B-bros...wat do

is this what it feels like...to get paid to write/edit??

Attached: q (1).png (579x311, 16K)

she wants the D

That's cute user

No, this is how it feels to have people push their work onto you. So... yes... but you do it >for free

>tfw I've made four figures in the past writing papers for rich kids

Attached: Feels_Good_Man_D_4fedca60cb34a_1024x1024.jpg (689x689, 74K)

Is she just emailing you expecting you to do her work for her? How much of a cuck are you user?

context?

>>Oh, user! You gave that discussion question a real treatment. I wonder how well you know how to treat a woman. I'm sure such a smart, strong young man such as yourself can figure it out.

>>You have a lot of experience with writing. There's an area of expertise I happen to know a lot about. Maybe I can show you.

>>Time to pull out that trouser snake big boy!

Attached: 20ffaa93390e06bb028dad8922260027.jpg (599x900, 63K)

Just do it, you faggot. You should be adequately compensated if you do a good job.

>You should be adequately compensated if you do a good job.
Compensated with pussy?

I would say I’d do it and then leave her hanging just to teach her a lesson

There isn't a single question mark in this e-mail

It’s a command, not a request
now lick aunty’s feet

>OP in approximately 12 hours

Attached: 4_tv_1568295699724.webm (848x480, 2.87M)

Well, now I'm hard.

First step is to demand you do this in person.

You know it, user!

>graduated with degree in history but couldn't find good employment afterwards, end up going to electrical school
>60 year old mom is getting BA in nursing online as part of her job requirements
>she has to take an elective, goes with american history
>i do all her papers and discussion boards
>class full of dumb boomers so just kind of have fun with edgy takes and literary flourishes, citations of charles beard and shit while the rest of the people are relying on the first 5 results of whatever they search in google

>turn in final paper
>teacher sends borderline sexually aroused email about how much he enjoyed my moms participation in the class, the papers were truly thought-provoking/professional, he wants to meet her and discuss some of her ideas at the university cafeteria
>just never respond because it was her last class and she graduated
>mfw

Attached: vfr9eoozwch21.jpg (609x726, 52K)

I do this all the time, except it's my mother's work and she doesn't pay me for it.

Would feel even better if the fuckers got caught for cheating and you get paid.

Attached: 9779E911-ECFD-42EC-A11B-560E7FFB709F.jpg (960x960, 72K)

>teacher sends borderline sexually aroused email about how much he enjoyed my moms participation in the class, the papers were truly thought-provoking/professional, he wants to meet her and discuss some of her ideas at the university cafeteria
How old was this nigga?

Uhhhh that looks an awfully lot like my mother. Where’d you get that?

google says its "Hot Mom Jodi"

The nose teeth and dimple all look right, but my moms name isn’t Jodi. Guess it’s not her.
Haha

>Yikes! Practice chastity, roastie! *dabs violently*