Yea Forums boston meet up 2019

Yea Forums boston meet up 2019

Attached: IMG_234.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>goofy nerds Big Bang Theory/10

Congratulations, you look like actually functioning members of society.

Fake

They are trannies user, not real women

That dog is the most well read of all of them

>all skinny fat
Pathetic. Start picking up and putting down heavy things you faggots

His favorite is Mason & Dixon because it includes dogger-nonconforming protagonists

just looking at that place is making me uncomfortable for some reason

BAZONGLIA

a..actual females

No need to be so cynical

wait really? this is from the meetup?
they all seem well-adjusted and normal.

>These are the people calling you Nigger

I've noticed that, even in other boards, the unsocial weirdos don't really show up at such events.

>I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure what is bothering me. I don't treat it and never have, though I respect medicine and doctors. Besides, I am extremely superstitious, let's say sufficiently so to respect medicine. (I am educated enough not to be superstitious, but I am.) No, I refuse to treat it out of spite. You probably will not understand that. Well, but I understand it. Of course I can't explain to you just whom I am annoying in this case by my spite. I am perfectly well aware that I cannot "get even" with the doctors by not consulting them. I know better than anyone that I thereby injure only myself and no one else. But still, if I don't treat it, its is out of spite. My liver is bad, well then-- let it get even worse!

Attached: 20190914_110449.jpg (713x745, 184K)

wish the boston marathon took place there and it was 2013

Yes, because These events are ultimately pointless and could be had on any platform that dosen't require you actually drive anywhere. Pople that go to these events don't just go there to discuss literature, they look for friendships that could be formed with others that have similar interests irl.

Heh

Attached: diogenes of boston.jpg (302x138, 43K)

>No other sizes of this image found

Attached: 1407803198623.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

mind if i steal this meme.

save it, its all yours my friend :)

benzzingu

ZIMBABWE

I would show up if I knew that my face wouldn't end up on Yea Forums

Same tbqh.

Underrated

Please tell me I haven't been conversing with metrosexual faggots (and women) this whole time.

Dont worry bother, Im an a fellow Evola-reading Aryan warrior, hail Europa!

U look disappointed sean

Which one is the butterfly tranny?

Are any of these failed normie looking nerds actually well read, or are they just pseuds as usual?

>normalfags normalfagging it up
Cool story bro

reddit. not a real frogposting user among you.

They're easier on the eyes than dull as rocks basement dwellers, which is good, but are they the vicious and hilarious people that made Yea Forums great?

Anyone raising both hands is probably reddit. One or less hands, probably frog.

Why are there a bunch of beds on a terraced stage? Did this turn into an orgy?

>lots of books
>nobody reading them
>they are decorations
Yea Forums for sure

why always boston

>not a real frogposting user
You shitsuckers are cancer too.

Attached: 1470451542839.jpg (720x720, 95K)

Boston is the gayest and pseudest of all the major American cities, so it makes sense.

The ideal Yea Forums retreat would last for several days and be at some estate in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere, but nobody would go (and anyone who could afford to host it probably couldn't afford being publicly associated with Yea Forums or anything related to Yea Forums).

Nobody would go because they don't want to get murdered or raped idiot.

Any lit meetup should mainly have seating around a common table. This would help force the issue of talking about books n shiet. Not treating books like decorations and watching screens like common modern day p-zombie drones.

Attached: 2019_lit_boston_branch.jpg (1200x900, 225K)

All of them. Also all of us.

I never went to the Atlanta meetup but I emailed the guy back and forth a handful of times and from what I understand they all hung out two or three times then one of the organizers went to prison and nobody explained why

oh fuck i was hoping this pic wasn't posted. lucky I dont look that retarded in this picture.

yes you do.

so... did anyone go by 'user'?

Attached: auchwitz.jpg (796x464, 27K)

nope. but here's a pic from my perspective.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 307K)

I explicitly stated that nobody would go. Doesn't change the fact that the ideal Yea Forums retreat would still be out at a country estate and not wandering around the cesspool of a shitty american city.

kek

>Yea Forums great

is that a library? Also when is the girl's #metoo story coming out?

nice space. too bad you all seem like 'drink cider and play board games' kind of plebs

whats wrong with cider nigga

nothing.

Appreciate the women's choice of shoes

is this a classroom?

You all look like spergs but the pic looks like a lot of fun
Rundown?

it's a white girl drink in America.

kek

Barzapabpoli

bump

Pseuds being reddit with an orgy at the end (with the girls watching, everyone else took turns with the smallest, weakest male).

All ya need ta know.

>people actually believe this is real

>these are the faggots telling you to have sex, cope, cringe, seething, dilate, etc.

The average poster isn't that old

What's wrong with board games desu?

Attached: inis.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

what is a fun board game?
perhaps 3 to 4 players? my family doesn't like counting points at the end like Carcassone

Attached: a17.gif (680x476, 63K)

>implying frogposters aren't 2016 reddit immigrants

Attached: 85c184a0f833c81223f8b6e427283d6b.jpg (400x534, 33K)

Gestapo

it looks like somebodys house/library/home theatre/hall

Thank you for this

Attached: 1561321717579.png (395x296, 187K)

Can the girls show some feet?

id rape those girls desu

find the sneedposter

Attached: mu meetup.jpg (2048x1366, 363K)

>implying everyone itt except me isn't a cancerous newfag
if you weren't at somethingawful, you aren't shit. i closed the pool. i closed it.

tbqh this is the most normal looking meetup pic ive seen
compare it to this

I miss jeffk.

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

that pic isn't actually a mu meetup, that's just a meme, pic related is the real Yea Forums meetup.

Attached: mu meetup real.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

reminder not to eat the brownies at any Yea Forums meetup

>Neck
>Ginger
Not gonna make it.

jeffk was portal of evil, iirc. used to love the forums there, and poe-news. chet and erik went to valve and i think erik left recently. their game reviews were in some part responsible for sharpening the gameplay for HL2

Attached: first new zealand meetup 4chan.jpg (1241x354, 74K)

jeffk was SA. I think there are still remnants of the jeffk site up there actually (after checking, yes there are somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/ )

Used to love PoE too. Did not think that nostalgia was going to be hitting so hard today.

Attached: 5316.jpg (550x475, 103K)

fucking lmao

Attached: 1548552598521.jpg (1440x1440, 90K)

No one would care if you visited Yea Forums.

>Dylan Roof edit
Lost my shit a bit seeing it

Attached: pictures-cynocephali.jpg (300x277, 24K)

>guy on the right
Didn’t he commit a massacre at a black church a year or two ago?

This wasn't even a Yea Forums meetup, it just got memed as one over the years

>13people
Isn't that room too big and luxurious for the average Yea Forums demographic? Is that mediocre for Boston people?

thats a photoshop. the guy who did it also made the guy in the middle's neck long as a hint.

The girl is cute

This seems more in line with the people I know irl who go on Yea Forums.

i'm glad you guys look mostly normal and not-smelly, but i'm also disappointed for the same reason. where are the genuinely crazy motherfuckers at that i talk to here?

Top kek, noticed it right after posting.

ultimate kek

where are these meetups organised, do i have to be part of a sekrit irc club?

Boston NEET up

yeah, kik me at silentinterpreter and I'll add you to the group

>implying

>as of two days ago I can understand this reference

Attached: 1479270581831.jpg (285x327, 20K)

>two (2) W*Men
I can only thank whatever divine providence which might be that I was not present.

incredibly based

Cider is fucking delicious and has a lot of American history behind it.

These two seem the least insufferable

Attached: E4BBD3D2-2D86-4738-B7DA-6E74F15341CC.jpg (627x1008, 383K)

I was there, and they were actually the most insufferable

My nigga

can you guys tell us what you did, how it went? like fuck

>tfw this was in my city
I've walked past that wall before but I can't remember where it was exactly. I feel like I should find it and leave an offering or something.

I hate all of you for having the confidence to meet up like this. I bet you socialized and made friends too... you're nothing but run of the mill normies. Wonder if I'm the only person here who is actually an autistic loser outcast and everyone else was just LARPing this whole time. Makes me want to fucking puke.

Attached: 1567197778235.png (598x434, 69K)

What a weird looking space. What was the venue?

This seems blessedly sane, at least compared to the pic's i've seen from /fa and /mu meetup's. This board in all it's shilling, shitposting, race bating, incell grooming glory is still the sanest place on this site.

Any-who i'd too like a rundown of how it went.

this

Good to see people paying attention

Attached: p meetup.jpg (2500x2500, 567K)

Is that Amsterdam?

this

No one has posted my /fa/ meetup, nice.

So is water faggot

Attached: images.jpg (200x149, 8K)

the players

nevar 4get

Attached: pol meetup1.png (1057x947, 1.48M)

Attached: pol meetup3.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Attached: pol meetup4.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

Attached: pol meetup5.jpg (2048x1536, 419K)

Attached: pol meetup6.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

Holy fucking cringe. These are the "CHADS" calling you nigger lmao

Some of those normie e-celeb niggers really ruined it. I think Jesus and Jackie Yea Forums were genuinely good guys though. Jesus was an attention whore by necessity because he was a professional entertainer (wrestler), but he had the grace and dignity to vanish once the real event was over and not try pathetically stoking the embers. Jackie seemed like just a normal dude who didn't expect to blow up. A few others were OK like this too, but most were horrible reddit people.

I saw one of them mention on /pol/ about a year after HWNDU that they tried to keep a HWNDU discord together and it turned into e-drama real fast, and Jackie bowed out ASAP.

>the gams on the right
hubba hubba

Attached: pol meetup7.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

lmao, this is from a video game spedrunning meetup so, really, it's worse than that

Attached: pol meetup8.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

speedrunning is the modern mannerbund

Attached: pol meetup9.png (815x611, 682K)

trannerbund, maybe

In English?

lmao

is that a boy or a girl in the hoodie?

Attached: IMG_6024.jpg (920x343, 45K)

they seem to be nice people

as opposed to phytoestrogen & calorie-rich beer that will literally make you impotent & grow tits if you drink too much of it?

I’ll keep drinking my apple cider like a true red-blooded American who had to struggle to make it, thank you very much

some cuties there

Hahaha, well fuck, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose as they often say.

yeah /p/ is maybe the most well adjusted, least incel and normalfag board of Yea Forums

>nikonfags in full effect
based p

Attached: 135mm2.jpg (2000x1333, 211K)

Plz tell me the red head in the middle is a girl (male)

No one else is going to acknowledge how weird this is?

Attached: DCI0rxyWsAIQT1T.jpg (1080x985, 87K)

I had such a fun time in those threads. Jesus inspired to me start lifting.

Attached: jesus sheev.gif (412x232, 3.99M)

He even looks kinda Greek

What does the blonde girl read?

my diary desu

I'd love to join a meetup of some kind, but I wouldn't want my pic posted on Yea Forums.

it's not that bad, having the shit meme'd out of you

cosmo

I hosted one in Toronto a few years ago. Small group at a local pub. Pleasant evening. No pictures.

Attached: 4chanIRL1.jpg (1600x1063, 349K)

Attached: 4chanIRL2.jpg (2144x1608, 1.02M)

>fit
>lanky chink

I've met a few of them. It wasn't too bad.

Based

shame they couldn't get anyone to do an accurate representation of /new/

I don get it

Elaborate

Cynic: From Middle English cynike, cynicke, from Middle French cinicque, from Latin cynicus, from Ancient Greek kυνιkός (kunikós), originally derived from the portico in Athens called Κυνόσαργες (Kunósarges), the earliest home of the Cynic school, later reinterpreted as a derivation of kύων (kúōn, “dog”), in a contemptuous allusion to the uncouth and aggressive manners adopted by the members of the school.

That liturgy album fucking slaps

Zubaidah

>fucking slaps
go back to Salon

Is Brittany Venti /lit?

I went to a /cgl/ meet years ago and we just had a few drinks in someone's hotel room and chatted for a while. I left early though, and there were some rumours in the britfag thread about two of the tripfags fucking, but it was a nice time despite all the drama you used to see on the board.

Did she brraaap?

>tfw you'll never experience this

It was great meeting everyone at the recent Yea Forums meetup, having emerged from GRE prep isolation and deeply out of tune with social situations. My life was flashcards, coffee and cigarettes for months. The normal vice prone mind was unhitched from the belts of that ever wrenching wheel and I could sit in great repose and focus only on years, eras, authors, ideas, movements, inflections, these facts and arrays replacing the pleasant graces of wonderfully inconsequential banter, of the new personality, improbable persons, their in-congruence undermining hopelessness.

It's like an anime or comic book convention, but they're weeaboos for Nazism, incredible.

Keep your shoes on

They decided to cosplay as a group for that

>Hana shirt
Based

There's no way this is a Yea Forums meetup, no one on Yea Forums is that old and there are not that many women.

this one is unironically based

Were you offended by someone over the internet calling you a nigger? It sounds like your feelings are hurt. I'm not even a /pol/ user by the way. You just sound like a faggot.

This one is fake.

Are we going to hunt for the ghost of harris in the athenaeum

Attached: 00000123432.png (86x93, 23K)

why all the milk?

serg is ded famalama

the original is basically the same thing but with 2006 memes

so all those memes about /pol/ being the most diverse board are true.

it's basically full of self hating brown people and jew obsessed muslims.

Unironically looks like a pretty good time

you fucking genius

yes

You are not alone, user.