Books to lift me out of the incel mindset...

Books to lift me out of the incel mindset? I've come to believe most of the blackpills that incel communities propone and it's not looking good for me. I can't go back to my past hopeful self. I haven't seen any refutations of the incel philosophy, I even watched the contrapoints video where he said the philosophy is essentially iron clad and the best thing you can do is to distance yourself from it as much as you can and hope for the best.

Attached: 1568126537727.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

Why are you sōy boys finding your way onto /literature/ fuck off and grow up you fucking child

You have a weak mentality if "blackpills" affect you in any way.

Attached: 1567993532436.png (616x596, 56K)

sòy?

Lift weights and master what you set your mind to.

Hola, sòy boy. Quien eres tu?

Whether you believe in the blackpill or not, you're no closer to getting sex.
Make that of what you will

I'm new here. What does sòy bòy mean?

I am aware of that. It's just that the blackpill is bringing me closer to rope every day. I've become a much more pessimistic person.

Do things to raise your self image like the usual exercise and cold shower suggestions (cardio followed by a cold shower is great).
Realize that true happiness should exist without the need for a romantic partner. Friends are important, and you can get those by being a person people enjoy spending time with.
And stop being a fucking faggot who follows cult of personality

>Realize that true happiness should exist without the need for a romantic partner
Why? Do you know a single happy person who was a virgin?
>And stop being a fucking faggot who follows cult of personality
The fuck are you talking about?

>Friends are important
Only if you are the social kind of person, i hate interacting with other people especially irl.
But a life without a romantic partner seems really miserable.
>t. friendless autist who has a gf

Any kind of social interaction is important. Friends, even just one good one, give you an outlet to vent feelings on and spend time with, as well as help develop social skills. While this can be achieved with a romantic partner, you’re more likely to get a partner if your social skills are already adequate. Plus it doesn’t hurt to have platonic relationships to help wind down.

have hobbies and interests, don't be a cumbrain.

Just reject metanarratives, stop believing in explanations, and none of that nonsense will bother you.

>give you an outlet to vent feelings on and spend time with
Sound gay and boring. Do you have a vagina or something?

>Why? Do you know a single happy person who was a virgin?
Yes. Children have the potential to be happy. A grown man losing his virginity doesn’t suddenly cure his depression or solve crippling anxiety.
>The fuck are you talking about?
Inceldom is a cult of personality that rejects any kind of interaction from people that don’t identify as incels by calling them foids, cucks, roasties, etc. This keeps them limited to only hearing what they have to say and puts them in a cancerous echo chamber, which leads to them hating anyone outside their bubble.
Most incels would rather be miserable together than try to find happiness alone.

Then get a fucking hooker, cheap skate

>had a McDonalds binge last night
>get back to flat
>wake up at 9.30 am
>apply for jobs / do some online job tests
>go to gym for first time in 3 days, do cardio
>go in to central London and walk around on a hot and sunny day; one of the last days of summer (which I wasted)
>walk through famous park and feel demoralised at seeing the Chad and Stacey couples
>walk some more
>go to British library and see happy students in the primes of their lives
>walked past university of London and was similarly saddened
>went to British museum, saw old pottery
>now drinking coffee
>unsure what I'll eat tonight and if I'll start a new book

I am thinking of creating a blog where I will put my diary / rants but when I made the initial version, it really hit home how pathetic I am and how pointless my whining is.

I have nothing to do outside but staying inside feels pathetic. I've walked around all the parks and famous places. There is no great insight to be found.

I'm reading bronze age mindset on my phone during commutes and it is kind of meh.

I am still unsure whether or not I should work a part time job until my future full time one.

>feelings don’t exist for me! I masturbate 5 times a day so I can’t feel any emotions in the first place!

Well, at least you go outside..

You live near any good hiking trails? Being alone deep in nature is pretty therapeutic imo

youre aware that some guy literally made a book of your posts right? i think there are even 2 volumes

As i said before i have a gf and i have autism, so i don't get this "fee fee sharing" thing.

Genuine question, do you share feelings with your gf? If not, what do you talk about?

New Testament

>A grown man losing his virginity doesn’t suddenly cure his depression or solve crippling anxiety.
It does, because for most people having sexual success is a requirement for self esteem and psychological well being. Children can also be happy while playing with mudd and being poor but you wouldn't advice that as a way of life for an adult.

>cult of personality
Please google what that means user.

God damn i hate incels so fucking much. Stop shitting up this board. Buy a hooker or tongue a 4/10 or whatever. Just fuck off. Incels can't even read.

>Inceldom is a cult of personality
You keep using that phrase yet obviously don't know what it means, retard.
Also I am not limited to only hearing what incels have to say, I hear what normies say every day, and it's just not true. For every argument against incels I could provide a 10x better counterargument. I even stated in the OP that I watched the contrapoints video on incels. Obviously your reading comprehension is atrocious.
>which leads to them hating anyone outside their bubble.
I don't hate everyone outside my "bubble", I have plenty of normie acquaintances who I respect.
>Most incels would rather be miserable together than try to find happiness alone.
Here we go again. Have you ever met a grown man who was a virgin and was not miserable? No, because they don't exist. Incels, as far as I'm aware of, just acknowledge their already miserable situation, not choose to be miserable. They choose to be miserable as much as they choose their genes.
how is that any better from masturbation though? I want a gf, not just a hole to stick my dick in.
Retard.

Better a retard than an incel. Fuck you.

You want a living blow up doll? What's the point of having a girlfriend if you can't emotionally connect with her?
At least call things by their proper name, you want a free prostitute. Well, guess what, if you're an ugly motherfucker, they don't exist. Only attractive people have the privilege of two-timing and having mistresses. You're stuck to call girls and street walkers, embrace it already

>do you share feelings with your gf?
I don't even know what that means. Am i just supposed to say that i feel sad or angry about something? Does that make other people feel better?
> If not, what do you talk about?
She mostly talks shit about other people and i just agree or nod with my head while thinking "llalalalalalla".
>person x did y, which is bad, ahahah can you believe it
>person c did v, which is good, me envious me want that too

This, imagine living your life alongside internet terminology/ slang. No wonder they can’t go through life achieving what the ought to. OP kill your fucking self

Virtue ethics.

>just stop using words to describe reality

Attached: woah.png (1200x1200, 56K)

Wow, attractive people have it so hard.
How did you even get together when you're this autistic?

>Using the word incel to abide by and adjust your life
>someone called me an incel so therefore I have a low opinion of myself
>I need to divert my opinions so I can seem based to other people and chase after the validation I so seek

Yes autist, you’re found, ahh

Fucking based lad, and also, women who gossip have internal twisted issues, vapid dumb cunt turboslut.

And he's not vapid because?
He's only with her for sex.

As he should be, imagine respect someone who gossips at the mouth. She’s an empty vessel who should get fucked restlessly

*respecting, my bad, grammatical error

I'm average looking.
>How did you even get together
We work in the same place.
I think the main issue is sharing a common environment and having an excuse to interact (previous gf was a class mate), you just need to learn normie talk and see if any of the women in the environment have any interest in you (eye contact, facial micro-expressions and body distance during the interaction). Once you do notice that she is interested, make some personal question about which you may not give a fuck, throw in some jokes and invite her to share a meal together.
inb4 you need to be good looking or have a high income
the black pill is an overexagerations of specific patterns that we find in female sexual preferences but women aren't that selective as you may find out just by walking outside

>dating a co-worker
Don't shit where you eat, retard.
Hopefully she breaks up with your autistic ass

>women who gossip have internal twisted issues
Most women tend to talk about other people and what they do most of the time.
Though from what i have seen this is also a common feature among men in an office environment.

Gossiping is the lowest form of conversation, in fact most conversations need not to be started in the first place, have you ever, before in your life Monsieur, just shut the fuck up, and enjoy silence

Made me laugh desu

>Don't shit where you eat
I don't see the problem here. If we break up, she may start talking shit about me with the other co-workers but i doubt that this will make me lose my job.
>Hopefully she breaks up with your autistic ass
I have many other options available so i'm not really concerned.
But i don't understand why would you find this desirable.

>and enjoy silence
I wish i could, but normies wont leave me alone.

Incels leave my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1568383360458.png (462x356, 230K)

Based

What else is there?
I mean it's also nice to cuddle with her.

>imagine pissing off people so much just because you don't stick your dick in a hole
Epic

I'm not pissed about that, I'm pissed that you're shitting the board up with your normalfag ways of blogging. OUT!