When your college professor with a literally PhD lauds your writing as a literary masterpiece

>when your college professor with a literally PhD lauds your writing as a literary masterpiece
Hold me, bros.

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x400, 17K)

with a literal*

Was he just talking about… dare I say, the prose ?

>professor
they are all retarded nigger how haven't you figured it out yet

>Had the same thread the other day.
Piss off Sambo

>Hold me, bros.
OK don't fall this time

post it faggit

never had that happen because I got a STEM degree because I'm not a gay retard

>when you're professor calls the content of your writing good but says it's riddled with prose glitches and your word choice is pompous
>tfw you know it's true

Attached: moeb.png (1337x941, 1.06M)

Hope you have fun accumulating capital which some trust fund retard will syphon and then use to buy lolita sex slaves.

>it's riddled with prose glitches
case in point?

> angry about someone making more money.

you just be 18 years old to post here

I'm a brainlet. Could you explain how that's wrong/how to fix it so I stop embarrassing myself?

Post your writing OP

Post the essay/short story.

better than being a barista you salty bitch

>when you are professor
Fucking retard

As opposed to a figurative PhD? You’re not helping your case here.

>when your college professor with a PhD calls your essay wonderfully written, thoughtful, and well researched, gives you a perfect score, but you actually did this 4 week project the night before
Not even making shit up, I'm a STEMfag who had to take some DEC classes (300 level African studies class in this case) and it boggles my mind how people make
entire majors with courses this easy. All I had to do was get a good idea of what the professor believed then regurgitate it back to them with decently structured English and sources that I at best skimmed through.

I'm not sure if it is due to my college being mostly STEM oriented but every single humanities and writing related course was appallingly lacking in rigour compared to my major's primary courses.

As opposed to a figuratively PhD topkek

ASS

oh a projector

A PhD isn't a sign of anything. I've met absolute midwits with PhDs.

as opposed to a stemautist phd

most of the people in those fields are pretentious midwits

this

I was a Cell Molec Bio + English double major in college. In my experience, liberal arts classes are entirely what you make of them. Some of the most enriching and enlightening classes I've taken have been English classes and I've met brilliant people there, but it's also true that a good portion of the people who take those courses are idiots who couldn't cut it in a more rigorous major and/or just skating by with minimum effort because they know can get away with it.

>when your published, strict professor says that he is impressed by your work but that only makes you feel worse because you finish things right before the deadline and hate that he now has higher standards that you don't think you can consistently reach so one day you will run out of decent material and he will realise that he has been deceived and you're actually a retard who wrote a couple of good things once
>he doesn't take writing classes on the side while completing a STEM degree

based. nigger OP BTFO.

Academic standards are so fucking low nowadays. I got a 99 on a paper I wrote for a family member getting her master's, and I'm a high school dropout

why would I take writing classes? I don't care to write professionally. I read a good bit though