Does Yea Forums read in public?

Attached: BDC08A7E-2FA2-4C1A-A560-80CEE0644BC6.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Of course. Toilet booking is for literal Hoi Polloi, it's disgusting.

Yes. I read in /uni/ when i'm bored and have nothing to do

No. I can only read in the silence and isolation of my room. The smallest bit of external stimuli distracts me like the pathetic Zoomer that I am.

No, lit doesn't read at all

so this is the power of MGTOW huh

>Implying I go to public

Attached: 244.png (540x470, 364K)

Yes, on my phone.

Reading Harry Potter is a great way to attract girls. You could also stalk some arthoe on tumblr or whatever, find out where she hangs out and what kind of books she's into and read them near her in public. Guaranteed success. Tracking down is not even hard these days - they literally do your job for you.

I read on my phone so no one bothers me

Why is Chad reading a Bible?

>I read on my phone so no one bothers me
INCEL SPOTTED

Attached: RTR2KOTX.jpg (937x528, 360K)

I read on my kindle in the metro everyday to and from work, pic related, it’s me

Why not get a hair transplant at this point? You don't look too poor.

me in the middle

Yeah, but if there's a pretty girl nearby I get distracted every few paragraphs looking up to see if she's looking at me. She never is; I'm not very handsome. Still feels better than reading alone though, and sometimes I imagine that she's just very good at looking away quickly.

Attached: 1558025006794.jpg (1350x1700, 249K)

Because I’m black

>Bored
Low IQ comment

I do this except I am very handsome and they often are looking at me

Because every wise man has to know his enemy well.

Why are ugly people so hated?
Why is it that an action performed by an ugly person is wrong or pathetic?

Ugly people are more likely to be horrible. Degenerates, morons and dickheads in general are usually quite disgusting looking.
Better looks = better genes = better character. There are exceptions on both ends, naturally.

Anyone telling you not to judge a book by its cover is either lying or very stupid.
External appearances are almost always a reflection of inner truth. Even if they aren't conventionally attractive, a good person is noticeable in their face, the way they carry themselves, the way they interact with others, etc., and a bad person can be picked up on in the same way. There are people who are very good at faking this, but they're rare, and there are just as many people who are very good at seeing through the charade.

or is it that ugly people are treated like shit their whole lives so they wind up bitter?

>lmao, halo effect? What’s that?

why yes, as a matter of fact that's me in your pic

A crackpot theory made by unsightly ghouls. You type like an ugly person. Full of resentment and bitterness which you masquarade via passive aggressive remarks. Case closed.

RUBBER DINGHY RAPIDS BRUV

Attached: AHHHFUCK.jpg (464x428, 18K)

The halo effect exists but is deserved because more attractive people are literally better people.
No. A person's appearance is a reflection of who they are, not how they are treated. Your soul and your body are inextricably linked and taking care of one both requires and contributes to taking care of the other.

post face

Fuck off Peter Thiel

If I know I'm going to spend any time doing nothing while I'm outside I take a book with me. I don't do it when I'm going to buy groceries, for example, but I do bring something along whenever I go to class, either for the bus ride (to and from home) as well as for the few minutes in between each class.

Not really, know plenty of people that seemed nice but are pretty bad, not in a decieving way mind you

Yes but I always hide the cover

Because he's a chad, and thus almost certainly Christian.

>all right, I got some time. Let's read.
>What are you reading user? Tehee

what kind of bullshit navy facility is this

are those real emeco chairs?

Well yeah

try writing in public

Attached: fab.jpg (739x739, 130K)

I like to read in coffee shops hoping a qt 3.14 will approach me. It has never happened, YET.

Attached: v32cdps3yeqy.png (1178x952, 1.31M)

All Chads are Christians but not all Christians are Chads.

Why is it always the leather jacket and hat?

why does he have pencils if he's typing?

I don't agree that beautiful people are morally superior, but exceptionally ugly people do tend to be inferior in other ways as well. Most good people (morally and intellectually) tend to look about average

Yes, because ugly people tend to not care for themselves or try hard in anything. Most people can be pretty beautiful if they tried.

Most people can get to above average if they tried. But being beautiful requires exceptional genetics.

Because he's a fucking cringe pseud, that's why.

Same except I'm 28. Are you able to focus if you read constantly? I have no idea how my parents can read a book with the TV on

Cope