This is you

This is you.

This is what you evolved to do. Sleep, Hunt, Eat, Fuck, Repeat. What we have now is the greatest corruption the Earth has ever seen. We're living in sin, the greatest sin of all, going against nature. Our nature. We were once part of the world, now we're divorced from it. Everything people do now to occupy their excess time is a sham. It's pretending. THIS is what you were made for, THIS is what you exist for. All other pursuits are vanity. No one can deny this, the existence of philosophy alone is all the proof you need to say there is something seriously WRONG about how humanity has behaved for the past 15,000 years.

Attached: The-Stone-Age.jpg (1046x677, 163K)

>Yea Forums - Literature

It's another "I'm very unintelligent and would rather hit someone in the head with a rock than do Math" episode

>I have an incredibly large ego, I demand the world produce an answer worthy of my overgrown self importance

>me want hit in head with ROCK .. me no like intelectual..big distraction from fuck and kill

It's a self solving problem. Resources are running out, ecological collapse is starting to happen in multiple places and soon advanced technological society will starts to slowly collapse. This fossil fuel thing is a short lived anomaly. Either we go extinct or we go back to simpler ways of living, either way this state won't last.

If you dislike it, try to adjust your own personal life as much as you can to more human friendly conditions. But the bigger picture is on autocorrect and doesn't require any worry.

Everyone is a primitivist until he catches a disease.

>I'm an intellectual, I'm not like the rest of the sheep, I'm superior and demand a superior answer in life

>UHHHH BUT DUDE PEOPLE DIE AND SHIT AND GET DISEASES?!?!?!!?
This isn't a rebuttal. Modern medicine is nice, it's not worth putting up with everything else that comes with it though. People die. This happens. If disease is the price we pay for living according to nature then so be it.

Most diseases are a result of civilisation. The only thing primitivists would really have to worry about were wounds getting infected and in such a scenario it would be over in a few weeks, or quicker if your tribesmen euthanised you. The idea of terrible, long drawn out suffering is a human invention we inflicted upon ourselves.

Just fuck already

>me best at hitting head with rock so me leader of tribe. me best

Individuals die for the sake of the collective like that.
In fact I believe in the rights of the individual being valued over the rights of the collective.

Attached: sargons dilemma.jpg (516x622, 60K)

Lmao

>People die. This happens. If disease is the price we pay for living according to nature then so be it.
It's not a price I'm willing to pay.

>Most diseases are a result of civilisation.
No.
Most diseases are results of pathogenic microorganisms, which civilisation has managed to effectively control using antibotics, vaccines, and other treatments.

Attached: measles.png (380x230, 4K)

Someone explain how I could get a tranny gf if I lived in a savage civilization?
I mean sure, I'm not gonna get a good tranny gf ever, because my culture looks down on deviants. But it would have been more impossible in a savage civilization.
However I blame technology for not going far enough. If we lived in a time when trannies were more normal and technology was better integrated into society, we wouldn't have these issues.
We don't know the longterm effects of technology.

Attached: feeling cute.png (170x170, 46K)

Technology is an extention of nature and it is the next step of evolution.
We will create superior beings and hopefully they will purify the world from all the inferior biological organisms.

>I have a superior intellect but no actual argument to present beyond insults

>Most diseases are results of pathogenic microorganisms, which civilisation has managed to
Propogate beyond belief until the discovery of soap. Cities up until maybe 200 years ago were cesspools for disease. Civlisation is responsible for rampant disease, hunter gatherers might get a rash or fever now and again but your precious civilisation spawned polio, plague, AIDs, Ebola, Salmonela, Mad Cow Disease and on and on.

This is a book board,
I'm sorry that you can't handle modern society.

Attached: 0a1-01.jpg (628x701, 232K)

The creation of superior beings doesn't benefit Me.
Imagine being cucks to ideology or idealism

>Technology is an extention of nature
No.

It's a bastardisation of it. "It exists therefore it's natural HURRRR" is not true. It's man made and it's a result of our corruption. It shouldn't exist.

I once saw a video of a sea lion raping a penguin while also eating it alive so I feel like there's no reason to put so much stock in things like the nature. One of earth's creatures (us) abusing their status as top dog and raping the earth's resources until there's nothing left to rape doesn't seem so unnatural all things considered. It's not like other animals havent hunted themselves out of a food source before.

so we evolved to go against our nature

You're arbitrarily deciding what is and what is not corruption. The concept of a hunter gather is man made. The spear is man made. Domesticating animals is man made.

>Cities up until maybe 200 years ago were cesspools for disease.
But we are not 200 years ago anymore.

>civilisation spawned polio, plague, AIDs, Ebola, Salmonela, Mad Cow Disease and on and on.
And all of these COMBINED don't account for even 1% of deaths in the United States.

>You're arbitrarily deciding what is and what is not corruption
Anything that is a product of or contributes to civilisation is a corruption. It's very simple. If it didn't exist in the stone age, it shouldn't exist.

>But we are not 200 years ago anymore.
It doesn't change the fact cities bred disease and those diseases are still around.
>And all of these COMBINED don't account for even 1% of deaths in the United States.
No. You know what the number 1 killer of young men is in the US? Suicide. Number 1 killer of men over 40? Heart attack.

Civlisation is not good for humanity.

No, we didn't. It happened too fast.

In the span of 300 years we've gone from wooden ships and stone houses to metal and glass skyscrapers thousands of feet tall and vehicles that soar through the air faster than anything else in the natural world.

>You know what the number 1 killer of young men is in the US? Suicide. Number 1 killer of men over 40? Heart attack.
>Civlisation is not good for humanity.
So your proposal is to make it so that the #1 killer of men is smallpox?

It benefits those who will eventually become the superior beings.
There is no future for trash like you.

Things that have been artificially modified in your mind become separated from nature, but humans are part of nature thus their actions are an extention of it.
It like saying that a ant nest or a beaver dam aren't natural, they are just products of their phenotype.

If I'm trash why should I listen to your ideology and why should I cuck myself?
Why should anyone else cuck themselves for the future?

>crows use cars on highways to crack nuts
>some crow Yea Forums poster says its unnatural