He looked at me funny, he must be in love with another woman

>he looked at me funny, he must be in love with another woman
>he doesn’t love me anymore
>I’m going to kill myself to punish him. Then he’ll feel bad for how he’s treated me
So, did she have a personality disorder that spiraled out of control, or is what goes on in her head (especially towards the end), just how all women think?

Attached: 49253C3E-3931-4999-B71F-25D8F032DFD1.jpg (400x630, 52K)

>women
>thinking

Or maybe she's just a character in a book that was written to make a point?
>Yea Forums
>can discuss the particularities of neoplatonist philosophers all day long without even agreeing on basic biographical facts
>will eagerly make universal generalizations from a single fictional "observation"

bigly based

Oh yeah must just be how women think. Never has there been a story in literature about a man killing himself for love.

God I wish there was a better place than this to discuss literature.

>dude it’s just a book the author didn’t mean anything by it
Please fuck off

Attached: ABAE7C77-9535-4909-9B1B-13437D44B36C.jpg (618x597, 144K)

But she didn't kill herself for love, but for revenge

And you think a man has never killed himself to bring pain to someone who hurt him? You know one of the markers of suicidal ideation, regardless of gender, is imagining how people would react once you did it?

genuinely made me kek even though i've heard that joke a million times

>So, did she have a personality disorder that spiraled out of control, or is what goes on in her head (especially towards the end), just how all women think?
It's not "how all women think", but it is how a certain sort of woman thinks. Anna Karenina being a great example of that sort of woman.

If having read Anna Karenina you can't even figure that much out then you should either wait a few years until you're more grown up or just give up because your abysmal emotional intelligence won't allow you to understand something as simple as that.

I'm not the one trying to do psychoanalysis of real people based on a single fictional character. OP is a retard and should be called for what he is.
Thanks for your non-contribution btw.

>t. Roasties

Proof?

t. brainless adhominman
Thanks for your service adhominman. Never disappoint.

>reading the virgin Anna Karenina instead of the chad Madame Bovary

Atleast Levin was a good character

>did she have a personality disorder?
She suffered from a terrible genetic condition: dysomy of the X chromosome. Intellectual physical and emotive development stops at 15 years old but doesn't impede function in society as long as the sufferer is given to marriage at about the same age to someone that can be responsible for her and keep her Well fucked and economically safe.
"Being a Woman" is barely Even an handicap with the means We have today Even If the state keeps paying welfare to the sufferers.

What am I carmela soprano?

I’ll read it before the end of the year

Kek

Have sex, incel.

No u.

Attached: IMG_0802.jpg (587x378, 28K)

>heheh, h-hey there...
>is your name by any chance Anna Karenina?
>'Cause my friends and I wanna run a train on you
Anyway, that's the first thing I ever said to my future wife.

I feel like Tostoy tried to make her death tragic, but it was pretty satisfying to be honest.

It's a snapshot of a civilization from the pov of an inhabitant, nothing more and nothing less. I didn't like the bitch and I'm sure you don't have to in order to appreciate the book. She was as much a product of her situation as she was a creature of her own will (as we all are) and she came to decide to jump in front of a train. See you on the other side, you dumb cunt.

When she thought about her son, and his future relationship to a mother who had abandoned his father, she felt so appalled at what she had done that she could not think rationally, and, like a woman, she was simply trying to reassure herself with false arguments and words so that everything could remain as before and it would be possible to forget the terrible question of what would happen to her son.

kek, underrated post

I hated her up until the end when she really starts to lose her mind and then I unexpectedly I felt really bad for her

It's true though.Take away the Theater of Life we all play to and it's true.I don't only love you, I'm capable of killing a man, and I'm so much more concerned with myself than with you.

Then comes art, and all those things previously stated become a lot more complex. We are all just waiting for our moment.

>be friends with Yea Forumsrtgirl
>she and her friends fellate gay love story
>shit on Levin for acting like a hick, saying things like “whoever even remembers the harvest scene should not be allowed to live xD” and making memes about it
>cry over Karenina and relate to her, want to have the love story she had, basically praising the biggest sperg out in classical literature
>yfw the dream peasant who terrorized Karenina throughout the novel is the most based character

Attached: 5316CFA8-CD1E-4A4C-AB53-82F68F48E78C.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

T-the harvest scene was so fucking comfy though

Attached: B86A77F9-0CF1-4CB7-A8E6-5C1E8FDC70D0.jpg (352x550, 22K)

Sounds like she's one of the urbanites Tolstoy criticises.

I put off reading Anna Karenina for a long time because I was reluctant to read a book about a woman.
I’m glad I finally read it though. The parts with Levin hunting with his dog or even just mowing grain on his farm were so damn comfy.

Also Vronsky was alpha as fuck. Racing horses, plowing and impregnating married sloots and finally going to Serbia to remove kebab or die trying.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Anna Karenina. I just skipped over the parts that were predominantly about non male characters.

This is a photoshop. I've seen a number of them back in my days.

Anyone know of more books like the harvest chapters?

I just finished reading this about 10 minutes ago
What did I think of it