably means you're busy as shit either as a student or working a functional job.
But I'd be interested in a meet up

Im in

let's meet up at a bar.

tonight @ Lucky Dog in Williamsburg

Be there or be square

>Brooklyn
If I wanted to be a fag I'd just move to Hell's Kitchen
Manhattan or bust

I’ve been planning on orchestrating one for awhile so give me some time to think of if anyone else has ideas about what to do / where to go. I’m not sure how these things usually go down but I’m here for it.

Live in Williamsburg, will actually show. What time?

There's a buncha sick bars in the EV/LES, my vote is for there

Im in astoria and kind of interested

Seconded. Please not Brooklyn.

I’m down for the LES as well. Brooklyn is too deep lol.

Spotted Owl at 7:30pm ET tonight (9/14/19) Ask for Ted.

I'lll make a separate thread at 2pm ET today to make sure it gets decent visibility.

okay I was joking. But i do have a tinder in williamsburg tonight.

Tell her to come to spotted, loser

im trynna fuck, not introduce her to ppl on Yea Forums. mind you, you guys are probably cool as fuck.

>Do we ever congregate in the city?
Yes, the city of Boston. Fuck you cunts thinking NYC is the entire world. You aren't "the city" and you aren't "New York". You're like the Americans of America.

Lmaoooo, what complete cope considering. Financial Capital of the World, Artisitic Captial of America, but keep deluding yourself and have fun at bars that close at 1AM

So glad that I got out of that shithole.

>bars
gross

Cope harder

People don’t come from all over the globe to experience Boston

Bro show her you dgaf

Boston is cuter. And it's easier to find a quiet lane with some trees. There's no natural beauty in NYC. Only its scale and its pretty people.

I'm in too but only starting tomorrow night

Sure, I’m not hating on that. But we aren’t gonna pretend NYC isn’t considered the greatest city in the world for s reason.