Why would god create someone knowing they would go to hell?

Why would god create someone knowing they would go to hell?

Attached: god.jpg (220x270, 15K)

he wouldn't, there is no God.

/thread

malevolence

He’s a dick

>self /threads
There is and she hates you.
Because He wants children Not autómata.

god doesn't exist, stop making these threads.

there should be a rule that unless your thread contains a proof of god that would legitimize any further discussion about his attributes or behavior, all such threads made without such a proof should be banned.

>god doesn't exist
proof?

Same reason model train enthusiasts would coat his trains with glue and set them on fire as they go through the tunnel

Look out the window

Oh look, /r/atheism has arrived. Just on time.

Attached: 1567035949491.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Gb2 8 chin

I did and all I saw was the beauty of nature that seemingly could have only been achieved by an intelligent force behind the creation of it all

I never replied to you—on purpose—buttershit. Stop responding to me.

Attached: 1566171569798.jpg (641x480, 44K)

>god doesn’t exist
The worst type of atheist. A mark of absolute ignorance. He demands proof for God yet needs no proof to say that God doesn’t exist. Embarrassing.

>that seemingly could have only been achieved by an intelligent force behind the creation
Proof?

What the fuck are those wrinkles on her forehead lol what an atrocious thing

Look out the window.

The creature claims it's 46 y/o.

Once you get your, commit sudoko. Kay?

I see the wonders of nature and know plenty of what they are, how they came to be, and whatever remains a mystery will soon fall out of the grasp of so many stupid apes who ruined us all. I have proof enough of these things btw

Lmao just imagine how does this creature look like now

the proof is fucking physics you turno-brainlet dilettantes.

if you had the slightest understanding of academic-level sciences you would know that nature is a self-contained, causally-closed system that is explicable by purely physical mechanisms. there's not a single respected or relevant figure in academia who is a theist since theism was btfo decades ago.

no one argues with you tards anymore because if you haven't been convinced by now you are simply hopeless

Why are the rules of nature there? What caused them to exist and to exist as they do?

Did sweetie just read the God Delusion?

Attached: 1550781552510-190713-182343.png (1440x2257, 823K)

Abrahamic have paradoxes like that to illustrate that God has power above our comprehension/

>Why is there something rather than nothing???
Why has something co e up with such a stupid question? Why has something come to the conclusion that there was a god before everything...except the god, to explain his conception of the something of the u iverse

>there's not a single respected or relevant figure in academia who is a theist since theism was btfo decades ago
Pathetic.

Attached: IMG_2173.jpg (510x340, 34K)

Hell isn't real. Hell is a metaphor for the pain you feel when you reject God's love and stray from the light.

>there's not a single respected or relevant figure in academia who is a theist
umm

Attached: 3C9E2BCA-748A-4912-B443-4CAE58AB07E8.jpg (480x360, 15K)

He does what he wills.

>Hell isn't real
Heresy.

hey butterhapa explain deep sleep to me

lol, physics can’t even reconcile GR and QM, much less resolve metaphysical issues that are by definition beyond it’s scope

>what is the Summa Theologiae?
go back

>>what is the Summa Theologiae?
good question

Attached: Immanuel_Kant_(painted_portrait).jpg (964x1388, 154K)

What's the difference between Theologiae and Theologica
Can I say Occam's Summa Logicae as Summa Logica too?

>still taking Kant's objection seriously
grow up

Attached: 1568424758305.png (230x298, 86K)