Describe her with your best prose

Go.

Attached: 0024-02.jpg (1066x1600, 113K)

I could kill this woman with a single strike. It's amazing how much better men are than women.

WHOOOOOOOOREEEE

Attached: Horton hits a ho.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Roasty beef

funny how the kind of incel that writes this is always the same kind that doesn't even know how to throw a punch

Cope

>t. dyel white knight faggot that gets beat-up by women

perfect girls really are a dime a dozen

Such a refined elegant shape. Her cat-featured face and her eyes are incredible.

Attached: 7y8fiuyigu vhj.png (992x684, 415K)

Samefag

lovely cunt she was

Post body with timestamp

Attached: 1567281632315.jpg (1024x680, 87K)

eyebrows
y
e
b
r
o
w
s

nope

What's the greatest pieces METART ever produced?
I once saw one model's pic in 2012, my brain was knockdowned by her body. I still have that pic in my harddrive.

OOOOHH NO FUCKKKKKK IM COOOMING
IM FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIINNGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1567568397389.jpg (670x573, 376K)

>perfect girls really are a dime a dozen
Yeah. 10~12. Good choice on number.

To cast eyes upon a swaying meadow, to be entranced by the tired dance in which each blade of grass is engulfed; this is to look eye to eye with womanly beauty. To, at that moment, close your eyes and feel the wind; this is to understand this lone woman's beauty. To her all womankind is subordinate - striving, moving, swaying and dancing toward the direction of her whim, yet remaining by their nature rooted. The face of a girl, gratuitously adorned with foundation, colour and pigment, as the painter adorns his canvas, is a shrine to her existence, but, like the artist, finds that barrier of artistic endeavour: one cannot paint the wind. So too she is implied by the girl who refuses herself the smallest pleasure for her mindfulness of her figure. And now that I have understood her, understood women trying to replicate that which is to her not just natural but essential, from this peak of womanhood I stand as a man atop Olympus, I stare knowingly, full of reverence, into my boyfu's boypussy, for I know now there is no comparable pleasure to be found outside its walls.

Want to share?

Anyway there a lot, MET-art continuously ''produces'' flawless female specimens of incredible beauty. But I think Ariel, Jenni and Indiana are always on the top.

Attached: yghio8yiyfuibh.png (897x643, 819K)

tl;dr you tryhard faggot

boring, probably seems physiognomically more appealing in person,
unsure whether she just does artsy nude shots or if she also gets sodomized on camera

read it nigger i spent ages on it

Attached: Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_Reynolds_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Her defining trait in the moment whinin the pictures conception,
is how she consciously positons her posture.
As though she was attempting to immitate a flower, her thorso arms, neck
The entirety of her body streching out like the lens was but sunlight.
Positioned, as a target for the projection of the onlookers desire(s), mimiking or rather beeing like nature. For how are the opening tulip and the exposed vulva, the nipple to be distuinguished from another.
Atleast in their nature.

Cope, dilate, have sex retard

Yikes, seething, cringe