Cinema > Video Games > Literature > Music> Architecture > Sculpture > Painting > Photography

Cinema > Video Games > Literature > Music> Architecture > Sculpture > Painting > Photography

Attached: andreirublev.jpg (1000x788, 166K)

audiovisuals > music > painting > sculpture > cinema > literature > photography

what

VĂ­deo Games > Weaving > Puppeteering > Dance > Sculpture > Photography > Painting > Cinema > Theatre > Architecture > Music > Vape Tricks > Literature

sick numbers

Literature > music > cinema > painting > video games > architecture > sculpture > photography

true by quads

>video games over architecture or sculpture
Can you imagine thinking this

Video Games as a concept are the greatest art medium. It's basically all the art forms in one. Unlimited control over whatever you want to make. You aren't held back by anything and with things like VR you can make it seem as real as you want.

oops

Andrei Rublev was KINO, but some of those scenes during the raid were laughably bad.

Which ones?

ahem.
poetry > painting > architecture > literature > cinema > music > photography

>Unlimited control over whatever you want to make
What makes you think that unlimited control leads to better art?

Literature > Photography > Cinema > Music > Painting > Architecture > Sculpture > Video Games

It's one of many factors that make video games better.

Define better as it relates to art.

No

Then your judgement of what makes good and bad (or better and worse) art is meaningless! Best to you, user.

martial arts > body building > tap dance > dance > photography > sewing > music > modeling > painting > origami > video games > pottery > literature

What is yours?

If anything it holds video games back from being truly great pieces of art. Finding the right composition to elicit what you want out of the viewer, or the right string of words to put forth your ideas is hard enough alone, now combine those with all other forms of art, and it becomes a daunting task to really make a great game.

I haven't attempted to rank media in terms of their suitability for art.

I've seen like 4 photographers who actually post anything worthy. Who do you have?

Because you are a gay retard and shouldn't have posted in the first place

I hope you feel better about yourself after that post, user.

Everyone can see through you.

My mom > my friend's uncle that works for Nintendo > literature > your mom > getting dubs on Yea Forums > brushing your teeth in morning > YA

I am invisible!

Attached: invisible-man.png (428x398, 13K)

No. A movie and book tells a structured narrative that can elicit specific emotions. In a game you can spend 10 minutes walking into a wall or mod everything to look like a horse penis.
Art is subjective anyways, but videogames are yet to become GOOD art.

videogames are not art. for they to be art they'd have to be a complete animation on rails, which is pointless because animations already exist
>press this button dude
>then this button
>woa now do this and that
that's entertainment. that's being a monkey in a lab.

Every single aspect of the game itself would be considered art (music, painting, architecture, cinema,) but the fact that you control it makes it no longer art?

only game i can think that has somewhat an artistic merit to it is valkyrie profile for ps1. what about you?

You can't even define art. What makes you worth talking to?

I don't talk to dum dums Leave the thread dumdum

Nothing I can think of off the top of my head I would bring up in a conversation but I think the concept it self is what makes it great.

Attached: eee.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Ok retard give me a definition of art

art is the representation of immortal truths

Everyone here is on the same page. We obviously aren't debating on whether the mediums are objectively better but try to give subjective arguments and opinions but this dumb fucks thinks he is gonna come in so cool like "Hah you fools but art is subjective!" and come out not looking like a retard.

>post anything worthy
found your problem

even today the most of photography art world exist in print. stop consuming on social media if you want see some interesting work. judging photography through social media is like judging poetry through instagram and twitter poets.
photography is massive art medium. just tell me what kind of photographs you like and i will give you some recommendations based on it.

Eugene Atget

Wisdom > knowledge

Poetry > Cinema > Literature > Music > Ballet > Sculpture > Painting > Photography > Architecture

Anything that isn't music can only be called an imitation of true art.

Hahahahaha

Best ranking ITT.

Music (Instrumental) > Cinema (non-narrative) > Fine Art > Dance > Literature > Music > Cinema (narrative) > Video games