He's read Kierkegaard. Why haven't you?

He's read Kierkegaard. Why haven't you?

Attached: 694940094001_6085134544001_6085133532001-vs.jpg (931x524, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matthewschmitz/status/1115035247366868993?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s read it but he hasn’t lived it

Because poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

Has he? Fear and Trembling could easily be read in 3 days. I haven't read anything else though

I've had sex. Why haven't you?

Yep. Lots of times

Great. Did he conclude that he was a neurotic fuck and reading him is a waste of time?

fpbp

Cause I'm an incel

Because if I do I'll regret it.

based response

I find it difficult to believe that anyone who has read Kierkegaard seriously could develop into a childkilling anti-white criminal. At least his impending humiliation will be pleasurable to watch.

Did he namedrop Kierkegaard tonight or something?

Ask me about how my college professor tanked this man's presidential campaign in '88.

Why are you such a pathetic piece of suit loser

KIKEgaard eternally btfo

Just to confirm, we're all Bernie bros on this board, right? I need to make sure the average IQ level here is still hovering in the triple digits.

>Vote in Bernie.
>He invites hordes of low IQ people from the third world who don't value literature to come into the United States.

w r o n g .

twitter.com/matthewschmitz/status/1115035247366868993?lang=en

>twitter.com/matthewschmitz/status/1115035247366868993?lang=en

Ok? So that's him saying some words in an interview four years ago. Doesn't say much in terms of what he'll actually do if he makes it into office as president. I've spent a lot of time in Vermont, and the people there live in a fantasy world in terms of opinions about immigration and diversity because they live somewhere with no immigration or diversity.

Bernie's from the Old Left and has been astoundingly consistent his whole life. He is the Ron Paul of the left in that regard. Of course he doesn't believe in open borders -- that's the ultimate neoliberal fantasy. Out of all the Democratic candidates, he's easily the one most likely to finally secure the border, which Trump still has not managed to do.

It's not my choice

Leave user alone please

Sometimes I wonder how this kind of people survive in the real world. I know it’s Yea Forums and it could be any depressed lower class white young man in the suburbs venting years of sexual frustration macerated in cheap contrarian ideology, but still. How do you live in a world that opposes everything you have learned to defend as your opinion?

yes, mentioned him at the debate.

let's hear how your professor did it, pal

sorry pal, if you're three standard deviations above, you'll be yang gang just like me

>How do you live in a world that opposes everything you have learned to defend as your opinion?
With difficulty, but what what choice do we have? Not the guy you were responding to, btw

>he's easily the one most likely to finally secure the border, which Trump still has not managed to do.
ah so you're one of those massive retard.

Attached: army corps of engineers building WALL.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

he gropes little girls
why haven't you