This sad fucker needed to ask a girl out... So much for "will to life"...

This sad fucker needed to ask a girl out... So much for "will to life"... Or maybe he did and got rejected and that's why he became a seething anti-Christian incel... Spawning a generation of like-minded fedora cucks

Attached: 1_X_bXW-1DVK3vPLmm5NS0pw.jpg (631x533, 134K)

Read a book

Attached: 048DEE8E-EE21-4716-9566-09C1523EEBCF.png (1600x839, 1.55M)

Dilate

Everytime if see this fucking picture of Nietzsche I remeber Varg-Burzum early photographies and makes me fucking hype and cringe at the same time.

Back to eight chin

Nietzsche became anti-Christian out of resentiment towards God, his dad was religious but he died early at the age of 35, this traumatized young Nietzsche. His brooding and seething against God was further amplified by his lack of success with non-prostitute women.

Nietzsche was a genius and not anything close to a fedora.

Look at OP's pic, he was fat and ugly and looked like an edgy fag.

>This sad fucker needed to ask a girl out... So much for "will to life"... Or maybe he did and got rejected and that's why he became a seething anti-Christian incel... Spawning a generation of like-minded fedora cucks
correct

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

But he criticized the scientific worldview as the final conclusion of christianity. As god got reduced to an abstract metaphysical concept, reducing the divine itself was the final step after having vandalised the god of Abraham.

>But he criticized the scientific worldview as the final conclusion of christianity.
Final conclusion of Christianity is salvation for the faithful. Not idolizing "science".

>As god got reduced to an abstract metaphysical concept,
The key point of Christianity is the incarnation of the Logos itself expressing its love in a far more relatable and comprehensible manner.

> reducing the divine itself was the final step after having vandalised the god of Abraham.
Why are you just stringing incoherent accusations together? Where did you get this nonsense?

Who cares? He was a genius and his legacy extends itself far beyond that of the most handsome and socially successful man of his day.

>Final conclusion of Christianity is salvation for the faithful. Not idolizing "science".
>The key point of Christianity is the incarnation of the Logos itself expressing its love in a far more relatable and comprehensible manner.
Why are you just stringing incoherent accusations together? Where did you get this nonsense?

What are you even doing bro? Who are you trying to convince?

I clarified some baseless claim against Christianity.

Scientism or making an idol of science is not the "conclusion of Christianity" far from it, since Christianity preaches against false idols and materialism. It's like saying the conclusion of Islam is men eating only pork and worshiping pigs or the conclusion of studying Math is being unable to count....goofy nonsense.

The accusation of being too abstract or more abstract than Abrahamism seems to totally ignore the Incarnation and immanence of God in the Christian worldview.

>NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE CHRISTIANITY AND SUGGEST THAT WE ARE JUST A SPECK OF DUST IN A MEANINGLESSLY LARGE UNIVERSE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I NEED TO FEEL SPECIAL AND THAT WITHOUT A MAGICAL JEW WIZARD IN THE SKY I WILL JUST GO ON A RANDOM KILLING SPREE BY THE WAY IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS AS WELL YOU WEAR A HAT AND YOU'RE A JEW, INCEL

Attached: 1552158918707.png (231x218, 8K)

If you read nietszchen critque, you'll know that christianity, or atleast christianity in the west is fundamentaly corrupted. Both theologicaly and morally. The moral critque is that christianity is based on a reactive will, on the first slave revolt in morality by the Jews. Becuase slave morality is against revolting against master morality, a positive morality, they also revolt against the positive reality, and create a higher, transcendental reality in order to revolt. The problem is that his is fundamentaly life denying. The whole concept of salvation for the faithful is slave morality, as the typical christian virtues are discovered to be based on the reactive will, against the proactive will. For example, the virtue of sexual abstinence is absed on the jealousy over others sexual conquests.

The point about god being reduced to a metaphysical concept steems from natural theology, like the rationalist or thomist schools of thought, as theese contradict the teachings of christianity. Augustine had a struggle with this himself, as theese metaphysical concepts are borrowed from fundamentaly nonchristian sources, like greech philosophy. To explain the possibility of christianity in the aristotelian schemata, he was forced to create a hybridisation between substance and relation, claiming that the father, the son and the holy ghost where the same substance and based on relation. It's intresting that you bring up the logos, as the logos whas introduced by Heraclitus, as the fundamental law of the universe, some deeper eternal truth, but this hybridisation with christianity is incompatible with christianity itself. If god is the logos, then Jesus isn't god, as Jesus is merely an expression of god and not a distinct personality.

The vandalising of god and christianity started with Paulus. The last christian died on the cross, so to speak. Christianity was mearly absorbed by the roman powers in order to make accounting easier or something. Karl Kautsky wrote about it. It's also intresting how christianity has been coopted by multiple societies that are fundamentaly unchristian, such as american. Isn't the USA the great land of deception and murder, even though this violates the ten comandments? Hasn't something been lost in the radical and rebellic message of early christianity when christianity is used by multi-millionaire televangalists, whom Jesus himself would have whipped out of the temple?

Seething fedora retard. Go dilate or masturbate to Stephen Hawking's books or whatever you bugmen do.

Attached: 1568253758461.jpg (523x640, 22K)

Attached: 59093a9ec7937b7e4b43bf692e012821487f0f500851e4cf2d1581c00ce2b3ab.jpg (1125x930, 153K)

>Seething fedora retard. Go dilate or masturbate to Stephen Hawking's books or whatever you bugmen do.

Attached: 1568211942338.jpg (567x649, 47K)

>when christianity is used by multi-millionaire televangalists
Please don't strawman modern Christianity with the absolute worst of Protestants, which are already pretty bad.

Seethe harder.

Attached: 1565565362385.jpg (699x244, 64K)

You're just a dogmatist. Nothing you have said is even close to logical, all of it is sophist trickery and rhetoric. You don't have a will to truth but a will to untruth.

will to life is from Schopenhauer lmao you retard

The point is that christianity, a once radical system, is now used to justify the status quo, such as in America, the catholic church and orthodox russia.

>THAT WE ARE JUST A SPECK OF DUST IN A MEANINGLESSLY LARGE UNIVERSE
spacecuck and globehead confirmed

...who was Nietzsche's master and greatest inspiration. Smol brain retard here trying to look smart by reeling off irrelevant facts.

Nietzsche famously opposed Schopenhauer. Have you even read him? God it's all so tiresome.

He wasn't a genius. His critique of Christianity just amounts to "waaaah the Bible teaches things i don't like!!!!"

Yes, I'm the one who's seething. That's why you made a thread screeching about a philosopher who shits all over your cosmic coping mechanism, and you seriously keep responding to my weak bait

quote?

>christianity makes people weak even though it conquered the world
>just b urself and b strong

>I was only baiting. That's why I told you I was baiting to save face.
KEEP SEETHING I LOVE IT

Attached: 1565322289448.jpg (1332x1979, 371K)

Keep bumping your own thread. I'm sure that'll make the existential dread go away

>NOOOO WHY DON'T YOU FEAR THE VOID LIKE ME

Attached: 1565194469961.png (785x1000, 261K)

>if i reply with basedface i win

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

>The moral critque is that christianity is based on a reactive will, on the first slave revolt in morality by the Jews. Becuase slave morality is against revolting against master morality, a positive morality, they also revolt against the positive reality, and create a higher, transcendental reality in order to revolt. The problem is that his is fundamentaly life denying.
No, Christian morality is based on objectivity towards oneself, when you know who you are humility naturally follows, when you don't know who you are pride and egoism follow.

>sexual abstinence is slave morality
You don't understand Nietzsche or Christian morality.

>slave morality
What marks the slave most is his resentiment, brooding and envy of the master. So he tries to invert or besmirch the master's values.
While the master goes about his business and has his own values and if he is ever angry at an enemy his anger is swift and goes away quickly leaving no trace.

Our morality is not one of resentiment and brooding over our enemies, we are taught to love our enemies and be concerned with our own salvation and our own self-purification. Slave morality is always centered on reacting to the "master". If you want to see slave morality look at how edgy atheists speak about us, and how they try to say "sexual virtues are bad and weak!" ... Ironic.

>The vandalising of god and christianity started with Paulus. The last christian died on the cross, so to speak. Christianity was mearly absorbed by the roman powers in order to make accounting easier or something. Karl Kautsky wrote about it. It's also intresting how christianity has been coopted by multiple societies that are fundamentaly unchristian, such as american. Isn't the USA the great land of deception and murder, even though this violates the ten comandments? Hasn't something been lost in the radical and rebellic message of early christianity when christianity is used by multi-millionaire televangalists, whom Jesus himself would have whipped out of the temple?
All of this is super vague and disjointed. You need to clarify your thoughts more.

>NOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING THOSE FACES ONLY ATHEISTS ARE ALLOWED TO POST THOSE FACES NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS

Attached: 1560281040801.png (489x960, 164K)

He was a genius retard, your butthurt reaction to him isn't going to change either the objective fact that he was a genius or the popular perception that he was, or the opinion of the intellectual elite.

>pretend to be not mad at Nietzsche
>make a thread explaining just how not mad you are at Nietzsche, fill it with seething comments and respond to every weak attempt at bait

Confirmed as a mad as hell Christcuck

lmao this meme is undefeatable

Nietzsche asked Salome out. He lived well. You ought to try it.

stop posting selfies faggot

I read it in "The return of god, a study of the concept of god within postmodern philosophy" by Jayne Svenungsson. I should probaly read Nietszche myself so I could've given you some nifty qoutes to back myself up.

>PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I WAS BAITING YOU PLEEEEEAAAAASE THAT'S WHY I KEEP HAVING TO TELL YOU THAT

Attached: 1558779488246.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

YIKES

So because he didn't satisfy his breeding needs he started thinking more clearly?

Again, keep seething, christcuck

>So because he didn't satisfy his breeding needs he started thinking more clearly?
>Preaching the Overman and Eternal Return while Kissing Horses
>"thinking clearly"
OOF

And yet he lives rent-free in your head

"Eternal return" "The overman" "Thus spoke zarathustra" "The will to power"
In the ideal universe, Nietszche lived in the 80s, emigrated to america, abd started a heavy metal band.

>boomer learns a meme
>misuses it
kek

>hurr abide by the laws of the memes durr

Attached: 1568454305513.png (337x354, 25K)

Nietzsche realized very fast you need to choose between overcoming yourself (ubermensch) and having women and kids.

"Either children or books."

"The woman was God's second mistake"

"The reabsorption of semen by the blood is the strongest nourishment and, perhaps more than any other factor, it prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces toward the overcoming of resistances, the thirst for contradiction and resistance. The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits (for example, amoung the Brahmans).”

/thread

This comment is pure sophistry too. Your shit clings so hollow, btruh. Atleast the other dude made an actual argument.

I've wanked 3 times today, fuck! Now I won't reach near ubermench status for another week. No point in doing anything until I absorb enough semen.

>he is so low iq to take those ideas seriously

Haha, funny. I joked. No.