What are some books to master the art of sexually satisfying a woman?

What are some books to master the art of sexually satisfying a woman?

Attached: istock-926428020.jpg (968x645, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lL9gHtVhTu
vocaroo.com/i/s1z0GYBpGlgg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordi_El_Niño_Polla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my diary

Infinite Jest

Become a tranny

Attached: 1565790460079.jpg (1163x1080, 179K)

Xi Jingping thought

Write her a love poem then kiss her gently

That has nothing to do with women, and you lose the ability to please them with your penis. It's not like you get to be a virile big dicked girl, you'll just be a man that has been augmented.

It's really very simple. Make sure she cums first. Once she does, she should be able to cum again easily, which is ideal because there's nothing hotter than a repeatedly cumming cunt clamping itself around your cock. To ensure that she cums first, be willing to use toys etc.; if you're rawdogging and you get close, momentarily switch to eating out etc. to push off your orgasm while keeping her revved. If you accidentally cum very quickly in some particular instance, DO NOT apologize: you will make it up to her some other time, and apology looks anxious and effeminate and she will find it unhot. You are a wild, sexy animal and if you are too caught up in passion some particular time then that's your right as the sex provider.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lL9gHtVhTu

:3

We all know you'll never have a woman to even attempt to satisfy. Why bother with the book

vocaroo.com/i/s1z0GYBpGlgg

:3

Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.

good advice. Anything else I can do instead of eating out that'll keeping her revved? I feel eating pussy disgusting. Is finger an alternative?

first review

Attached: 72.png (821x756, 143K)

You'll figure it out. It's all technique, I can't just explain it beyond the broadest strokes. Don't go in thinking you need to violently fingerbang her, though; gentleness (sensuousness) counts for a lot. And other erogenous zones, like ears and nipples.

Have sex. Ask what they like. This is like asking which book you read to improve your forehand. Play tennis you idiot.

Cuck advice. She wants you to put your pleasure first, since she's a woman, and you're supposed to be the man in this situation. Just don't nut too early and make sure she's attracted to you, then treat her like your fuckdoll ( which is guaranteed to make her cum ) and she'll be as happy as any woman could ever be. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't be gentle at times, but there's a reason why women's erotica features hung hunks pounding them into next week more often than it does slow and gentle lovemaking.

Basically, fuck her like a man, so that she can get to feel like a woman proper.

>I feel eating pussy disgusting
You're never gonna make it.

My gf asured me she wanted her experience in the bedroom to be caring, loving, tender; and that "she wasnt turned on by the physical aspect" and that "what she liked the most was being told romantic stuff during the act" etc etc etc until one night when comming back from work and telling me how tired she was, she basically passed out from exhaustion face down on the sofa. I just mounted her and pressed her down against it, as I rammed her down and bit her ea, everything was very rough and cave man style. She remained motionless and quiet for the most past, excluding the intermittent gasping.

For the next 6 months, when talking about our sexual life, she would ALWAYS bring back the memory of that night and how much she like it, and this comming for a woman who fancied herself as the one "wearing the pants in the relationship".

TLDR: you've read this before, but females have no fuking idea what they want.

Attached: 4536542323541.jpg (417x393, 100K)

How does this contradict what I said?

>can't please men or women
no

Tropic of Cancer

i wrote a post about my sexual experiences in detail and then realized it would be absolute cancer for incels to read it. long story short a lot of is your attributes you can really change, but being extremely dominant is the best thing you can do in bed for most girls, just do what you want to their bodies, they almost all love that.

what if what you want to do to their bodies is extremely beta

Sincerely love her. otherwise you're fulfilling an empty promise to yourself and her. The rest is history

im not sure what you mean, but even eating girls out isn't submissive if you initiate it, especially if you do it in a posture that implies she's supposed to suck your dick at the same time. Just toss them around like dolls really.

obvious disclaimer some girls dont like this, theyll make it clear usually, and you are probably just not compatible if that's the case.

but elaborate a bit on your supposedly beta desire for women. I dont think beta is the most useful concept when it comes to sex, men who are kind of beta in social interactions can be dominant in bed. do you mean you want her to fuck you with a strapon or something? beacuse in that case i have no info to give, i dont understand those relationships, maybe other anons do.

>so... like basically, so i mean, so... ummm so like
practice speech more

Attached: (you).jpg (480x405, 21K)

t. insecure fag who learned about women from /r9k/ instead of psychological research literature

good advice speaks the truth cave man mode it's always a winner.

While making out caress her face and all the way down to her clavicle, then back up her neck, stop and grasp it firmly (but not enough to be considered murder mode), women love to "let go" and all of them seemed to get wet really fast when their brain got the signal of "he's gonna have his way with me",

External narcissism masks the fact women are just instinctively insecure; and so, they can't respect why you're with them in the first place, When you treat them like an escape valve for your sexual urgences and admonish them like children it all seems to "click" for them, the rigthing of some sort of primordial natural balance I guess.

Attached: 1565764505369.jpg (1280x683, 181K)

Face tattoos

the book of life

I think he means tender loving, caresses, vel. sim. It isn't bad per se, but you need to be dominant on some level.

i actually had a girlfriend who seemed to prefer that above all else, it was still me taking control but i had to be really gentle and kind, she called it a 'long warm hug'. But she also liked being fucked hard so idk man.

starchy's encyclopaedia

>2010s build
>1980s height
>1940s dick
Books for this feel?

to add to this, you don't have to stop because you cum

use your hands or toys. good sex can be more about turn taking and intimacy than the actual penis and vagina showdown. that's how the homos do it and they have great sex, the bastards

look at this duuude

Beta propaganda.

Just gently rape her, cum on her face, then command her to use dildo to come in front of you.

>What are some books to master the art of sexually satisfying my wife* ?
Fixed that for you
You are married, right OP?

this guy's diary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordi_El_Niño_Polla

Based Jordi redpilling normalfags on /ss/

I recommended it because the moment I cum I'm apathetic to the whole situation, I can go through the motions but my heart isn't in it. Much better performance overall if I just delay orgasm.

this sounds gay and using toys is pozzed

just fuck her with your penis and while you're doing it pin down her shoulder with your left hand and rub her clit with your right

she will almost always cum at least once

+1 for this book
I read this way back in my 20s when I had a gf who said she could never cum just from dick in pussy. I used one of his techniques on her, basically just commanding her to cum, just a hypnotic suggestion "cum for me" said in her ear over and over and she would start orgasming like crazy with her entire body shaking no larp. also got another gf to squirt for the first time in her life.

theres a study out there claiming that more women orgasm during rape than fucking their boyfriends. in my experience every chick likes it when youre dominant and a bit rough Ive even had girls tell me to unload my frustration on them. women are fucking weird and perverted but its kinda fun banging them silly.

Consent is a social construct that doesn't exist in nature.

ha! you will never be able to satisfy us women, the female orgasm will forever elude you as much as the idea of you having sex eludes me

Brief Interviews with Hideous Men

this
especially the interview where that stoned nigger talks about how making the woman feel like she's a skilled lover is as or more important than being a skilled lover yourself

literally have sex

This post convinced me. Good job user you asshole.

Attached: 1565562443167.jpg (600x750, 61K)

Reading threads like these always sends me into a downward spiral of despair and self-hatred

t. virgin

people who have sex and have families are retards and most shallow and basic people possible who wonder what soap opera is next on or who in the town recently got divorced or has a new piercing, who entertain themselves by shitty tasteless music and overdrinking cause they are incapable of higher intellectual pursuits
you should never want to become like them

Part of me doesn't really buy that because I'm friends with some couples IRL who are good people and appear to have genuinely loving relationships, but there seems to be a huge disconnect between that and the stuff I read online. It's not just the feelings of inferiority from being a loser who has experienced less at 22 than most people have when they were 16 that gets to me, but the idea that this idealistic concept of love is just a facade for a nightmarish Darwinian hellworld of domination and submission that everyone knows about but never speaks of, or at least never speaks of to me because they sense how much of a underdeveloped waste of life I am and want to spare me the truth.

But on the other hand, I'm aroused when thinking about dominating a woman just as much as a woman might be aroused by thinking about being dominated, so maybe my anxiety is just the result of being an undersocialized maladjusted overemotional childlike moron, and most people, male or female, aren't oversensitive retards like me, and are able to separate their basal desires from their idealistic ones and not sperg out over the whole thing like I'm doing right now.

I apologize if this post seems stupid or incoherent or melodramatic, I'm several beers deep right now.

Every word of that excerpt is completely right

>Part of me doesn't really buy that because I'm friends with some couples IRL who are good people and appear to have genuinely loving relationships
they are sometimes good people, but they are always shallow and base people, intellectuals in almost every case are celibate
>but there seems to be a huge disconnect between that and the stuff I read online
thats because stuff on Yea Forums is mostly insecure people overexaggerating their sexual triumphs and losses to compensate for their own failed and unimporatant lives tehy are wasting on shallow materialistic pursuits
>It's not just the feelings of inferiority from being a loser who has experienced less at 22 than most people have when they were 16 that gets to me
what should get to you is that while you as a virgin loser have time to dedicate yourself to actual fun and interesting pursuits like philosophy, literature, politics, travel, art etc. and instead you keep lamenting "why cant i be a normie too" - its pretty retarded, like having a talent and wanting to be less talented so you can relish in your ignorance and basic pleasures
>but the idea that this idealistic concept of love is just a facade for a nightmarish Darwinian hellworld of domination and submission that everyone knows about but never speaks of
neitehr this idealistic concept of love nor this darwinian powerplay exist
relationships are about procreation and emotional support, basic earthly stuff both of which are wastes of time for people that are too attached to this world
>But on the other hand, I'm aroused when thinking about dominating a woman just as much as a woman might be aroused by thinking about being dominated
im really aroused by women too, but its all irrational when you think about it, merely hormones built to force me to procreate and should be ignored
>I apologize if this post seems stupid or incoherent or melodramatic, I'm several beers deep right now.
i too apologize if i sound too incel-y

120 days of Sodom

>no larp
larp.

>everyone in this thread
please...for the love of fucking christ, just have. sex. don't rape anyone though.

ITT: virgins

>what is clitoral stimulation

>tfw my friends kids speak more languages than you and have more fun at parties
I think you're confusing dourness with intellect.
That's pretty normal for your generation and it will only get worse. Take the cotton wool off and find out about the world instead of daydreaming about it. Start now or you will be in the same cocoon at 30 and it will not be easier then. Forget about hating yourself until you're 35, and start becoming the person you want to be 13 years hence so you don't have to hate yourself at 35. Stop competing against others because they are a shitty benchmark and you won't have to live with them, and start trying your best, then beating that.

Link to study?