Fuck coffee

How did coffee get associated with reading books? Is it just propaganda to get you to go to Barnes and Noble or Borders (RIP) for a $7 latte? Ever since I quit drinking this shit my mental clarity has gone through the roof and stress is non-existent. I sleep better and my energy levels are consistent throughout the day as opposed to peaks and valleys. Never going back

Attached: coffeestock.jpg (2048x1536, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18296328
youtu.be/TPw5ln5gzKU
youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very cool user, thanks for sharing.

Coffee is amazing. You're probably drinking cheap shit and/or weak shit.
Get some Green Mountain Dark Magic or Sumatran.

Tea > Coffee

Easiest way to spot an onionboy. I bet you hold the cup with two hands too.

I hold the cup in between your moms tits.

Cocaine is amazing too. This has nothing to do with the quality, it has to do with the addictive properties of caffeine

Water > Tea >> Coffee > any Alcool

Wrong.
Tonic water > water > g and t > green teas > coffee > water 2 > sweat > cow piss > milk

Please, literally no educated person drinks anything other than cow piss. Shouldn't that go without saying?

Nothing wrong with being addicted if the substance is healthy.

I'm addicted to you, bby.

Wrong.
Raw milk>>>Water > Tea >> Coffee > any Alcool

Starbucks Iced Coffee + Adderall + Book + laying in bed = Maximum Comfy

>Is it just propaganda to get you to go to Barnes and Noble or Borders (RIP) for a $7 latte?
You know you can go elsewhere for coffee right?

If you can't drink a single cup of coffee without acting like a 12 year old on adderal then you're biologically a fucking pussy.

Good goy, good goy

>why, yes, i am in fact a dionysian who doesn't drink - yet my strict adherence to GOMAD isn't an instance of ressentiment - how could you tell?

Attached: neetch fedora.jpg (474x528, 21K)

tfw disgusted by any coffee that isn't Italian espresso
tfw you can only find simulacra coffee in public spaces

Will be GOMAD raw?

Or the raw Will to GOMAD?

Will be GOMAD raw?

this

Beer is patrician, tea is mid-wit, coffee is plebeian

Attached: 914277860.jpg (328x253, 35K)

I drink coffee and sometimes take long breaks away from the stuff, suffering the symptoms of withdrawal for a couple of days. I honestly don't know whether it deters or helps me, and I certainly don't buy 7 dollar lattes unless I'm out with friends and we decide to drink some stuff. Buy your own coffee and prepare it at home, that's it.

Sounds like you have caffeine sensitivity.

Kek

I quit caffeine about two months ago after I heard the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and pinged almost every one. I still drink decaf because I love the taste desu.
>inb4 decaf has 13mg of caffeine
Fuck off pedant, if I skip it I don’t get a migraine like before.

>adrenal fatigue
Isn't that the pseudoscience alternative-medicine meme? I mean, if quitting coffee makes you feel better then stay off of it. But don't listen to the fear mongering and delusional paranoia of alternative medicine.

I drink 1 or 2 mugs of coffee daily and never gotten withdrawal symptoms. I think withdrawal symptoms are psychosomatic. I got headaches after stopping diet coke as a teen but when I stop coffee as an adult nothing happens.

this is rns right here. quitting caffeine seriously changed my life, people don't realize how much that shit affects you.

nice blog but how do i unsubscribe?

the majority of Yea Forums posters can't even legally buy beer.

Nah. Try Startng Strength if you want to experience similar fatigue. If your organs and nervous system are working overtime to repair themselves you are going to feel like shit eventually, then break down. It's basically common sense.
And alternative medicine is the only real medicine. Modern medicine is a couple hundred years old and already in the process of becoming a vast synthetic plague. Don't listen to the fear mongering and delusional paranoia of modern medicine which is just a theology of grave robbery turning humans into machines. Fetus plasma can only feed so many biobots.
Also, ASS.

Attached: fetus plasma.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

>get infection
>doctor prescribes last resort antibiotics
>multiple tendons throughout the body start to rupture
>a year later there's still no sign of improvement
The only time I didn't doubt the doctor and took his shill pills this happened

I've never done any drugs and it's probably best that way. I think I would be a stimulant addict. I'll stick to caffeine for now.

About a year ago I completely gave up caffiene (tea and coffee), for the first week I was tired and had some atrocious headaches, the second week I started to feel a little more complacent and comfortable. Third week I knew what it was to truly live again.

>tfw authentic italian bakery opened in my town
I would go everyday if the espresso prices in the US weren't so high

What was the infection from? Sounds like a serious issue.

sounds like a testicle infection to me

A guy I used to work with drank a 2 liter thermos (1.89 L maybe) every day as well as a cup or two from the coffee shop if anyone went. Even saw him with energy drinks.
Must've been some fucking hard on the heart.

What is an Onionboy

Every doctor I know will tell you that eating healthy and exercising is better than what any medication can do for you. Big pharma is the one trying to convince people otherwise, seeing that they have profits to make. Doctors in the US are sometimes placed in positions where they are forced to overtreat the patient or risk getting sued, even if the treatment would do more harm than letting the patient heal without medication. You are a creating a strawman of a doctor which is not at all representative of real doctors.
What kind of infection? Did they give you Cipro?

it's sort of like a senpai

>Cipro
yes

>cipro
What can you even do about this? Good luck finding a doctor that will believe/admit the side effects. Even then they'll just tell you to wait a few years for the damage to heal

Only tea is patrician. Coffee is midwit.

Beer is for the degenerate British masses.

Can we stop talking about these poisons and just drink raw milk?

milk is deadlier than anything mentioned itt

No, OP, fuck you. I ran out of coffee today and decided to drink green tea while reading my book this morning and the tea made me nauseous. Coffee is infinitely superior. It is comfy and healthy (if you drink it black like I do). I see this post on the day I run out of coffee, and you can imagine how upsetting it is to be mocked by some random user about coffee!! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!!

Source?

Coffee:
All roasts, beans, whatever tastes more or less the same. Yes, some taste better than others but it's ultimately the same drink.

Tea:
Different methods of growing, drying, and preserving leaves result in vastly different tasting drinks. Even within the categories of "black tea" or "green tea" are varieties of tea that share almost no qualities of taste or aroma with each other.

In other words: tea is to coffee as wine is to vodka.

>All roasts, beans, whatever tastes more or less the same. Yes, some taste better than others but it's ultimately the same drink.
I know you're pretending to be retarded but you're actually retarded.

>Good luck finding a doctor that will believe/admit the side effects.
Fluoroquinolones have been becoming increasingly infamous for their side effects over the years. Any doctor who doesn't know of their side effects must be living under a rock.
>What can you even do about this?
No idea. Someone who works in orthopedics or physical rehab might know.

I didn't say anything about doctors. And your post just proves my point.

Both toxins made by plants to not eat them

I've visited nearly 20 doctors, physiotherapists and orthopedists in the last year and only one of them said he knew about the irreversible tendon/nerve damage. The others explicitly said it's impossible unless you're of old age
At least it gave me unlimited time to read

I like drinking coffee because all the famous mathematicians and thinkers who drank in English coffee houses

Every self respecting librarian, intellectual or simply booknerd I know either drinks nothing, or drinks tea. (Tea=Loose leaves, not bagged Yorkshire/Tetley shit.)

There's a difference between drinking 1-2 cups of coffee and 10 a day. Drinking 2 cups of coffee max helped me a lot with my concentration and motivation.
Moderation is always the recipe for success.

Tobacco, classical music, sunlight, and cats are the only true companions to reading.

Pic related >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other drinks
Only in the form of the kind you have to make yourself at home though, the kind you get in cartons and bottles premise to drink tastes like ass

Attached: 8C29F715-60C5-4CE6-9FAE-3E7331F743F1.jpg (3264x2448, 927K)

>green mountain
lmaoing at your keurig fast food life user

My tea cups are about 1.5x heavier than a regular class cup, and I drink it with one hand.

Enjoy diabetes. I'll stick with black coffee, water, and the occasional glass of milk as my preferred liquids.

true intellectuals drink cum

it's a scientific fact that tea is a greater boon to human endevour than that of coffee

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18296328

>L-theanine significantly increases activity in the alpha frequency band which indicates that it relaxes the mind without inducing drowsiness.

True intellectuals keep cum inside and feed the brain within cells.

>not doing nofap whilst drinking other peoples cum to further boost your sexual energy

They should sell shots of fish oil at libraries.

Cut the coffe and you're good

An ogre

>tfw get major headaches if I don't get muh caffeine
What do I do bros?

youtu.be/TPw5ln5gzKU

Take an aspirin if you can't tolerate mild physical withdrawal symptoms

Attached: TWGsHBO_.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

Pynchon talks a lot about coffee in his books. Also, Balzac used to chew the beans directly, the mand would consume enourmous amounts per day. It contributed to his massive literary output.
At the end of the day it's just another non-vital substance that we consume. Some writers have written great works while drunk or stoned; who gives a fuck about coffee? If you don't like it, dont drink it.

How tf do i quit? I drank 6 espresso shots today

All drugs are sweet.

Espresso shots aint coffee

Addiction is only bad if it involves lust.

Look up gaumutra within ayurveda.

>onionboy
Easiest way to spot a newfag. I bet you browse with two tabs of reddit open too.

That;s when you do your girl on two different days without showering in between.

Borders? the hell? They are still around?

Cipollino.

Caffeine bonds to the same neuroreceptors as amphetamines. You're ruining both highs dumbfuck

Attached: 46c148c8-917e-4540-acbc-57f18616c87a.jpg (1559x1080, 642K)

bean juice is just way lesser than leaf juice
even flower juice is better than bean juice

Imagine being addicted to caffeine lmao
I would make coffee only for the smell.

Now this is an ignorant statement.
What makes you even this? Is it because you've heard that both are stimulants? Do you think aspirin and heroin are the same?

Amphetamine mainly acts as a releasing agent of dopamine and noradrenaline without acting as a receptor agonist, instead it changes the pH in synaptic vesicles. It also acts as an agonist for TAAR1, but thats not very important for its effects.

Caffeine is mainly an adenosine antagonist, not making one more alert directly but reducing tiredness. Any mpnoamine activity is neglible.

Can you explain in what way your statement makes any kind of sense?

>How did coffee get associated with reading books?
cafe nervosa

Attached: frasierchair.jpg (1425x1079, 118K)

I agree with you on beer being the superior beverage, but coffee and tea are equivalents to eachother

>having second cup of coffee right now
>put coconut oil in it for some healthy fat, plus a richer texture

Attached: 230984.jpg (1000x680, 117K)

Did you also put hemp oil in it?

Fuck no, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8

Polyunsaturateds are poison and the American Heart Association is a corporate racket.

coffee is literally a capitalist drink. I'll stick with my feudal tea, thank you

>he doesn't slam down cups of orzo

Attached: 1549163470919.png (576x456, 32K)

Redpill me on water 2

I put cum in there while you weren't looking haha

I was looking

Attached: 92.jpg (788x772, 62K)

>did coffee get associated with reading books
Balzac, and coffeehouses in London and Holland were often open offices for clerks of all companies involved in seagrass or news or foreign affairs generally. Anyone vying for control of routes to Asia used tea and coffee as signs of elitism in economic expression, so they rapidly expanded to strivers in the same way fake glasses are fashionable when reading is fetishized by a society.

>seagrass
Sea *trade

I recommend that you don't talk science on Yea Forums, your life will be more pleasant.

I usually don't but there's a limit to what I can accept laymen spouting as truth.

To answer your question, read Habermas and the Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere. In it he breaks down the history and formation of the public sphere as a place where people congregated and discussed ideas and how it arose out of the courts to the salons of France and the coffeeshops of London.
Coffee and reading have a history together that it will never escape from

>mild
They're borderline migraines

Based.

Attached: 1518435014809.jpg (594x594, 132K)

energy drinks are the choice of the modern intellectual

Tea is the thinking man's beverage. Coffee all tastes more or less the same. It ranges from espresso to moka/french/drip and then only differs based on additions of milk and sugar in various forms. at heart, it's all more or less the same fucking shit.

tea you have everything from chai to lapsang souchong to puerh to sencha to assam to tisanes, cinnamon or floral or citrus or herbal or other spices, you have tea traditions of dozens of cultures, from the same plant comes green, white, and black, all hugely differing in flavor profiles.

and the best tea is still less expensive to make than the cheapest coffee.

my nigger

Attached: 1413941286020.gif (188x188, 683K)

Nice blog.

>this thread being up for this long
I agree with you that it's stupid though. It's a silly coping mechanism that echoes from when we had coke in our coke.

you got a problem, Bill?

lol Americans are so dumb it's laughable

Lads, no one start on this one. He's one to be feared clearly!