Why are there so few Jewish writers of note?

Why are there so few Jewish writers of note?

Attached: 8b4.png (654x526, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pDtgWUtdUM
streamable.com/znjm5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews have very good genetics(high IQ) so they are overrepresented in scientific fields.

what the fuck does that have to do with their facility for writing? If anything that should suggest there should be more of them.

because they are autistic NPC

Are there?

I guess their talmudic culture draws them to non-fiction and science.

He means in terms of intellectual ability, which is really what matters the most.

I'm talking about things that actually matter, not appearance. They are incredibly intelligent people.

our genetics are just a little avant-garde, that's all

>Because Jews have no imagination or creativity

Come on now

Attached: Felix-Mendelssohn.jpg (1251x1600, 409K)

this is wrong, Jews aren't intelligent, they just only have the high class and no lower class, if you removed lower classes from whites, they would be as smart.

ITT lots of whiteboi envy cope

>Jews have very good genetics
Too many diseases, IQ bought from a demon-sale.

>if you removed the counterexamples there wouldn't be any
woah

>Jews aren't intelligent b-b-because the unintelligent among them don't exist! if the unintelligent whites were culled from the white population, we would be just as smart!

Attached: 1564917721550.png (261x215, 19K)

Kafka alone redeems them.

It's a good point. If you stop counting favela-apes as people, third world looks pretty good aside from the infestation.

There's no unity among the various classes. If you count the upper classes as a unit, as is the case among the jews, it has its consequences.
Class-mongrelization is a problem.

>It's a good point.
No it's not. It's like saying "My car is absolutely fine. If it wasn't on fire right now it would be totally safe!"

There's actually a huge amount considering their traditionally marginal position.

>19 replies
>9 posters

Literally JIDF shilling it up in here

That's why they are allowed ta mix with a goyim to cleanse their genetics from inbreeding

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Huge? Name a dozen

you can't compare different types of populations, Israel is low IQ.

No, because lower classes aren't real people. You make an error counting them amidst real people.
It would be better to say; our upper classes have a decent set of tools than it is to count the lower classes as people of note. That is, to count or measure them for any purpose but utilization.

Please go back to your containment board.

>about two replies per post
noone's shilling

When people say Jews they usually mean Ashkenazi Jews, whose average IQ is one standard deviation above whites

no, dumbass, I didn't say to remove the unintelligent, there are low IQ people among the upper classes as well.

poster*

Ashkenazi Jews in Israel are still low IQ, it's only the Jews leaching on other who can afford to have no supporting classes of Jews.

>half the posts are a single poster

Once again, it all boils down to the error of counting lower class plebians amidst the effective group. They are not - and will never be - relevant as anything but an environmental hazard.
All advancement is done by the upper classes, aristocracy, clergy and monarchy. The lower classes exists as a farm animal bred for labor. It's dishonest to count them in any average statistic.

>one exception

No, its just I know Jewish composers better than Jewish writers.

Attached: Mahler-Schoenberg.jpg (597x399, 42K)

Upon reviewing this thread, I had the sparkling realization that Jews are actually the master race. Holy shit.

Attached: wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Harold Bloom? Kafka? Spinoza? Almost every famous physicist?

sounds like a typical crit thread

I'd argue that is due to their iconoclastic culture and hatred of visual beauty. Because images of God were banned, they feared all effective imagery, and must have consciously allowed music to exist among them - "It can't be an image because it can't be seen." or some other complete misunderstanding behind the reasoning.

Absolutely.

Still waiting

Attached: 1568274860403.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Meanwhile american christans are buying paper plates with Jesus's face on it so they can eat their borgar off the other cheek.

They've been actively trying to manifest the end times for a century by now. Acting the part is part of the deal.

The nose so big it blocks the field of their vision they can't see what they wrote

I'm blanking on the name of the author and the play but the author of "salesman" or whatever it's called. The really famous one where he has kids and shit and one kid is called "Bop" because "bop" used to mean "punch" and he punches his father at one point ~ wow.

I'm very sure
is correct, given the enormous influence they have in almost all sectors of the entertainment industry.

Also, I think "Eichmann in Jerusalem" and "Banality of Evil" writer is jewy but... that's a given.

For some reason, I don't have any writer in my head associated with "JEW," altho I'm sure many authors I know are probably jewish.
I could list a lot for "Christian" "Muslim" "American" "French" "Surreal" "Post-modern" "Gay" "Black" but none come to mind when I say "JEW."

Death of a Salesman? Arthur Miller. That's one. I have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about in the next sentence but it sounds like some shit Salinger would come up with. So that's one and a half (because Salinger sucks ass).

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 31K)

>Franz Kafka
>Philip Roth
>Saul Bellow
>Norman Mailer
>Rachel Kushner
>Paul Auster
>J.D. Salinger
>Marcel Proust
>Primo Levi
>Stefan Zweig
>Joshua Cohen
Regardless of what you think of their writing, you can't deny that these Jewish writers are of note. And those are only novelists. If you expand it to poets, journalists, essayists, and philosophers, it becomes a much longer list.

>(because Salinger sucks ass)
spotted the teenager

Attached: 1561411866476.jpg (327x345, 26K)

>Rachel Kushner
>Stefan Zweig
>Joshua Cohen

Literally whomst? Also, what about Gertrude Stein?

Teenagers are the ones who relate to his angsty bullshit. It's more like I grew up.

Eichmann in Jerusalem and Banality of Evil

It's basically about some shmuck called Eichmann, who was a Nazi train conductor for concentration camps.
He doesn't feel guilty, is not a psycopath, and in fact, is actually a very normal person.
Nothing wrong with him, nothing out of the ordinary.
But responsible for the genocide of millions.

Banality of Evil is worth a read, or at least a comprehensive summary.

>Ashkenazi Jews in Israel are still low IQ,
Not true. You're probably basing this off the average IQ in Israel which is not at all representative of Ashkenazi Israeli IQ. Israel is only 75% Jewish and Ashkenazim make up less than half of Israel's Jewish population. There are tons of Arabs, Muslims and Africans there.

>what is the Bible

Jee here. It's true, I have to wear an eyepatch when I write.

Professions jews are prolific in:
>Movie Producer (The money guy)
>Lawyer (Memorisation and greed)
>Psychologist/Psychiatrist (Sit there listening for an hour and at the end prescribe expensive pills)
>Acting (Innate ability for playing pretend, not a skill anyone can learn)
Basically jews are good at things that don't require anything but autistic qualities.

They're shit at writing books because they have no soul to them, all they know is cold hard facts. There's no fire in a jews belly, the jew does not feel empathy, the jew is calculated, conniving, clever, greedy, cheap and materialistic.

If the Bible did hack it as literature (and it doesn't) then most of its authorship would be apocryphal at best.

>But responsible for the genocide of millions.
Pffft
You don't care about any of the nations genocided by the bolshevik jews, why should anybody care about jews being genocided?

How is the bibble not literature?

Untrue. Jews have always had a presence in the sciences, philosophy, fiction, music, etc.

People do care about the Holodomor though, except nobody thinks it was done by "bolshevik Jews", which it wasn't, but by Bolsheviks.

Of course its literature but its not very insightful or of much belletristic value, particularly with regards to its overall verbal mass.

>the sciences
Doesn't require soul, just autistic devotion to facts.
>philosophy
Name one
>fiction
Name one
>music
As (((((Producers)))))
>etc.
Like?

Jews don't create any art, they're incapable.

>Doesn't know Zweig or Cohen
Literal pleb

Fine, fine. It's YA literature.

>which it wasn't, but by Bolsheviks.
Care to repeat that?
youtu.be/-pDtgWUtdUM

Is Witz good

>just autistic devotion to facts
Ehich evidently you lack, considering the number of your demands that've already been met.

>Name one
Was a dozen too many for you to read through?

>Doesn't require soul, just autistic devotion to facts.
I don't know. I think it requires some creativity to invent new theories in physics.
>Name one
Spinoza
>fiction
Kafka
>producers
Nope. Composers.
>Like?
Pick almost any relevant discipline.

Whether I know them or not, they are not especially notable. I mean I know Mordecai Richler too but I don't think he is known much outside Canada, therefore of little note.

Every edgy contrarian in high school hated Catcher in the Rye, you're in good company with the other fedoralords.
>Literally whomst?
These are big writers, very popular.
>what about Gertrude Stein
The list wasn't meant to be exhaustive, it was just off the top of my head.

>its not very insightful or of much belletristic value
On a board renowned across the whole literary world for its shit opinions, this may be the worst one yet.

>Wittgenstein
>Einstein
>Kripke
>Putnam
>Spinoza
>Kafka
>Proust
>Marx
Just to name a few

keep believing /pol/-tier memes about da joos, it's hilarious

Attached: 0348c56e62f51b0b88419764e68ccf8cdc51c671cff2654da6d3d132492cc58f.jpg (720x720, 169K)

>Composers.
In modern times, not the past. So worthless.

>Phil
Like all of the Frankfurt school
Spinoza
Buber
Strauss
Husserl
Arendt
Bergson
Derrida
Freud
Scholem
Marx
Popper
Wittgenstein

Zweig was one of the most famous authors of his time, the fact that he's since fallen into some obscurity (in the English speaking world) doesn't make him not notable.

Name one reasonably sophisticated philosophical idea in the Bible.

that was a factual statement.
I don't see how you could deduce that I "cared" at any point.

>Eliezer Yudkowsky

Attached: inadequate equilibria.jpg (373x478, 30K)

The knowledge of good and evil as a fruit that all humans have eaten, and live a cursed life as a consequence.

Bolshevism is a jewish movement with some - small minority - of non-jews being allowed in. All crimes of bolsheviks and early Soviet Union fall on the jews.
But "people" don't care because Hollywood doesn't produce movies about the subject.

Ah well, it's why I dehumanized them to begin with.

holy shit why do I not know ANY of them as juden? (with the exception of Arendt Spinoza and Freud)
didn't even know Marx was a jew. Marx! A jew! how funl

>Wittgenstein
It's IN THE FKIN NAME! I immediately associate all steins and bergs with Jewry, but never this guy.
Weird.

>Grug eat pomegranate
>Now all Grug's lineage is guilty of eating pomegranate with Grug

Yep, real profound stuff.

Attached: WjjLF8fL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>Didn't even know Marx was Jewish
Did you even read on the Jewish question

Reasonably deserved penta. There were worse answers.

>Hollywood doesn't produce movies
>So people don't care
Are you sure it's not the other way around?

Like perhaps Hollywood makes a lot of Nazi Jew movies because... America was involved in freeing the Jews from the Nazis? They consider it like, one of their greatest accomplishments?

And perhaps they don't make movies about the bolsheviks because... they were never involved? Who'd buy tickets besides you lol

Oh come on user. You know it can be read as a metaphor. Think of it more like Sartre's "doomed to be free," shtick. The point is just that some problems are built in to the human psyche. It's not great but at least he didn't run straight for Job or something.

>did you even read on the jewish question
nope.
I've read a lot of Marxism, but only one "DAS KAPITAL" by marx. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that he has a book about the Jewish question lol.

I think there is far more theology reading complexity into the Bible that the Bible itself says is simply not there.

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

Its Christianity, as delineated in the Bible that declares itself simple in doctrine.

Bitch nigga the sentence you wrote is a more sophisticated philosophical idea than any bullshit that's in the Bible.
Also that idea is like the "YOLO" of ancient times. Every civilization has philosophized some variation of it, with most saying the exact same thing - because the ideas in the Bible are usually the continuation of the cultures that precede it.

there are many jewish writers of note. you just don't know it because they adopted european names. chances are that you have several favorite writers that are actually jews. i'll give some examples
>dante
>cervantes
>dostoyevsky
>nietzsche
>foucault
>nabokov
>melville
>evola
>hugo
>etc

they're all jews dude, the "western canon" is mostly jewish. stop reading it

A lot of top tier directors were Jewish too, and they fled Germany in the thirties to Hollywood, like Lang, Murnau, von Stroheim, and Sternberg. Who knows, perhaps Germany would have been the dominant force in the world of Film if they hadn’t driven away all the Jews.

>Are you sure it's not the other way around?
Yes. They are very selective about the messages they put forth; the priority being social engineering. They are willing to sacrifice any and all franchises for the purpose. It's a psychological control grid.
>downloading racial_guilt.dll

Melville most certainly isn't jewish so I'm going to assume you're lying about the others as well

>A lot of top tier directors were Jewish too,
However, rather than creating art, they just use it for tribal conquest and political gain.

I dunno. Point taken, but the quote sounds like a preemptive cop-out for when a Jew starts reading the bible. Or one of those fluffy "the truth is always simple," not-so-simple statements.

>the western canon is mostly jewish
it seems so lol.
Why did I have no idea they were jewish?
I'm sure if I tell this to any goy, they'd also be surprised.

>Like perhaps Hollywood makes a lot of Nazi Jew movies because... America was involved in freeing the Jews from the Nazis?
but hollywood started booming in the 1920s/1930s, my man

>Dante
>Nietzsche
>Dostoyevsky
>Hugo

Okay, now this is some KANGS level shit

Bruno Schulz

>Why did I have no idea they were jewish?

because its not true you fucking retard. Do you have the slightest capacity for critical thinking or do you always assume Yea Forums image macros are factual?

Mate... we're not talking "message" here. Not "sub-text" or "meta-text" or whatever.
We're talking "text." We're talking literal "content" of the movie.

Hollywood would not make a Bolshevik movie because the people don't care about Bolsheviks.
Not the other way around. Don't be a retard.

I think you fell for a bait.

>Hollywood would not make a Bolshevik movie because the people don't care about Bolsheviks.
People would care about bolsheviks if Hollywood made movies about bolsheviks. It's all about attention and information feed and memory storage of the organic cpu.

oh yea there's Nietzsche in there lol..
Dante Hugo Cervantes I guess doesn't make a lot of sense either...
I even thought Foucault was a Jew for a sec.
Good bait lol. Thanks for the heads up

>Hollywood started boomming in the 20s/30s my mans
Hollywood films about Nazis started booming in the 30s too, before the invasion.
But again, there's no reason Americans would be interested in Bolsheviks, and therefore Hollywood has not produced movies about Bolsheviks.

>I've read way more from the legit list than this one
Oh god it--it's happening! My nose, it's growing! AaaaaAAAAUGH--

Attached: 64846932_658131647993058_3564460497879171072_n.jpg (960x956, 77K)

>But again, there's no reason Americans would be interested in Bolsheviks, and therefore Hollywood has not produced movies about Bolsheviks.
Why would they be interested in Nazis? Why not select the godless genocidal maniacs as the enemy, why go against the Christian Germany?

>Why not select the godless genocidal maniacs as the enemy, why go against the Christian Germany?
I dunno ask Roosevelt. Better yet, Japan.

>People would care about bolsheviks if Hollywood made movies about bolsheviks
Mate I'm begging you please don't be a retard.
Hollywood wants MONEY.
They don't make people care, they look at what people care and they capitalize on it.

>Why would Americans be interested in Nazis?
I have never looked it up, but Americans were into Nazism way before Hitler even came to power.

I'm guessing it's because Nazism had such a meteoric rise and was so good at disseminating their propaganda. There were many Nazi parties/organizations/rallies in America and throughout Europe BEFORE WWII.

>Hollywood wants MONEY.
That's the secondary goal, not the primary. They cut corners to get money, but they can cut corners in money-making if it means furthering a political goal. This happened the clearest with Star Wars and Ghost Busters feminist edition.

>They don't make people care, they look at what people care and they capitalize on it.
If social engineering exists, where is it practiced?

imagine actually believing this

Imagine denying it. They're not money-making machines, they are a tribe of villains.

I literally work for Hollywood.
The primary goal of every single company, whether in Hollywood or in frozen foods, is MONEY.

>furthering a political goal with FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS
please, you really don't need to be this much of a retard..

Americans were also into communism and communism became a national enemy. However, bolshevik jews and their evil tribe were left without any call to reparations or any justice.
I wonder if you deny this because of the biological imperative to feed your tribe, or is it a spiritual leech making you live a fool.

You’re not that bright, are you. I would guess 93.

>>furthering a political goal with FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS
>please, you really don't need to be this much of a retard..
Making money with FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS is so much easier... They don't care about money. They are killing franchises left and right.
China doesn't like Hollyjew movies because they see through the obvious brainwashing.

>The primary goal of every single company, whether in Hollywood or in frozen foods, is MONEY.
when did the purpose of a company change from 'creating value' to 'making money'?

130, meaning that average whites are as far from me as average niggers are from them.

I teach Chinese students. When I ask them their favourite movie, that always say some Hollywood capeshit.

Oh, so you’re a midwit. You can stop posting any time now, really.

t. quarterwit

What?
>creating value
>making money
dafuq is the difference ya idiot.

>They don't care about money
retard alert
>They are killing franchises left and right
Are you serious? They are REVIVING franchises left and right.

>China doesn't like Hollyjew movies because they see through the obvious brainwashing
First part true, second part false.
China doesn't like Hollyjew movies BECAUSE MONEY. Ya retard.
Because China wants to sell their own movies.
I could literally write 100 pages on this, or talk to you for 3 straight days.

China allows only a limited amount of foreign movies into its theatres.
And with that, they impose *heavy* censorship, to which Hollywood begrudgingly obliges.
Here's the thing: The American Box Office is completely saturated.
The Chinese movie market is SKYROCKETING. China is literally building 22 theatres A DAY. A DAY!!!
Immensely large middle class, only recently formed, and poised to grow in size and demand for movies.
The Chinese box office will surpass the American box office probably in the next 2 years or so.

This is the literal reason you see some random chinaman in every single one of your shitty superhero movies.

>They are REVIVING franchises left and right.
Raise undead is the necromancer spell.

>Making money with FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS is so much easier
It's true, how do you think clickbait works?

streamable.com/znjm5

>What?
>>creating value
>>making money
>dafuq is the difference ya idiot.

>Be Jewish, read this
Really honks my horn lmao

funny lol.

I really do enjoy all the hate from people who are butthurt their favorite toy commercial is getting a rebranding.
>whaaaa the 14th laser sword space action pre-sequel has a female lead!

cervantes and dante were both crypto-jews, i don't know why this surprised you given the history of italy and spain

Probably because Jews represent less than 1% of the global population, and probably less than 5% of the cultured, civilized world. Things tend to be proportional. But they have produced many of the greatest writers of recent memory; so many so, it's not even worth mentioning.

Wrong. Those numbers are taken from a single small sample size study of Jews in private schools. It's another Jewish trick. Jews are successful because of their extreme nepotism, in group loyalty and the ease with which they trick stupid Goys (that is they're an innately low trust group exploiting a high trust group). Note the relatively low IQ of Israel.

>nearly all "western" authors are jewish
why can't white people into writing?

So you enjoy the backlash ideological social engineering is getting? Me too. Hopefully this will be the end of jews, it would be an end pathetic enough.

Honest question, why are Jews so cartoonishly evil?

Selective breeding and evil traditions -such as baby torture and human sacrifice- to ensure it lead to such outcomes.

Because literature was never profitable

The appearance which rich people take dictates the appearance of evil in most cartoons.

>archetypes and instinctual gut reactions are top-down issued arbitrary social structures
Nah. Our understanding of 'evil' is our instinctual aversion to the jew.

It's just odd when Jewish academics support open borders for western countries but not for Israel

I honestly imagine it's pretty hard to write from a majority perspective. Most Jews have N-cards. Dave Chappelle gets to tell jokes about Cosby and OJ. Meanwhile Joe Rogan tells jokes about Bees, and hitting shit with his car, probably. Maybe this isn't fine literature, but losing out in the humor field makes it hard to even come off as self aware, let alone knowledgeable.

>the jews will end because movies for kids feature females
ok m8 go have fun somewhere else

>arbitrary

I thought you were using the word cartoonish to refer to cartoons more directly

>whites aren't gullible they're "high trust" haha
>haha also I go to church every sunday

No I just meant their behavior often comes off like a mustache twirling villain

Jews write pee-ee, poo-poo tier nihilistic crap or some trash about the holohoax, get it published by a Jewish publishing firm and use it to push the idea that Jews are so smart and intellectual. It's a load of crap. There aren't that many top-tier Jewish writers which is surprising considering how many of them give it a try.

Or, you know, mustache twirling villains come off as them. It's essentially "orange man bad" only it doesn't get parodied as suck, by virtue of the fact that it's at the Jew's expense.

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

>as suck
as such*

>and use it to push the idea that Jews are so smart and intellectual
if jews aren't the smartest ethnic group, which group is?

East Asians are definitely the smartest, probably followed by whites. Jews are basically just white but MIGHT be slightly higher.

They go to Hollywood, where they can get more fame and money than writing books