Any books talking about the inferiority of the USA?

Any books talking about the inferiority of the USA?

Attached: 1568381547877.jpg (979x672, 158K)

dumb eurotrash

It makes more sense to consider the month before you consider the day.

not true, re: china.

It's in ascending order you burgergrease-lipped nigger. The Asian countries are in descending order, and America is just the retarded autistic child.

Also I'll add that it makes sense to have the year last in most cases as it is a more remote consideration. But the YYYY/MM/DD format strikes me as useful too if the year is a primary factor. DD/MM/YYYY is ridiculous though.

It should be rendered in the order that is of the most use. There's no particular reason for it to be descending or ascending unless that makes it more useful.

How is any configuration more or less useful? You're literally going to hear the other two variables 2 seconds after. I know Americans have short memories but come on...

Because month properly contextualizes day. "15th" means nothing in particular. "December" does.

This.

"december" means nothing in particular. "december, 1987" does.

>"december" means nothing in particular.
If your mind does conjure something meaningful upon hearing the name of the month "December" then the problem is with you and not our date format.

my mind doesn't conjure anything because i'm not a wizard, harry.

You'll find them in the "Misinformation" section of your local library

No it doesn't you fucking monkey

You don't just say 15th retard. You say 15th of december. Lmao

Based China

>any book talking about the humidity of the water?

>say outloud: September 13th, 2019
>write: 13/9/2019
retard english speaking euros are so cucked they can't even keep a consistent date system. Euros in general are always so busy jerking off to numerical elegance they never once stop to think if what they've put together is actually optimal for usability.

>tfw to intelligent to remember which month you're in
...so this is the power of the American mind

I would say 13th of September, not September 13th. DUMB YANK

ah yes, the 13th of September in the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen AMEN

>it's another american thinking everybody else acts like an american

Thanks but I'll take the Yea Forums way of saying the date instead of retard murican monkey english

Why do Ameritards care so much about November 9th? I searched it up and couldn't find anything. Are they really so stupid they have to tell themselves to not forget November 9th every year? Would they forget this day exists if they didn't annually remind themselves of this 2 months early?

>it's a euro with Brussels so far up their asshole they can't comprehend that America can make rules fit to Americans and not care about anyone else

In case you ever want to bother to learn a language which is not your own instead of persisting in being a monolingual mongrel, you'll see that this is an isolated case. Most European languages follow day, month, year order. I love the English language and honestly don't care about what order dates should be put in, but don't go say other languages are not consistent if you have no idea about how they work, ok? It's easy to consider yourself above other people if you have no idea about who they are. My suggestion is to put aside some of your national autism and hang out at your local library for a couple of weeks.

>"15th" means nothing in particular.
that's because you never leave the house

Evola has a good take on America:
> “America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”

>I do what I want and I don't care about anyone else
>Autism: the Nation

Read my post, I specifically singled out english speaking euros for being cucked into a less usable standard by the standards and measurements directives from the EU. And anyway month (1 - 12)/day (1 - 31)/year (1 - inf) is superior for more than just usability within English speaking countries.
>I do what's best for my people and don't stop at a compromised solution to please foreign powers
sounds like the right way to me

>I do what's best for my people
I do what's best for the chosen people, you mean, right?
Or why else are you wasting so much tax money on useless wars. That doesn't sound like you care about your people.

America is the best country in the world, anything else is pure cope. Thanks!

>being cucked into a less usable standard by the standards and measurements directives from the EU
How is it less usable if most people beside you use it, though? The library advice still stands. Go out. Learn about other cultures, it's fun

>America is the best country in the world
but how?
You living standard is way worse than other first world country.
Your "culture" is inferior to most countries as well.
Even your hailed freedom is less than in countries like Switzerland where you have a direct democracy.
So what exactly makes America the best country in the world, objectively speaking?

Attached: 1560583122970.jpg (448x709, 58K)

Throughout its history America has done things just to attempt to come off as unique and exceptional. The measurement system, the MM/DD/YYYY shit. There are more examples I can't think of.

It's similar to how France behaved after the Revolution, seeking to reinvent the calendar, create new holidays, all in order to shape the social reality and mark a sharp departure from the past.

>You living standard is way worse than other first world country.
Not exactly. America is the third most populous country in the world. The more people, the more likely there will be poor people, because most people are poor. It's also harder to support a great social support infrastructure for such a large population. (Not that business interests in government don't interfere with it.)
>Your "culture" is inferior to most countries as well.
Inferior is a subjective term. There's plenty of high class culture and arts in America. Its universities are world renowned and all the smartest Europeans try to get into them.
>Even your hailed freedom is less than in countries like Switzerland where you have a direct democracy.
Switzerland is a tiny, easily manageable state with the population of New York City.
>So what exactly makes America the best country in the world, objectively speaking?
I don't believe it is the best, but it is far and away from what you ignorant Euros think it is.

>Not exactly. America is the third most populous country in the world. The more people, the more likely there will be poor people, because most people are poor. It's also harder to support a great social support infrastructure for such a large population. (Not that business interests in government don't interfere with it.)
uhh so how does that go against my point? that's just an excuse why your living standard isn't on top.

>There's plenty of high class culture and arts in America
Like?
I don't think they can compare to countries that have over 2000 years of history though.

>Switzerland is a tiny, easily manageable state with the population of New York City.
Yeah, again, that's the reason why it has more freedom than America and your argument doesn't refute my point, it's another excuse.

America was founded on making excuses for crass greed, that user is just carrying on his country's most ancient tradition.

America is in kali yuga

The whole world is in kali yuga, it is not special in that regard.

Britain is poorer than any state except Mississippi when you adjust for cost of living. Sad!

It literally doesn't lmao

When you ask someone what day it is they say "September 13th," not "the 13th of September."

Attached: 7027c86b1d9e66c9bf31cf6562dfd5d8.jpg (277x400, 39K)

I didn't know Americans were this retarded. TOP FUCKING KEKS.

If you say "December" it could mean 31 different days while if you say "15th" it could be just 12 days (one per each month). Therefore you're stupid and logic is not on your side.

Burgerland is just the quirky faggot in the classroom.