Is Genocide ever justified?

Is Genocide ever justified?

Attached: al-aqsa-protests-Sep-2015-9-israeli-settlers-at-al-aqsa.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

Morality doesnt exist, justification is unnecessary

Cringe

Of redditors, yes.

no, never.

yes, self-defense genocide

This

it depends on your perspective

No
Kill one and someone will probably go after you. Kill many and the killers should all be mowed down. You raised by wolves? Your mother crackhead?

Har har.

Anyone who thinks it ever justifiable has a fucked perspective and ought to be silenced.

against wh*tes, yes

yes

Consider the case of Tolkienesque Orcs. Unredeemable, inherently violent savages, they exist only to spread mayhem and undermine to works of civilization. They are a species of large, bipedal virus, a total negative, whose existence marks danger wherever they are found.

In such an instance, genocide is warranted. The same can be said of various species of fantasy or sci-fi monster whose predatory nature defines them.

dont @ me bitch

It always is. The only reason you disagree is you have not been killed yet. To have peace you must first kill those of whom don't belong from your perspective. It can't be perfection until then. It's why prisons exist. Your question is asking the same question as why should prisons exist? Because some people do not belong.

Consider the case of [insert you know who here]

It always is. Genocide is the ultimate means of giving the needs and desires of the state greater value than that of human life. It's the greatest action possible.

>those nines
Yet another Cirno post. Please don't be deliberate.

Against the Synagogue of Satan, yes it is.

>Is Genocide ever justified?
Depends on what you pay me

>Anyone who thinks it ever justifiable has a fucked perspective and ought to be silenced.
I agree, but how can we remove the genocidal jews from information distribution channels?

When it comes to the Jews, it's not enough to just free ourselves of them. They have to finally pay with blood. There's nothing more just than vengeance.

The folly of that line of thinking, I wonder if it will be more tragic finding out after the deed, or knowing it beforehand and watching it happen?

No. However, I hope it happens without me or my family suffering. I would love to see the USA become destabilized and isolated from the world stage.

white genocide is

Based on what?

skin colour, idiot

One only finds tragedy in glory if they're searching for it.

It would be if it took the form of an actual genocide.

against boomers and the wealthy yes

You framed it in a manner akin to large scale human sacrifice or trade. There are plenty of things greater than a human life, or even that of the entirety of humanity. However, their greatness is not maximized by being limited to interactions with humanity or its fractions.
You seem to overprice human life, seeing it as the 'greatest sacrifice'. Try to sacrifice your vices and see which one is a greater sacrifice.

I believe exactly the opposite. It's precisely because the human life is held as the highest moral priority by society as a whole that a nation overcoming it is such a marvelous achievement.

fascist pseud

>pseud
I'm consciously anti-intellectual to the point of being a Kmher Rouge sympathizer.

If knowledge is to ultimately win, it must win on its own terms. This means that the most stupid must be effectively convinced. No communist revolution is truly communist unless it includes the rich and the Boomers.

>genocide is wrong and anybody who disagrees should be genocided

Attached: Cousin.jpg (481x480, 30K)

On par with Sam Harris & Christopher Hitchens.

Genocide is a privilege of the strong.

Butterfly, I thought you didn't believe in morality.

Only when you're genociding the capitalists. Then it's more classiside but still.

only against white people

Only against fat people

Cringe

>expecting consistency from a commie

It really does appear to be the solution.

of course. as long as you're genociding a weaker inferior group.

A genocide of mainland China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, central Africa, and the heartland of the USA would improve the world greatly.

What the fuck kind of a take of this

Its the typical Yea Forums mentality "I hate myself but i hate everybody else even more, especially [Race/Ethnicity] and any [Politician/Political Party] that supports them."

I've been struggling with this for a few months now.

Why the fuck do people on Yea Forums hate themselves so much? Can't they take these criticisms and fuel their life to prove others wrong?

I have frequently been lambasted on this site but it's simply fuel to succeed. I find that this site has helped me rise through their pessimistic, nonsense negativity.

Why do they have to take the negativity seriously? What is going on here? :3

I mean the choice of targets crosses across the conventional archetypes of boomer American / Nazi / leftoid

>Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Yea Forums or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on Yea Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.
>Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (129x151, 3K)

>It's precisely because the human life is held as the highest moral priority by society as a whole
So you simply refer to society for values. Interesting. Can't say it has no effects on me, but it's definitely not the totality of the question. Really helps being a heretic.
>the human life is held as the highest moral priority by society as a whole
This isn't even true. Relativism, equality, mammon - those kinds of gods have that position.

Get a name so I may comply, tard.

Ending capitalism would be ideal.

Didn’t say “genocided”. I said “silenced”

Where am I discussing morals? It’s a commonly understood ethic to treat others as you want them to treat you. Isn’t it?

Cirno?