youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtu.be/dwBOpBHHflo
youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8
youtu.be/MEDxfzLkCk0
youtu.be/qbKfFWPNeAM
youtu.be/vb_418xm734
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOMP STOMP CLAP

There's nothing Sisyphean about this scenario.

There's nothing Sisyphean about anything that goes on in modern society. There's no struggle to admire, just pathetic cowards crawling over each other like insects to reach the top of the heap.

>work everyday of your life at a temple to Jewish America, the taste of Regional Manager always lingering yet never within grasp, die at 80 and have your grandchildren upload photos of your corpse onto Facegram with the caption “c u gramps*
>repeat generation after generation
>not Sisyphean

Well if you didn't marry a low iq roastie you wouldn't have had such retarded grandchildren.

>It's all just your fault LMAO

As embarrassing as this is, at least it confers a modicum of communal life on the Walmart workers. It would be more Sisyphean for them to toil away in isolation as he does.

Have you ever experienced a morning pep meeting at a shitty retail job first hand? It just breeds resentment against the managers for wasting their time and making them dance like monkeys.

>it confers a modicum of communal life on the Walmart workers
No it doesn't.

It makes everyone despise management, it makes the grunts feel like garbage and helps no on.

I used to work at a Walmart and it's the closest I've been to killing myself.

ATTENTION WAGIES
ATTENTION FOR A VOLUNTARY TEAMBUILDING SONG
FAILURE TO SING ALONG WILL BE MET WITH JOB TERMINATION

Buddy, you're a boss, you the one who employs
paying me to greet, gonna be CEO one day
Come to my place, fuck my face
licking your ass all dressed up in lace, singin'

You must, you must profit, sing it!
You must, you must, yeah

Hey boss, was a young man, bored man
Waging here is sweet, gonna work hard this day
Skidmarks on my face are no disgrace
Stocking the shelfs all over the place

We will, we will serve you
We will, we will serve you

Attached: sing.png (225x225, 10K)

Hatred brings people together.

Young man, young girl
welcome to wallyworld;
your gonna be a cashier someday.
Got a smile on your face,
You love this place—
Moving those carts all over the place.

I'm sorry to hear about your father

Any stories?

I worked in a store once, on day 2 a woman who was training me told me all about her recently dead sister and her funeral unprompted. I felt like screaming in her face "I DON'T CARE".

*ahem* based

camus killed himself when he realized sisyphus can't be happy.
he yanked the steering wheel and drove the car into a tree or he told the driver about his discoveries and both realized that sisyphus can't be happy so they drove into a tree

Attached: Untitled-24_105.jpg (635x476, 66K)

You did not understand the point of the book.
Pushing the rock is not doing any particular repetitive task over and over again like working a dumb job, and then finding happines in that.
It's quite the opposite. Pushing the rock represents the absurd. The absurd is the combination of two unavoidable yet incompatible truths to Camus: our human search for meaning and the objective meaningless of reality. Pushing the rock is our "search" for meaning that will never end. So Camus advocates for finding happiness in the eternal search. That means trying as many different experiences as possible during your life even if no particular one will ever fully complete you. It is quantity over quality.

Attached: 51SM Bv WeL.jpg (350x500, 52K)

Nothing ever happened. Other than my boomer supervisor telling I worked too slow and didn't smile/greet the customers enough

Except is the opposite of this. Say anything about capitalism based society, but at least it gives endless ladder of goals for the working man to strive for. The cowards you speak for are the ones who are perfectly happy with working minimum wage jobs, punching the clock, and running back inside their hole. Sure there are the problems of materialistic driven society, but at least it solves the myth of Sisyphus

I never took this seriously until I went to America. Went to an Ice-cream store and the employees were periodically shouting shit like "life is great!" and other weird shit like that.

>still believeing hard work = success in 2019

Attached: 1541187292316.png (326x301, 35K)

Why did I sing this in the cadence of
youtu.be/WnVOUIvahYk

Have I gone full Demolition Man mode?

>my grandchildren will be the ones who don't do this stuff

ah yes, the demented c*ckold

I can’t go to chick-fil-a anymore man. The way they make the kids act is so fucking off-putting

That sounds like a horror movie

>WALLMART
>WALL
It's Walmart you fucking European heathen.

Isn't the right term Sisyphusian?

Learn to spell, backwards mutt

And if I prefer to not search and remain with one "meaning?" In other words, does Camus find it problematic if I prefer quality over quantity?

What the fuck is your problem dude? Can't even manage some small talk?

>being a retard
Walmart is named after Sam Walton, being a contraction of Walton's Market. It has nothing to do with walls.

All the "meanings" are shit though

>Can't even manage some small talk?
No.

That's stupid. It should be Wallmart. I'm not going to stop saying Wallmart when it's pronounced wall-mart.

It would be pronounced the same whether it had one L or two, you mongoloid. The problem is your spelling.

One L is Waal like the Sal in Salvatore

It goes either way, example: although, altar, salt. Also for names: Walden, Walter, and Walton, which as already stated is what Wal-Mart derives from.

Most modern research suggests that team building exorcises actually reduce productivity so it's rare to see them anymore. When you do it's always from some out of touch boomer manager that really has no business being a manager.

American positivity is a cultural Thomasson. There's nothing Sisyphean about Thomasson because art is a means to nothing in particular.

>begin to trust and build relationships with your coworkers
>spend all shift fucking around out back and covering for each other

At least serfs got to work outside

Do Americans really..?

Attached: 1567981512861.jpg (500x502, 188K)

Um.

If that's your wish, then who's there to tell you otherwise?

>One must imagine the wagie happy

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg

Attached: SWEATpledge.jpg (960x808, 134K)

Mike Rowe is such a faggot boomer stereotype.

+1

Any one "meaning" you attach yourself to will eventually show itself to be unfulfilling and vacuous. If you choose to continue dogmatically believing in it, that would be called a leap of faith, and it is condemned by Camus (think the talk with the Priest at the end of The Stranger).

America is very disgustingly fake. It's seriously stupid.

Obviously you need to justify not searching for meaning by saying there is none. You, doubter of light, should crawl from his dark cave to see all the light there is to see.

No one of course. The self matters above all

I'll check that talk out. But yeah, I have attached myself to a meaning and haven't really found it unfulfilling. If anything, it drives me forward because it's always under attack from every position. Spite towards the attackers and love of this "meaning" are what drive me to take this "leap of faith."

The kids serving you? Yeah, it's a dog eat dog world jobs-wise, and if you're not willing to serve smiles with a slap-happy grin plastered all over your face, there's ten people waiting to replace you (or so it seems)

>walmart backwards
>tramlaw
>tram law
>law of the mine cart
>walmart employees are miners submerged beneath the earth carting coal and being left dirty by their sooty environment, a dirtiness they'll never wash off

Attached: 3-funny-laughing-animals-2-4-7-9-0-3-2-4-5-6-8-1-2-3-4.png (500x500, 285K)

Except is the opposite of this

Attached: 1522056942158.jpg (500x400, 36K)

Poorfags seething

>I have attached myself to a meaning and haven't really found it unfulfilling. If anything, it drives me forward because it's always under attack from every position

Keep going and eventually the rock will fall to the other side of the mountain and you will see how that "meaning" you chose was not of sufficient quality.

>toil under the sun
>no one to supervise your work
>work for yourself
>give some of the production to your lord
>family is nearby
>the local parish teaches the gospel and manners to the kids
>drink beer with fellow serfs
>play a string instrument and sing out of tune with the bros in the inn and have a jolly fun time
>come summer help the village with festivities
>toil under the sun
>develop calluses in your palms
>learn about crops and different tools
>do shit with your own hands

GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME FEUDALISM AGAIN

Attached: Haymaking.jpg (441x600, 57K)

>it solves the myth of sysyphus
Bro, it IS the whole myth. Are you a literal retard?

SISYPHUS PEERED INTO THE MIST
A STONE'S THROW FROM THE PRECIPICE
DID HE JUMP OR DID HE FALL AS HE GAZED INTO THE MAW OF THE MORNING MIST?
DID HE RAISE BOTH FISTS AND SAY, "TO HELL WITH THIS" AND JUST LET THE ROCK ROLL?

LET IT ROLL, LET IT CRASH DOWN LOW
THERE'S A HOUSE DOWN THERE BUT I LOST IT LONG AGO.

doesn't this homo take money from the kochs?

Yes
And as soon as someone exercises their right to free speech and speaks up against it, a bunch of flyovers start foaming at the mouth screaming incoherently about muh Commiefornians.

Attached: 1568350297967.jpg (1024x700, 163K)

based

vocaroo.com/i/s156Bqlcy763

>>Except is the opposite of this. Say anything about capitalism based society, but at least it gives endless ladder of goals for the working man to strive for. The cowards you speak for are the ones who are perfectly happy with working minimum wage jobs, punching the clock, and running back inside their hole. Sure there are the problems of materialistic driven society, but at least it solves the myth of Sisyphus
You can't really be eating your own bullshit and not notice everyone around laughing at you, right?

kek, America fucked up so hard people want to be medieval peasants again. Lordy lord.

And you misunderstand me - people working dead-end jobs for little pay only to allow themselves a day per week to fill with menial activities are Sisyphean in that they think they *are* searching for meaning. Ask most worker bees if they’re happy and they’ll likely tell you that fundamentally, ‘yes, I am’. The comparison to Sisyphus only ends when you realise that these people aren’t content pushing the rock up the hill, they’re content in just rolling it back and forth around at the base of the hill, never striving for freedom because they can’t even see the peak up which they are supposed to push.

>Kazoo Line 1 and 2

we had graeco-roman rennaisance, will we have medieval rennasiance?

>they think they *are* searching for meaning. Ask most worker bees if they’re happy and they’ll likely tell you that fundamentally, ‘yes, I am’.
Completely untrue. They know thet are not living meaningful lives. These people bitch about their circumstances and project their unhappiness into other people and the world. They blame and criticize everything in life. And use escapism (alcohol, gambling, TV, religion) to hide their hopelessness.

why killing arabs though

Attached: Revelry.jpg (663x715, 151K)

Either capitalists are retarded and don't understand their own economic laws (not everyone can be a seller), or they are manipulative cunts.
I'm going with ASS.

Attached: just work your way up.jpg (1366x768, 122K)

Imagine a world where no work is ever done

honestly people who study humanities or business (read: making powerpoint presentations and excel spreadsheets) shouldn't feel entitled to make any more that minimum wage

Do you understand how stressful things are when it's 100 degrees on the beach, the sunlight is hitting your face and some sandnigger that jumped on your hommie minutes before pull a knife on you?

Attached: CapitalIsLove.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

If retards went to school for something other than communications or gender mastery maybe they wouldn't make shit money

Attached: 1560934207159.jpg (620x413, 112K)

Is that San Francisco?

dunno

>he yanked the steering wheel and drove the car into a tree or he told the driver about his discoveries and both realized that sisyphus can't be happy so they drove into a tree

good fucking lord
much of music is already pandering to popular or corporate tastes, but this is just horrifying
some soulless drooler committed energy to writing that chant. There's something particularly horrifying about corporate culture to me, building all aspects of life and aesthetic into pure commodification in this quasi-religious, soul-eclipsing nihilism.

Reminds me of the first time I smoked salvia and felt torn between worlds like a vacuum was sucking just beneath all the cloaking mara/sensory experience, in a way which this painting comes close to describing.

Attached: francis bacon pope innocent x.jpg (1206x1600, 689K)

ima sissyslap yer sissypuss NIGGA

that's straight up dystopian

checked

cringe

Attached: b&r.jpg (400x400, 32K)

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

FOR A MINUTE
I LOST MYSELF
I LOST MYSELF
FOR A MINUTE
I LOST MYSELF
I LOST MYSELF

The boomer generation and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity.

Was there a better/another option?

>YOU'LL BE A CASHIER SOME DAY
>YOU BIG DISGRACE
>FUCKING AROUND ALL OVER THE PLACE

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH
FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY NOW

feel that bright sunlight on my face and want to kill an arab tbqh

Kazoos are based and litpilled

They chose convenience over sustainability in nearly every situation. There were variations of this theme the world over.

Ex: Labor rights. In America we saw the relegation of the worker to automaton for the sake of corporate gains. In Europe we saw inefficient labor squeeze and stagnate innovation for the sake of impracticable wage increases. Both types wanted the same thing: personal material gain with no consideration for the implications of their choices. Now their children are left without rights or jobs. Left in the weakest possible position to smoothly transition into an automated society.

Give me one reason why boomers shouldn't all be gassed.

yeah i notice this too
people above certain age can't into systemic/ecological thinking

>They chose convenience over sustainability
We do that too. We're fucking pigs.

is there anything more pathetic than a wagie? I would honestly be a NEET if i didn't feel bad about leeching off my mother

Writing fake commercials sounds like a blast honestly

>"Ohmygosh, baby: I just read this facebook post, and it says, Ladies, the truth is, you man don't know where he wants to eat either! Hah!"
>"SHUT UP BITCH, WE'RE GOIN' TO MCDONALDS"
>car peels out, woman screams
>"McDonalds: tell your bitch, to shut up."

Lmao that's Santa Cruz CA, the homeless situation has gotten so much worse since I left. That shantytown in the picture is probably about 10% of the giant homeless camp they have set up there.

>2000 years of stoicism
>100+ years of sociology and economic theory
>10000+ years of literature, song, dance, folklore
>All of it rendered redundant after a few repeats of:

WE ARE
WE ARE WALMART

Have you ever had a white collar job and see the face of a slavering normie 40 something fishwife as she assembles a pointless large meeting in a large conference room?

I'M NOT HERE
I'M NOT HERE
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
I'M NOT HERE
I'M NOT HERE

Attached: images.jpg (601x508, 24K)

Progress marches ever onward.

How do i get out of retail?

Attached: 812405.jpg (976x622, 88K)

Attached: Azusa_consider_suicide.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

Suicide is for virgins: a true chad makes a noose then pulls his waifu out from the gates of hell instead of killing himself.

Only a monster would pull a creature accustomed to existence on a higher plane to this lowly, wretched world, especially if one can only provide for his waifu with retail work.

When I saw this thread on the catalog I knew it was going to be shit, I clicked on it anyway.

Attached: haroldo.jpg (750x864, 159K)

well thanks for making it even worse!

Attached: 1567873350558.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Ninice

>be american founding father
>create your new country with no religious foundation
>200 years later everybody worships you and corporations instead
surely there must be a correlation here

Attached: question mark.png (250x418, 121K)

I'd honestly prefer a theocracy to what we have now but given how wretched and utterly bankrupt American protestants are it's probably better to worship corporations than exalt the malicious, wicked, parody of faith that these freaks call Christianity.

>Most modern research suggests
Every time someone says this, they never link even a single reported study. Fuck you.

America is the natural apotheosis of Christianity. It's return to the desert.

Maybe Academia is based after all
Berkeley hosts 'The Right to Be Lazy: Shifts in Marxist Thought' class for credit
campusreform.org/?ID=13700

Maybe Schopenhauer had a point after all.

Gimme a quick rundown of this pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
>the literal absolute actual state of boomers

Americans actually are a friendly and optimistic people, it's just hard to persist in that outlook when you live in the belly of Mammon.

youtu.be/dwBOpBHHflo

youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8

Attached: employees.jpg (1048x793, 130K)

youtu.be/MEDxfzLkCk0

Attached: days.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

youtu.be/qbKfFWPNeAM

Attached: right to the top.webm (422x750, 921K)

youtu.be/vb_418xm734

Attached: CapitalIsEverydayLowPrices.png (1613x1100, 1.62M)

What's happening in the webm?

Rollercoaster ride takes pictures of you as you go around then charges you insane prices if you want a copy. The wagie is trying to stop the cameraman from recording the images.

They're photos of people on some ride, and the wagie is desperately trying to block them from filming a clearly displayed sample of the product.

Subhumans are so cute when trying to block cameras.

That pic was made tongue-in-cheek, right?

No, God has abandoned man

What do you mean? And how is what that user said an example of systemic/ecological thinking?

checked

Attached: 1553574745163.jpg (1200x798, 271K)

>no consideration for the implications of their choices
we can agree that economy, politics, society and other things are hyper-complex interlinked systems, if you fuck a part of the system this could cause unexpected consequences in the long run.

My first job was to develop climate risk scenarios for 2020 - 2050, boomers laughed at the 2050 model, which was really grim, because "who the fuck cares about this shit, we're gonna be dead anyway". Since then I've been seeing this kind of worldview everywhere. Boomers don't care about things beyond themselves.