Where to find Yea Forums gf? Anybody here dating someone who's into Yea Forums? How/where did you meet...

Where to find Yea Forums gf? Anybody here dating someone who's into Yea Forums? How/where did you meet? Do I just start hanging around libraries and cafes?

Attached: xa4prpaa03w11[1].jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

Library.
Book store.
Lit-related forums.

You'll get a Yea Forums gf as soon as you become a person who doesn't want a Yea Forumsgf
Also all women are whores, no exception

even your mother?

believe him, OP, he knows whats going on here

>Yea Forums gf
When will this meme die?

how about a Yea Forums bf?

Yes. They are either are whores, were whores, or will become whores given the right circumstances. Doesn't mean you can't love them, just don't get delusional.

You're weird. A guy asks you if your mother's a whore and you say yes, seriously?

Those dames are poison, every one. Only men know what men need! The Greeks were right about only men being worthy of a man's love.

Attached: Socrates teaching Alciabides.jpg (1280x971, 279K)

The truth doesn’t elude a person given their title, it’s the truth, what if his mother was actually a whore, sure it’s a shameful thing, but the truth it is, who the fuck cares about how and what makes you feel a certain way, grow up

>You're weeeird!
You sound like a pre-schooler

>Yea Forums gf
no such thing

there are art hoes, but no sane man makes them a gf

do you actually have any point, anything to say apart from 'youre weird'? Imagine that, a weird guy on Yea Forums, call the fucking press

Grad school.
Library and bookstore employees.
Mental health facilities.
Look for subtle literary references on dating profiles rather than overt lists of meme writer favorites.

He/she is definitely 16 years old, the only response I’d expect from someone who is a child

Based

Imagine speaking to a female like this

Attached: DDF75CF7-24D8-429A-B687-4411DDA381EA.png (540x381, 270K)

From my experience, every litgirl with a decent taste is a turboslut with daddy issues and every introverted litgirl only reads YA type shit. Fuck this town my man

they are pathetic and sad creatures that want to be special but are the same, but it is alweys a hole

This user knows what’s up

Met a lit girl in a bar.

what town

good thing i'm insane

Some european shittown with a population of around 200k

>every litgirl with a decent taste is a turboslut with daddy issues
i fail to see the issue.

Is anyone else indifferent as to whether or not they get a Yea Forums gf? In all honesty, I'd be fine with a girl who was more normie as long as there was a connection there. Arthoes don't really seem my type either. I just want an honest girl who's open about whatever interests she has.

Based and truthpilled

I'd rather date an airhead then some dumb bitch who thinks she has something to say. Why the fuck would you subject yourself to the "philosophical" ramblings of some hoe with no father figure

>every introverted litgirl only reads YA type shit
So you can introduce them to better taste

I thought my gf was Yea Forums but about a month in I realized she mostly reads YA. I love her so I make her read good books now, and I read some YA she likes sometimes.

There are actually a lot of nice women out there with middling taste in classic literature. They tend to be somewhat shy, so not sluts and too smart for YA. They're average-looking to chubby and tend to be liberals.

That is a smart move. I've tried to get with people who have similar interests in me but it never seems to work out. I actually like people with wildly different hobbies but share the same values. Those usually end up being pretty good for me.

The real Spiritual Love is only made with another Men. That's what authentic Primordial Tradition tells us. Women are only suited for being sperm dumpsters and for reproductional purposes.

There are no Yea Forums women. When a woman says she reads the classics she means the first Harry Potter.

>tfw you ARE the Yea Forums gf

Attached: 1516192776161.png (599x600, 189K)

library book sale where they raise money by selling donated books cheap. Even if you meet no girl you can get a ton of good books for barely any money. Easy to meet cute girls with similar lit tastes if they're browsing same section. Then you have the moral dilemma of whether to try flirting with her or push past her to grab the book you want before she can get her dirty mitts on it.

The only books I don't just download for free online are history books and the only people in that section are old men and autists lol. I've literally never seen a woman looking at, reading, or buying a history book and I have no idea why

Hey alright.

I'm in grad school and all the girls are either lesbians, married/in a serious relationship (some with kids), or overweight with serious insecurity issues

So what you're saying is that your piracy habit is what's truly standing between you and a cute Yea Forums gf.

I'm at muh harvard law for my meme degree and most of the girls prob have bigger penises than I do

Just seduce BC and BU chicks duh

We exist in small numbers. I buy my history books online because the store just has an overpriced selection of entry-level military history. When I do go in, it's to browse the Osprey books to see if any are worth buying for my model reference collection, the greasy-haired RTS gamers won't stop asking me if I watch Lindybeige on Youtube.

The way I see it is that more normie girls are better grounded in day to day realities, which helps temper the lofty esotericism literature can sometimes reach. Not to mention that they can probably help you get out more.

I've had a nerdy girl who was clearly into me get visibly flustered over me before, but I didn't feel the same way. When I saw her dyed hair, video game t-shirt and piercings, it made her seem insecure like she hadn't quite worked out who she was yet and so lacked any firm moral or personal foundation. By contrast, I ended up scoring a date with a girl who was highly intelligent, was into a lot of /out/-tier activities and said that she loved children and wanted to be a mother, but apart from that she was a complete normie. In that situation, I was the one who wound up feeling unrequited love for her.

If that experience has taught me anything, it's seeking out "nerdy" or "geeky" girls is a meme.

If you spend time in a city bookstore you'll see some booksluts rotate through. Hang around the fiction, poetry, feminism and psychology sections. Never philosophy or computer shit or history. I guess you'd have to talk to one of them. I wouldn't know, I've never tried.

Yea browsing history books in big chain stores is horrible, all extreme entry level pop trash 95% being ww2, civil war, Mary beard teir Rome, and maybe English/French high middle ages. I outgrew it by the time I hit high school. You have to go to good used book stores with big collections, that's where you find the interesting shit. But after a certain point you know too much and have to resort to searching key words online and skipping the first five pages google gives. It's so surprising how sparse the internet is once you get past the surface level, even for topics not obscure at all. Recent example having trouble finding books on any middle eastern region in the 17th century, literally anywhere from Anatolia to Afghanistan. Also it's shocking how little the English internet has on the history of the country America has been fighting for almost 20 years and the other country they are planning on fighting for the next 20 years.

Try foreign exchange grad students in the humanities and social sciences. Still lots of harpies, but a few normal ladies sneak in among the lots of mentally unstable ones.

what do you even do with a girl? you can put your dick in her hole and maybe it feels good but so what, you can talk to her and she'll say some stupid stuff and before you know it your bank account is drained and all your time is gone

I started a small book club and ended up gradually getting closer with a girl who was really into tolkien and dostoevsky.

>all your time is gone
It ends that way anyways, user. Why not experience the succ while you're here.

My mom had sex, that makes her a whore. Checkmate, dumbfuck

Man, I haven't had a gf in two years but all these things are still typical of my ex. Art hoes are really still into all this nonsense? The hydration bullshit, the succulents, the Christmas lights, the Van Gogh bullshit? Really sad desu

>most of the girls prob have bigger penises than I do
What did he mean by this?

Not him but I read a great revision of evidence on Ottoman trade called Ottoman Tulips, Ottoman Coffee. Particularly good essay on printing presses and book sales not being as dire as the West usual cast them in it. And I don't think the Americans want Americans to know they planted most the opiates in Afghanistan when they were stopping communism there the first time in the 1950s.

school
twitter
internet
idk

>bookstore employees
The guy who worked behind the counter at the bookstore when I bought Lolita hit on me. It felt weird because he was a chubby filipino guy and I was 15 at the time. I wonder how often cute girls who work at places like that get hit on. Although the only other person I remember working at a bookstore was a tranny

I had a met a girl once. She actually asked me out. We ended up dating for a few months. She read Kierkegaard and we would have sex on top of her library books.

The only part of that story that isn't real is you being able to talk to her. Last gf I had was like meeting a person for the first time every time. Small talk or situational talk is the epitome of conversation I had with her, we were together for over 2 years and I still don't know if she has any interests. This is the average woman.

I met mine when I lent a book (some Walser I think) to a common friend, she heard about it and thought I had good taste (I never actually read the thing lmao, which makes me pretty Yea Forums), then we met and talked a lot and one drunk night what needed to happen happened. Now we're happy together the sex is great and she's neither an art hoe nor a YA basic bitch. I read Baudrillard- and Virilio-like things to her and she reads German poetry to me. Having a lit gf is nice, but you don't want to reify your meme idea of a lit gf into a person, that's stupid and self damaging desu senpai

I enjoy this take on the madonna whore complex where there are no madonnas only whores. Quality post user.

Cause there's better shit to experience. Literally everybody gets sucked off, it ain't that special
Yep, many of them make terrible conversation

>Anybody here dating someone who's into Yea Forums?
Yes, but shes a real psycho, like, diagnosed and under medication psycho, but her personal library would dwarf most /shelf/ posters here, and she actually read a good bunch of it. She was my reason to pick up reading again.
>How/where did you meet?
Tinder

Just take in mind that all types of gf are somewhat another job, and Yea Forums-gfs, much like horse-girls are nuts in 95% of the time, making them 60h-jobs

And yet you dated her for two years. Crazy.

Aris?

>main passions outside work are classical music, opera, and literature
Why yes, I have to admit there's a shortage of girlfriends with compatible interests. I wish I were into video games, gamer girls are so easy to come by.

kind same where im at, its good till you get sick of the sluts which was like 6 years ago

Literature and philosophy degrees.
I had two philosophy major gfs. They were the two prettiest girls I ever fucked, but also the most opinionated ones. There's an argumentativeness to those types which isn't very feminine.

I'd say Uni libraries.

My bf is not a Yea Forums bf but I'm okay with that, Yea Forums anons have too big of an ego.

I found mine while getting drunk.
Met her the last minutes before I left the bar.
she gave me her number (I do not remember how I did it)
But she called me first three days after meeting, I was just lucky she was also in to writing and art.

She thought I was mysterious because I didn't talk alot
>mfw i'm just really autisic

blessed

what is the other country they plan to fight for the next 20 years?
some women really behave like npcs, but its worse when men are like this.

Why are there p-p-peaches?

Gamer girls aren’t all they’re cracked up to be as I said here Liking someone for their hobbies is shallow anyway.

it's okay user you'll get laid one day

If you don't have any overlapping hobbies, your relationship will suck, make you miserable and won't last. That was my point.

based and blackpilled

SHE SAW RAMONA FLOWERS AND FELT SO EMPOWERED

Women don't read. I had to beat the shit out of my wife before she started reading.

Where to find /fitlit/ gf?

Attached: fitlit.jpg (1024x682, 251K)

alternative question:
should I look for a /fit/ gf and get her into books or a Yea Forums gf and get her in shape?

You’re right, but I think people place too much emphasis on hobbies in relationships. It’s one thing to want a partner that likes reading or playing video games or whatever, but it’s another thing to focus solely on that and for her taste to be basically identical to yours.

I think at least variation in taste is necessary so you don’t feel like you’re talking to a mirror.

Competitive ballroom dancing.

Think the latter is more attainable. Easier to convince someone well-read that working out is a good thing than to convince someone /fit/ that they should start reading. Gym girls are already happy from the constant attention and gym endorphins they get - why would they suddenly want to take up a comparitively fibrous hobby of which they are on the very bottom stair?

Fuck yes. I despise my mother for birthing me into this world. I despise her for having multiple partners. She is a whore.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

If you look for nerdy/geeky girls based on whether their hair is dyed or if they're wearing vidya merch then obviously you're out of luck. Those girls aren't nerds, they just have BPD

pls come to Brasil