How do i write a book for the masses

How do i write a book for the masses

Attached: 81nTx+DbY-L.jpg (1957x2049, 358K)

simple language look into propaganda.

(m)asses

It's a mystery to me why objectively terrible books like Twilight and Fifty Shades of Gray are most profitable. As much as I dislike Hunger Games, I can see the appeal and recognized that the author has done something here.
But fucking those two? If you want good vampire fiction go read Southern Vampire Stories, if you want kinky BDSM with an interesting character, well I don't know, but surely there are thousand better books with those elements.

>Plain Jane girl who girl think is totally her
>Mysterious tall or buff handsome guy suddenly super interested in her
>She unveils his dark secret
>At this point just fill in whatever, he can be a vamp, a werewolf, a serial killer, the anti-christ, or just a lone wolf sigma male
>After this the story writes itself

Noted

have last name "meyer" publishers will get your book through to the masses

HOLY BASED

>As much as I dislike Hunger Games, I can see the appeal and recognized that the author has done something here
Copying Japanese books isn't that better

write in ancient greek

Are these the female equivalents of escapist lit-rpg power fantasy books that blow up my sci-fi catagory on audible?

She's a mormon. I'm convinced tho that mormons have their own mafia where members promote each other.

>Get into the head of a fifteen-year-old girl
Have a plain, selfish, self-insert character that two good-looking men compete for her
Other girls try to befriend her but she blows them off
The men act like obsessive stalkers but that's okay because they're hot and they have some dark mystery

>generic setting for normies to immerse themselves easily into
>bad guys are bad guys and have no redeeming qualities (maybe one exception)
>"relatable" characters for normies to self-insert into
>simple, easily understandable prose
>naive morals
There you go

learn to write self-insert characters for the average person
study japanese isekai, those guys have basically perfected the art of selecting a demographic and just going hard on the wish fulfillment

make it enticing to cumbraines

this is the formula:
this is the content:
tl;dr: story must contain lovable and hatable characters, while all fantasies and wishes of target audience are fulfilled during the plot.

So mormons aren't allowed to drink coffee but they are allowed to write books based on sexual fantasies they have about vampires who are basically cursed people turned demons who struck a deal with the devil, power and eternal life in return for their souls? Mormonism is a strange cult

The LDS Church has officially declared Twilight to be a book extolling Mormon virtue. I'm not memeing here.

That's so fucking stupid

if you do this it will just come off as a cynical parody and normies won't actually like it. You have to be a normie to write for normies, sorry. Any ounce of self-awareness will ruin the entire thing.

You need to be a woman (no, user, a real one).

Ive read the Hunger Games, not trying to psued, but wtf has been achieved by those books? I didn't think they achieved anything, just my opinion

Asses would rather have straw than gold

Look up which demographics are the most popular. Read Freud's descriptions of crowd psychology. Brainstorm an who's which appeals to that and also to individuals. Figure how to make a story easy to read. Watch Brandon Sanderson's YouTube videos on fiction writing for some pointers on that. That should work

Let me give you a cast of characters
>main character is the Chosen One white guy who lost his parents at an early age
>clever female that always solves every problem
>clueless ginger male that loves the female
>evil guy who is literally hitler and wants to destroy the lesser races
>older mentor to the Chosen One who isn't gay in the books but who you reveal to be gay on twitter a decade after the series was finished

normal, dull woman who attracts a beautiful, rich, mysterious man with anger issues

It is surprisingly difficult. Writing something that appeals to millions of people takes a skill that few writers of higher lit seem to have, mainly to be able to write something that millions of people with varied backgrounds can all relate too. People shit on this stuff all the time but the simple fact is, it is comparatively easy to write for a small audience and be the starving artist, face it, if it was easy most of this board would be doing it instead of bitching about their poor career choices. I read a few books of the masses every year, they always amaze me how effectively they manage with such a simple vocabulary.

Source?
Can’t find it online

Horny teenagers will read anything

Why would you wish to?