Is there anyone here capable of saying anything intelligent?

Is there anyone here capable of saying anything intelligent?

You don't even have to match my intelligence, but please just say something smart for once. Anybody.

Attached: Neon-Genesis-Evangelion.jpg (900x600, 62K)

*fart*

Alright, I'm gonna say the most intelligent thing I can think of

God is real

You're the most retarded of them all.

>You don't even have to match my intelligence
Good, I can't afford to lose any more braincells.

Intelligence has nothing to do with God, your spiritual communication abilities aren't governed by intellect.

>anime poster
>You don't even have to match my intelligence
yeah that's gonna be pretty hard

He said 'most intelligent', not 'biggest cope'

>He didn't reason himself into Christianity
Yikes

Also, there is no higher truth than God.
So.. Definitely the most intelligent post

Why does every EVA character look like Shinji with a different haircut? Is there a deeper meaning, or where the artists just lazy?

What was the process of reason that made you a christian?

Laziness IS the deeper meaning

Still waiting for someone to say something smart.

Just a bunch of coping retards so far.

̩ ̶̹̫ ̡̪̮ ̨̣͓̗̻͕͎͇ ͚̻̩̰͉ ̣̪̭̺̼̙ͅ ̪͕͍͈̦̣͞ ͡ ̣͚͓̼ ̙͕͉ ͚̺̪͞ ̢̱̳͖̼̜̥̺ ̥͕̱͖͍͓ͅ ͉̞̹̠̮͢ ͖̞ ͔͎͍̙̻̯ ̪̖̻̪ ̗̬̥̩̦̙ ̙̹͜ͅ ̣̦͜ ͔̰͙͔ ̜͢ ͍̺͚̱̀ ̯̦̙̙̥̝͡ͅ ̵ ̰̦ ͎͍ ͙̪̖̘̜̦ ̰ ͈̖̗ ͓̝̝ͅ ̦̙ ̱̼͈͎͉ ͕̫͙̦͜ ̟̥̝ ̰̹͍̗̹͠ ̘̯͖̦̺̪ ̜͚̜̻͍̖̗ ̺͉͕ ͈͇̥̺͍̜ ̞̳̬̗̘͢ ͚͓̥̘̳͡ ̗͔ ͚ ̯̻̠̖ͅ ̴̥̯ ͈̗͔ͅ ̵͉ ̙͎̼͍̦̙͢ ̮ ̜̝̪̺̹̤͞ ͎ͅ ̩

̩ ̶̹̫ ̡̪̮ ̨̣͓̗̻͕͎͇ ͚̻̩̰͉ ̣̪̭̺̼̙ͅ ̪͕͍͈̦̣͞ ͡ ̣͚͓̼ ̙͕͉ ͚̺̪͞ ̢̱̳͖̼̜̥̺ ̥͕̱͖͍͓ͅ ͉̞̹̠̮͢ ͖̞ ͔͎͍̙̻̯ ̪̖̻̪ ̗̬̥̩̦̙ ̙̹͜ͅ ̣̦͜ ͔̰͙͔ ̜͢ ͍̺͚̱̀ ̯̦̙̙̥̝͡ͅ ̵ ̰̦ ͎͍ ͙̪̖̘̜̦ ̰ ͈̖̗ ͓̝̝ͅ ̦̙ ̱̼͈͎͉ ͕̫͙̦͜ ̟̥̝ ̰̹͍̗̹͠ ̘̯͖̦̺̪ ̜͚̜̻͍̖̗ ̺͉͕ ͈͇̥̺͍̜ ̞̳̬̗̘͢ ͚͓̥̘̳͡ ̗͔ ͚ ̯̻̠̖ͅ ̴̥̯ ͈̗͔ͅ ̵͉ ̙͎̼͍̦̙͢ ̮ ̜̝̪̺̹̤͞ ͎ͅ ̩

First off you gotta figure out if there is a God. Then you figure out that it's the Christian one.

>Transcendental argument, Contingency argument etc

And then reading CS Lewis, Aquinas and Chesterton

Asuka > Rei

It's the truth user.

what nonsense

NEXT

Attached: fiing.jpg (1100x818, 742K)

I´m too lazy to come up with some bullshit, so I´ll just go back to solving my GMAT questions. At least that requires intelligence.

And your thread is garbage, btw.

pseud

Rude. How about you say something nice, first.

Go beg for the privilege to give your money to universities. Jump through their hoops like a circus rat, but never fool yourself into thinking it makes you smart.

because no one else is fooled

>he didn't reason himself into Christianity
>yikes!
I did and then i realized i was being a retard and that If only i had been stupider But more faithfull in my formative years I'd have had a third of the problems and depression I ended up with.

And at the same time searching for deeper meanings is laziness.
There's no exit or rest from this recursive hell of a cartoon. I hope the g/acc manage to realize third impact as soon as possible.

No, it's coping with the fact that there is no point to any of this, and that you're born to die, with instances of suffering in between. At some point, you probably realized this, but instead of embracing it, you denied it and your life in the process. You basically became the victim of a blind panic, and turned to the first thing you could find that dulled this panic. If you really think that this will ever supply you with any meaning whatsoever, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. All you did was set yourself up for the next instances of even more and even bigger despair

not smart

No? Wtf. Yes, we live in a world filled with sin and and needless suffering. The Christian life is anything but an escape from this. It is to realize this, and then struggle against sin and the nature of our world. Ironically you have the most pseud post in this thread. I suggest reading Kierkegaard instead of Camus.

something smart for once

I don't see anyone else posting Asuka here, so that automatically makes you less intelligent.

Is there anyone who actually disagrees with this genuinely, Rei isn't even a character really and I'm convinced that the whole ebin waifu war was all one big LARP

Now Misato vs Asuka, that's a discussion

Pedophile vs bipolar..
Tough choice

>rei isn't even a character
That's the whole point. She exists as an empty canvass upon which the insecure can project their waifus and in General the Animus to their Anima. Which is exactly What Gendo did too.

It's "paedophile" and in what way?

Shinji is post-pubescent, and desu those last few episodes and EOE are really hypnagogic and weird even during the "real" sequences so who knows what was happening and what happened in someone's head

Nothing weird happened during the main series

Have sex

but she pooped in the tub...