How does one go about writing a suicide note?

How does one go about writing a suicide note?

Attached: FB_IMG_1566480782290.jpg (1586x1972, 365K)

by reading kierkegaard and then not killing themself

dont do it nigger

Just make them as miserable as you can, tell them how it's all their fault and you piss on the world.

Why commit suicide when you can have sex

A haiku for aesthetics

Attached: B7B886C9-14E4-4DBD-BD85-66526F8BA5E1.jpg (861x1200, 330K)

commit sex

How does one go about writing a sex note?

Is that an invitation for somebody to have sex with you?

It's a note you leave your family when you're going to have sex

i can't

Eww, I don't want my family to know that.

childhood's ruin
again to contemplate it:
waste of words, and life.

Do you think that two people have ever killed themselves intentionally during sex or right as they climaxed in some kind of bizarre suicide-pact fetish?

Attached: tora question.jpg (600x480, 50K)

I attempted suicide when I was fifteen, and wrote a suicide note impromptu. I just listed all my family members and gave them a short message about a sentence long. Then I wrote something about how the individual has no greater right than autonomy over when and how to die.
But I'd recommend you don't do it unless there is literally no means of you improving your life. Don't do it if you're a young man, life arguably gets better as you approach middle age and start earning more for men.

At some point surely
Lots of people accidentally kill themselves with autoerotic asphyxiation, though

My rotten body -
Contemplate, for a moment,
How ugly I was.

where is the reference to the time of year you hacks

Haiku need a seasonal word (childhood may count, I'm not familiar with the list of words). You're thinking of a senryuu
Good job on the cut, though

Who died and made you the Pope of haiku?

Masaoka Shiki

He died? I'm sorry to hear.

You're assuming a lot.

Is this a NTR doujin?

>using a haiku for a suicide note
If you're not gonna do a Jisei series at least put in the effort to manage a fucking Tanka. Also, don't kill yourself.

if you're killing yourself why does that matter?

that's like

half of the world's mystery cults lmao

I need to make everyone feel bad.

No, it isn't.
But the title is JK no Hotaru-chan to Kekkon suru Houhou if you are interested.

Thanks user

Don't do it user. We love you. God loves you

Attached: 765924cf76c5295d08b92bef3497cb6d.jpg (474x355, 19K)

Literally why. They'll feel bad but if you're going to kill yourself you need to own up to the responsability that you're the one in charge of your life.

If you need help, get help. If you've been dealt a shit hand, use your shit hand to get out of where you are.

If you live in an English speaking country you can make it. Just don't blame it on anyone else. In the same light, if you do make it, it was your effort, you take credit for your accomplishments.

Yellow, twirling in the wind
But never finish -
Caught in a web.

Forgot to reply

"lol ur a fag"
most epicest suicide note ever just imagine the lulz

One word at a time, like writing anything else.

You gotta do the who what where why and when.

People need to know context, so just write why you're doing it- "I'm killing myself because I lost my job and feel useless as a man," "I'm killing myself because it'll make my wife feel sad," "I'm killing myself because I'm weak willed and can't stand to live in the world."

Make sure to single out anyone who you want to feel bad because as we all know you're doing this as a statement to the world. I'm not sure if you want someone to find you or not, but be sure to apologize to whoever's going to need to see your dumbass melodramatic dead body and carry it with them for the rest of their lives.

Better yet just don't do it unless you're terminally ill. If it's just because you're jobless and can't find a place to put your dick just hold off or find some fucking slampig to throw your dick in. Maybe if you try to like her you actually will.

lmao go bad to watching 13 reasons why faggot

If your the same person from the running thread that got deleted: You would not love someone who left their family to start a family with you. The very thing you loved about that person would disappear, their loyalty. And even if this person were willing to do the impossible, and figure out a way to be with you, you making no effort is not helping, you trying to hurt him is driving him away, and you killing yourself is going to be a permanent end to this, it doesn’t make any sense. Why don’t you just make it easy and talk to him

That's the worst reason I've ever heard.
If you hate those people so much you want to make them feel bad they are either terrible people or don't care about you and will not feel bad no matter what you do or write.
Or they will feel bad even if you don't write anything. And feeling responsible or bad for you killing yourself is going to haunt them forever anyways why even bother writing a suicide note and why do that to people that have that level of empathy.

But don't do it. Your reasons for suicide don't seem to be good enough to actually go through with it. Just travel or something or grow up and you'll feel better. If nothing helps you can always kill yourself in a few months or years. There's no rush.