Can smoking weed improve creative writing?

can smoking weed improve creative writing?

Attached: weed-marijuana-16286413-2560-1920.jpg (2560x1920, 1.04M)

No

Only if you were already brilliant, otherwise it will just be #weedthoughts and read retardedly when you are sober

DDUDE WEED LMAO

Most of Yea Forums is so socially incapable they can never develop connections to get weed so they're just afraid of it.
Honestly a small helping, about the equivalent of a one-hitter, maybe a little less, can be beneficial.

Jokes on you, I actually developed a crippling behavioral addiction to weed and can’t moderate my usage whatsoever

Weird.

>people who dislike weed are INCELS!
I can already tell you're one of the ones from r/books

Not at all. You're the one inciting reddit/buzzfeed boogeymen, not me.

No.

Attached: file.png (611x1009, 110K)

Weed sends you to weird places

Attached: 1547652545704.png (688x684, 77K)

Jesus. I'm anti-intoxicant and even I think this guy sounds like a faggot. I hope I never sound like this.

t. weedbrain

Are you high right now? I have never smoked or drank in my life. owen cyclops sounds like a faggot, sorry if that threatens your identity or something.

Based. About to hit my one-ie right now and read some Zizek

spiritually still a weedbrain doe

>negro language
Stoner detected. 5/8 bait.

>never smoked
>never drank
You must be young, so that’s fine. When you get older and more allcimated to the mundane reality of life, you’ll experiment with various things to stimulate your mind and life. This doesn’t mean you need to drink or smoke marijuana, but you’ll find certain niches that stimulate your mind like maybe reading already does or possibly a physical sport. But yeah Cyclops is a massive cope and you should never take twitter personalities with anything more than s grain of salt. All they’re trying to do is sell their brand and eat your time.

A female deer?

Attached: 1565842377544.png (1729x1258, 900K)

I'm 32.

It’s over my nigga

Because I don't do drugs? Yeah, I'm totally screwed.

typical addictbrain projection and cope
>no its not a death-spiraling addiction, its just for stimulation! I can quit any time I want!

how badly do you need attention? here is your (you)

You’re here, so

Do you think this place would be any better with drugs?

Not that person, but of course the answer is yes... have you really never been intoxicated?

Opposite problem here, my connection is too good. He gets it from a real life rasta and it turns me into a braindead retard after two hits. Not a state thats especially conducive to creativity. For me? Its amphetamine salts

t. 13 year old
Stay away from amphetamines if you arent just going for attention on the internet, just smoke more often and develop a tolerance

Not the no-intoxication user you replied to, but no amount of drugs would make Yea Forums not a shit place.

I go on here a few times a year, right now I am having trouble going to sleep because I am taking a break from that chronic ganja. I wouldn't waste my time on here if there was any potential that I could be enjoying myself rn.

Can you not enjoy yourself without weed, or are you simply passing time until tiredness overtakes you? If it’s the former then you’re feeling pleasure, not true happiness.

So basically everyone ITT is fucking miserable.

>omg im so cool and popular unlike you guys

Of course I can enjoy myself without weed. I live a great and full life. I do suffer from chronic insomnia, marijuana is a perfect remedy for me and always has been. I have a terrible habit of mixing weed with tobacco, so at the moment I am trying to give up both until I can kick the nicotine addiction. I imagine I will be getting 4-8 hours of sleep overall for the next 3 days.

If weed affects your reading or writing, you are a simpleton rookie and should stick to drinking cheap beer until you die of cancer and obesity

32ndpbp