She hit the wall fellas

She hit the wall fellas

Attached: Screenshot_20190913_125514.jpg (720x476, 104K)

They all do, eventually.

Attached: Travelthot.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

She was always kinda ugly

You'd still bang her, don't lie

In all fairness, she basically set the elephant up for that

Dont victim blame

Attached: Horton hits a ho.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

But her hymen is still as fresh as ever.

Its manily the lighting and her hair check out some of the videos from a few months back

that may be the best filename I have ever seen.

Got another one, but it's slightly nsfw

Attached: Horton smears a poo.webm (640x468, 2.56M)

>man dies
>slightly nsfw
user, for how long have you been out of work now?

>shilling your own website over a man getting trampled to death
What did Pajeet mean by this?

>Pajeet
It's Rajesh, and he's an entrepeneur

Wait till she learns about make-up.

yeah her appeal is supposed to be mostly internal which is expressed through her gentle mannerisms and voice

>out of my sunlight whore

>her appeal is supposed to be mostly internal
Ah, you don't look at the mantelpiece whe you're poking the fire.

>stunned by a video of a possibly fatal trampling
>laugh out loud at this user's comment

I am a terrible person

If you want more videos like that, Rajesh can film them.

It was a futile attempt to get at least some money from media by selling them a clean video. The website that added the watermark clearly didn't mind.

Also, how can you not remember the most popular watermark on the Internet, [email protected]

This. Up yours, slightly nsfw user

What a nice example of *social construction*! Let's see how *market forces* condition the unaware posters.

1. The video is pretty mild and contains nothing unexpected for seasoned internet veteran. I just clicked through it, all of it was familiar and ordinary. Animals have killed people for millions of years, after all.
2. Different boards have been made to group similar content, not to protect posters and readers from something (well, at least until /pol/ crowd had come). The division between SFW and NSFW boards is purely for the reason of getting some ad revenue, and avoiding trouble by putting the responsibility on posters.
3. However, new people appeared to the changed landscape, and they have considered that “SFW board” is a thing that exists, and that being suitable for work is its inherent property.

>possibly fatal
>possibly